Author Topic: Corruption; Uhuru absolves himself.  (Read 11842 times)

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Corruption; Uhuru absolves himself.
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2016, 05:00:39 PM »
So Ndii is free to personally attack anyone and everyone -like he did on saturday - but Kariuku cannot respond. Ndii and Githongo were invited to have face to face conversation with president, judiciary and all the key actors in the fight against graft - and they chicken out -knowing they cannot defend their baseless foreign funded propaganda .The sooner the taps ran dry from the donors - the sooner they'll engage in some real constructive cricitism - right now they are not any different from politician mouthing propaganda in some rally.

As usual, you have missed the point---by a couple of light-years.  The point you miss is this:   What Uhuru's people should be doing is explaining (a) what the "summit" was all about and (b) what it is that they think was accomplished.   That is what governance is about.    Uhuru's #CryBabyPresident rant and the jilted-woman emotionalism from Kariuki do not serve the citizens in any way; those two have positions (and obligations to Kenyans) that are very different from Ndii's.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2016, 05:04:14 PM »
The AG report is where you can see what he actually said about ...

The AG's report is also a catalogue of all sorts of outrageous theft at the national level---a confirmation of what Mutunga called a "bandit economy", with the bandits running the government.   For that reason alone, and regardless of Eurobond, it should be of interest to Uhuru.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2016, 05:36:29 PM »
The AG report is where you can see what he actually said about ...

The AG's report is also a catalogue of all sorts of outrageous theft at the national level---a confirmation of what Mutunga called a "bandit economy", with the bandits running the government.   For that reason alone, and regardless of Eurobond, it should be of interest to Uhuru.

Yep.  I am thinking the whole charade was organized for kamwana to try and donwplay corruption and his complicity but especially the Eurobond scandal.  Instead he has shown that if the AG needs his government's assistance in getting to the bottom of Eurobond, he has no ally, but actually a hostile force, in State House.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman