Author Topic: Okemo and Gichuru  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Okemo and Gichuru
« on: July 15, 2016, 01:07:39 PM »

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Okemo and Gichuru
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 02:20:30 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 04:33:13 PM »
Jersey were stupid here; they should have had interpol track them while travelling abroad.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 04:50:24 PM »
Okeo

Amusing story.
I can't see the story.  Is there a link?

Otherwise, their story is a perfect exhibit, for the wasteland that is the rule of law in Kenya.  They pled guilty long ago in jersey.  Keriako Tobiko has to be aware of that.  But he makes no attempt to prosecute them on that basis.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 05:10:24 PM »
I agree with Pundit that Jersey messed up. They have a lot of tough questions to answer such as why they did not try to entrap these two or issue a sealed Interpol warrant on them. I always found it suspect that they would not take action. I was on the same flight with Okemo from Amsterdam. He had been shopping in London. That means there is no warrant for their arrest anywhere.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 08:18:22 PM »
The games go on. The DPP pretends he is unaware of the delaying tactics. The judges acquiescence and connive. The loot is working wonders.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 09:37:21 PM »
The games go on. The DPP pretends he is unaware of the delaying tactics. The judges acquiescence and connive. The loot is working wonders.

Weird.

For someone who's openly supporting the current status quo, it's quite odd you seem bothered by this.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 03:14:36 PM »
Now I really DON'T understand you! For real! Me and the status quo? May be status quo ante

Weird.

For someone who's openly supporting the current status quo, it's quite odd you seem bothered by this.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 04:28:55 PM »
Now I really DON'T understand you! For real! Me and the status quo? May be status quo ante

It therefore follow you support the current status quo Kenya finds itself in, just as long as your guy is in charge.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 04:41:32 AM »
Raila is the status quo. Even his ideas are old. Ati riots... why can't we have a polite sit-in at State House or parliament? Gather petitions on social media? We should have executive and parliamentary age (and term) limits like the judiciary.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527