Author Topic: Warning shots,support us or else!!!!!  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Warning shots,support us or else!!!!!
« on: October 12, 2016, 01:55:17 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Warning shots,support us or else!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 02:29:45 PM »
That is the leverage kalenjin think they have over kikuyus in 2022 -the millions of diaspora kikuyu settled amongst kalenjin.And that is nature of the beat. Ethnic politics. Come 2022 with ever diminishing land I wouldn't want to imagine another bloody tribal clash. In any case I don't see why Kikuyus won't back Ruto.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:55:14 PM »
That is the leverage kalenjin think they have over kikuyus in 2022 -the millions of diaspora kikuyu settled amongst kalenjin.And that is nature of the beat. Ethnic politics. Come 2022 with ever diminishing land I wouldn't want to imagine another bloody tribal clash. In any case I don't see why Kikuyus won't back Ruto.

The Kikuyu in RV will probably back Ruto out of fear because they know the murderous consequences
The Kikuyu did not promise Ruto shit !!! it was Uhuru promising Ruto and now RV based Kikuyu
are hostages of those promises which non RV based Kikuyu will very likely NOT KEEP. 

2022 kitaumana

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:52:08 PM »
Why isn't Paul Chepkwony in jail awaiting trial?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 04:09:21 PM »
2022 will be interesting to watch.Ruto may just find himself where Kalonzo found himself 2013.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 04:23:40 PM »
I think Ruto has already proven to be better than Raila (leave alone kalonzo) going by the 50-50 deal the last 4yrs. Ruto is definitely not sitting pretty waiting to be made PORK but he is building his own network & working his arse to win support daily. With Jubilee as one big party - I don't see how Kikuyus will jump out of that big umbrella - for a small tribal party. Ruto chance of winning 2022 are becoming better and better.
2022 will be interesting to watch.Ruto may just find himself where Kalonzo found himself 2013.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 04:24:55 PM »
That is theoritically true. Ruto is not promising Kikuyu shit! It the people (raia versus raia) who will give shit to each other! It not like someone has private militia or army or rebel force to unleash! This is just the nature of our ethnic based politics. we are many years away from issue based politics.
The Kikuyu in RV will probably back Ruto out of fear because they know the murderous consequences
The Kikuyu did not promise Ruto shit !!! it was Uhuru promising Ruto and now RV based Kikuyu
are hostages of those promises which non RV based Kikuyu will very likely NOT KEEP. 

2022 kitaumana

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 04:27:50 PM »
Yeah - considering the background - he need to explain this threat of serious consequences. Of course legally he might be "safe" but gok should send a message that such CODED utterance will not be tolerated.
Why isn't Paul Chepkwony in jail awaiting trial?

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 04:40:23 PM »
Parties dont bind people,kenyan political parties are formed in a single day and die in a single day.just because kikuyus are now in jubilee does not bind them to die in jubilee.They were in Ford Asili and DP in 1992,then in DP again in 1997,in 2002 they jumped to NARC,2007 they jumped to PNU,2013 they trooped like doves into TNA.So if you are banking on jubilee party to deliver Ruto presidency,maybe in some country and not Kenya.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 09:58:15 PM »
Burning women and children in a church is probably quite  "persuasive".   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.