Author Topic: Uhuru is an Incorrigible Nepotist and Tribalist  (Read 776 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru is an Incorrigible Nepotist and Tribalist
« on: December 15, 2016, 06:31:55 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Uhuru is an Incorrigible Nepotist and Tribalist
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 06:49:16 PM »
They have a captive country.  They know that.  They were born to rule.  It's a bit like these nut-jobs running Equatorial Guinea - where the dad and son are President, and Vice President respectively.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru is an Incorrigible Nepotist and Tribalist
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 09:54:58 PM »
They have a captive country.  They know that.  They were born to rule.  It's a bit like these nut-jobs running Equatorial Guinea - where the dad and son are President, and Vice President respectively.

Exactly.

Have an ignorant president like Trump using -ism and he automatically does the same thing, i.e. using his own son to help in appointing people he's comfortable with in his cabinet, stuffing his daughter in the White House as the de facto first lady, etc.

Look closely at the inner kitchen cabinets of all our leading politicians. Anything resembling -ism perchance stand out? If yes, think they would automatically change the minute they waltz into SH?