Author Topic: High in the mountains  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Sibuor

• VIP
  • Regular
High in the mountains
« on: September 16, 2014, 02:39:54 AM »
Did you know the best weed is grown in the highlands? The stuff they have in Colorado is good as what you will find in Gusii highlands, so I hear.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
Re: High in the mountains
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »
Malawi Gold is the name given to cannabis originating in Malawi. In Chichewa, it is locally known as chamba.[1] Chamba is grown mainly in central and northern regions like Mzuzu.[2] It is internationally renowned as one of the finest sativas from Africa.[3] According to a World Bank report, it is often referred to as "the best and finest" Chamba in the world.[4] Malawi Gold is also known as one of the most potent psychoactive pure African sativas. The popularity of this variety has led to such a profound increase in marijuana tourism and economic profit in Malawi that Malawi Gold is listed as one of the three 'Big C's'in Malawian exports 'Chambo' (Tilapia fish), Chombe (tea) Chamba (Malawi Gold)'.

Malawi is a pure sativa strain that comes from the Salima region of Malawi in southeast Africa.  This strain has an extremely long flowering time, sometimes up to 120 days.  Always worth the wait, Malawi produces long and resin-coated buds, a great smoke for any occasion.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 06:30:47 PM »
V. interesting. I must visit Malawi.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 06:36:16 PM »

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 06:48:23 PM »
Oh gosh I don't do smokes. Smoking can lead to cancer. I meant Malawi the place.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 07:09:23 PM »
Ndhom is something i grew terrified of due to allegation about our neighbor going mentally kaput due to it; to this day i haven't gathered the courage to try it; though it sold openly in Nairobi nowadays.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 07:43:45 PM »
Ndhom is something i grew terrified of due to allegation about our neighbor going mentally kaput due to it; to this day i haven't gathered the courage to try it; though it sold openly in Nairobi nowadays.
I have tried it.  A couple of times.  My body does not handle this substance well at all.  To date, it is not clear to me how one can get addicted to it.

I can understand how alcohol can be addictive.  I can even understand how pain killers like vicodin(which I nearly became hooked to after removal of my wisdom teeth) can be addictive. 

My dopamine receptors are not wired for ndhom.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman