Author Topic: Kenya orders 1.1m tablets from China  (Read 29655 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Kenya orders 1.1m tablets from China
« Reply #160 on: October 24, 2016, 07:31:22 PM »
Child play after rolling out electricity and internet..tsc just need to buy 25000 internet enabled biometric check ins....tunnel vision ndio mbaya

Exactly.   Hint: dealing with absenteeism in any workplace is not just a matter of knowing who is absent; that is actually the first and easiest step and one that does not require any fancy technology.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 08:32:36 PM by MOON Ki »
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #161 on: October 24, 2016, 09:23:08 PM »
I am glad you got it all figured.
Exactly.   Hint: dealing with absenteeism in any workplace is not just a matter of knowing who is absent; that is actually the first and easiest step and one that does not require any fancy technology.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2016, 12:19:51 AM »
Teacher absentism is child play compared to understaffing. now after rolling out electricity and internet..tsc just need to buy 25000 internet enabled biometric check ins....tunnel vision ndio mbaya . The point is simple...you don't need all facts or implementation details - to realize an idea is innovative and visionary like this digischool project.Definitely when Jubilee started this - they didn't need to know the details - they just needed to know we are in cusp of digital revolution - and arming std 1 kids this early with digital tool was a smart investment.

How do you know an idea is innovative and visionary without the facts?  Sounds like you are advocating for these guys to just go by their gut reflexes.  That if kamwana and Ruto feels good about something they should just go for it.  No.  It's better to have as many facts down as possible.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2016, 12:39:53 AM »
I am glad you got it all figured.

Thank you.  It's actually not that difficult.   Something like this requires no more  than two functional neurons.   Try working with both of yours, and you'll see how simple it is.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.