Author Topic: Choo Dot Com  (Read 601 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Choo Dot Com
« on: December 15, 2016, 03:43:19 PM »
I briefly visited choo to see how well they are doing agreeing with each other.

My opinion is that without people like Forwardoh the place would die.

SMS has gone completely blank after the brain transplant (of Swine brain) he underwent failed. The transplanted swine brain rejected the skull due to extreme contamination caused by the previous brain he was born with.

Auntie Hubris remains a tribal guard dog pretending to be objective. What a moron. I have scheduled surgery to inject a kangaroos piss in to his skull. A similar exercise helped many of those GEMA hangers on including Eddie Garbage. A special team of scientists is expected to deliver the pee in a few days. We may require a metal straight jacket.

The Baboon a.k.a. Njamlik, Dead Nuts, Yellow One, and a million other handles has slowed down.

I am determined that that site must go down before the campaigns start in earnest. I hope my appeal to Achek, Forwardoh, Okoth, Kakamega and other bright chaps to leave the site and come here will be heeded.

Veritas: If any of those other brainless Bozos come here, kindly allow us to vote on whether they should have equal rights with us.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread