Author Topic: Ruto - Namwamba Ticket 2017  (Read 5840 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto - Namwamba Ticket 2017
« on: June 20, 2016, 02:58:03 PM »
Any comment Pundit

Ababu supports Ruto as his running mate, a deal which apparently sealed.
http://www.mediamaxnetwork.co.ke/people-daily/229536/ababu-ready-to-ditch-odm-for-labour-party/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto - Namwamba Ticket 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 03:01:25 PM »
Ruto plan B is rather obvious..to get a luhya VP running mate in 2022. I don't think Ruto has a plan B for 2017.

I don't think Ruto will need Plan B coz Uhuru is a gentleman.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 03:11:59 PM »
Uhuru is a gentleman so Ruto will need a Luhya in 2022?

Ruto plan B is rather obvious..to get a luhya VP running mate in 2022. I don't think Ruto has a plan B for 2017.

I don't think Ruto will need Plan B coz Uhuru is a gentleman.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 03:12:55 PM »
Plan B for 2022. Plan A is that Uhuru will resign few months to election and let Ruto ran as incumbent.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 03:33:01 PM »
Let me make my promise: In the unlikely event that Uhuru and Ruto run together in 2017 and win fairly (without rigging), and in event that Uhuru resigns after serving 2/3 of his term leaving Ruto to run in 2022 as an incumbent, I will support WSR with all my heart.

However let me tell you what will happen:

Assuming WSR does not the huge writing on the wall and decamp now and run in 2017 ruin for Uhuru and prepare to run in 2022 for a win;

1. They will run together
2. GEMA will kill Ruto within a year of Uhuru's inauguration

Since it is not far away, I'll bet you USD 5000 which you shall claim if I am wrong and that is the day, Pundit, you shall know me in person. Because I shall stop posting here or anywhere else for good.

There is no need for a counter bet. I do not wish to take your money so easily.
Plan B for 2022. Plan A is that Uhuru will resign few months to election and let Ruto ran as incumbent.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 04:21:39 PM »
Ruto having a Luhya as his DP will not give him automatic support from the Luhyas.
Best is Ruto picks a Meru as DP. If he picks a Kikuyu as DP the Meru will bolt from the alliance leaving Ruto only maybe with the Kikuyu block.
Problem for Ruto is Peter kenneth will also be on the ballot. Now nobody can predict how the Kikuyu will react to this candidature.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 04:30:21 PM »
If Ruto lives longer than Wamalwa and dodges multiple helicopter crashes like Moody and is not unceremoniously ejected like Kaloi or harassed like Murumbi and survives humiliations and public slapping like Moi, he will still not get a single Kikuyu vote. That he knows.

Whether Uhuru is more gentleman than Kibaki who could not bring himself to endorse Kalonzo or empower him but instead groomed Uhuru is an open question. There are things we refuse to see because they are too painful. But you are watching Kikuyus cheat Ruto and Kalenjins in slow motion.

When we told Kichwa Raila has been had, he was slow to take it in.  I met a Kamba minister in Mombasa and bet him 100K that Kaloi will be dumped. I donated the payout to a Church in his home area.

Ruto having a Luhya as his DP will not give him automatic support from the Luhyas.
Best is Ruto picks a Meru as DP. If he picks a Kikuyu as DP the Meru will bolt from the alliance leaving Ruto only maybe with the Kikuyu block.
Problem for Ruto is Peter kenneth will also be on the ballot. Now nobody can predict how the Kikuyu will react to this candidature.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 05:28:07 PM »
Simanova,

Let stop pretending that we know the future. We don't. Neither can we predict. We can only speculate.

Uhuru is gentleman who has shared power 50-50 for the last few yrs. He has always been a gentleman which is why Kalenjin supported him in 02 and 13 and now in 17. I very much doubt he is interested in some GEMA "conspiracy" -if he was --he would not have stuck in KANU. Uhuru is interested in their family just continuing being powerful. So he'll cut a deal that ensures a Kenyatta is the power behind the throne. And with Ruto he will be assured of continued unrivaled access to power.

Unlike Kibaki, Uhuru has explicitly and publicy endorsed Ruto for 2017. He has so far adhered to 50-50 deal. GoK is running so smoothly. Why would you spoil that as you go to retire? Why risk Kibaki-Raila kind of squable where gok basically collapses as URP wing votes with CORD post 2013 :) :)

In the event Uhuru suddenly turn around ..throws his legacy to the winds ..... then GEMA will be in a very hard place. Thanks to 50% plus 1...they would have to find somoene with Ruto clout to deputize them. There is nobody near Ruto apart from Raila. Then they will have to think about 1M of their people living in RV....who will then be sitting ducks for arrows.

Uhuru for me will do what a reasonable person will do....he won't risk all his legacy going kaput by starting a war with Ruto & RV--just so some peter kenneth :) or Martha Karua to retain "PORK" --something he is not assured of --even with 150% of GEMA vote.

The deal is for Uhuru to "resign" --actually he can just handover power as per constitution to Ruto for months- with few months to election...and Ruto to ran with a GEMA VP --most likely even a meru. If that doesn't happen. Then there will be a big political impolsion in Jubilee with each assured to be a loser.

Uhuru like his father is the only guy who will save GEMA from themselves. He has already done so the last few years. Kibaki instability for the last 10yrs has given in for a smooth gov operation the last few years.

The guys being bandied around like Kenneth never got along with Uhuru in the first place...leave alone Karua ;) If Uhuru goes mad and insisted on backing another kikuyu ; then it will be somebody else.

Kibaki was a messed up dude who never made Uhuru pork; Uhuru and Ruto made their pact early; ICC helping along; and the lazy Kalonzo never saw that coming. Kibaki to the last minute was probably thinking MaDVD could do it.

The part of about Ruto dying....mm...ever thought about Uhuru dying...and Ruto becoming PORK. Anybody can die anytime.

Let me make my promise: In the unlikely event that Uhuru and Ruto run together in 2017 and win fairly (without rigging), and in event that Uhuru resigns after serving 2/3 of his term leaving Ruto to run in 2022 as an incumbent, I will support WSR with all my heart.

However let me tell you what will happen:

Assuming WSR does not the huge writing on the wall and decamp now and run in 2017 ruin for Uhuru and prepare to run in 2022 for a win;

1. They will run together
2. GEMA will kill Ruto within a year of Uhuru's inauguration

Since it is not far away, I'll bet you USD 5000 which you shall claim if I am wrong and that is the day, Pundit, you shall know me in person. Because I shall stop posting here or anywhere else for good.

There is no need for a counter bet. I do not wish to take your money so easily.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 05:51:33 PM »
You got jokes.

Peter keneth made a huge blunder. He would have gone for governor and would be in succession for DP. The idiot wanted to shoot from MP to PORK. Now he want to shoot from raia to PORK :). That shows you he lacks what it takes to be pork. So entertain us so more with regular broke citizen coming from nowhere to PORK in 2022. Kenneth should be running for Muranga governor so he can re-activate his political career.

If Ruto has to watch out, he will watching out for governors like Kabogo or Mutua or any young  Kikuyu minister like Kunjuri who might deluded to go for it and disregard Uhuru.

As for PLAN B --  the 3 top guys -Raila/Ruto/Uhuru-or-UnitedGEMA for now over around 25% +-3% of national vote & around 85mps ---and the combination of any two--is enough--and any other combination --mean we are going for second round ---so Ruto will be looking for  bukusu or maragoli or kamba or meru or any of second tier tribes --who can give you 10% boost ( a Kalonzo) & maybe 20-30mps.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2016, 12:10:37 PM »
Ati Uhuru resigns months to elections so that Ruto becomes president,what a joke??????you must be in real slumber land Pundit.
Ruto should just chart his own path in 2022 without banking on kikuyus,am sure even at the back of his mind,he knows that kikuyus will not support him.
As i have always said here,what befell Kalonzo,Mudavadi is awaiting Ruto 2022.The best Ruto can be 2022 is a distant third after Raila & Kenneth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2016, 12:26:30 PM »
Ruto has already become PORK for 3 days. All Uhuru will do is to appoint Ruto to become acting president for months leading to 2022. As you can see the serious political players in GEMA land are angling to become Ruto DP's in 2022.
http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2014/10/ruto-appointed-acting-president-as-uhuru-heads-to-hague/

Article 147
(3) Subject to Article 134, when the President is absent or is temporarily incapacitated, and during any other period that the President decides, the Deputy President shall act as the President.

If anybody was to take your guesswork seriously they would be like Raila now -hopeless.You previously repeated several times that Kikuyu and Kalenjin were oil and water and would never mix. Seem they have been mixing really well the last few years. Nobody can take a joke like you seriously. Peter Kenneth you expect will come from nowhere to become PORK. How will that happen?

What befell Kalonzo, Mudavadi and Raila was expected because they had no strength or leverage. Kalonzo got 3 ministers for his 15mps. And that was all he could expect. MaDVD had the same leverage - 5mps from Vihiga county for PORK :D. Raila had a bigger leverage....and got a big share..but lacked the temperament and the loyalty to be trusted by Kibaki & GEMA. He was just like his father Jaramogi. Impatient, unschrewd and emotional.

Ruto on the other is following Moi's footstep - working hard behind the scenes building his support base touring the country relentless---while courting and being loyal to GEMA at the same time.Ruto is "sleep" walking to PORK in 2022.

Of course you'd be a fool to imagine Ruto is like Kalonzo or MaDVD sitting there waiting to be made PORK. He knows what it takes. A lot of money and hard work building alliances, friendships and patronage.In the meantime Ruto is not just a mere VP but  a DP. He has nusu mkate but he doesn't say. He controls half the gov. His guys are running key ministries and parastals. He wield real power that Raila can only dream of. You said GEMA was never going to let go of Finance & Internal security...now see who rans the shows. In every key ministry or parastalal..Ruto man is either head or deputy...CS or PS.

Then on political front 13 parties are collapsing to form Jubilee...if you don't know what that means..it mean it become one big house for WSR..it going to be impossible for GEMA rebel to splinter the party...forming Jubilee is replica of how ODM was born..via LDP/KANU coalation..and that is all the leverage Raila now boast around like he was born with ODM party :) in his mouth.

Ruto understand politics like no one else do. I just don't see how he'll miss Pork in 2022. His plan A is solid. His plan B is solidifying. It won't be Namwabwa. It will be Eugene Wamalwa or Kindiki as backup plan -if some GEMA Jubilee rebel -was to remove GEMA plank from Jubilee --then Ruto will use Jubilee with someone like Eugene or Kindiki--

Ati Uhuru resigns months to elections so that Ruto becomes president,what a joke??????you must be in real slumber land Pundit.
Ruto should just chart his own path in 2022 without banking on kikuyus,am sure even at the back of his mind,he knows that kikuyus will not support him.
As i have always said here,what befell Kalonzo,Mudavadi is awaiting Ruto 2022.The best Ruto can be 2022 is a distant third after Raila & Kenneth.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2016, 12:46:37 PM »
Pundito my broda,please wake up from slumber. As we speak Peter Kenneth has been prevailed upon not to vie in 2017 by the kikuyu elders just the same way Uhuru was prevailed upon not to vie in 2007.I can 100% assure you that PK will not be on ballot 2017 and that should send warning signs to Ruto and his kalenjin folks like you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2016, 12:52:57 PM »
Yeah were are really worried that some imaginary elders have prevailed on Kenneth to sit out in 2017 after he got what votes in 2013?  You think now he'll spoil for Uhuru if he ran and got 0.o000011% of the vote?

Dream on. Kalenjin are happy with their politics now. They have 50-50 and will get 50-50. 2022 Ruto become PORK.

What else would you propose we do? Back Raila :) We already did that and regretted. Uhuru is the real deal. And Ruto is even realier deal.

Pundito my broda,please wake up from slumber. As we speak Peter Kenneth has been prevailed upon not to vie in 2017 by the kikuyu elders just the same way Uhuru was prevailed upon not to vie in 2007.I can 100% assure you that PK will not be on ballot 2017 and that should send warning signs to Ruto and his kalenjin folks like you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2016, 01:00:31 PM »
Here is Jubilee 13 parties slowly merging... you know who is behind and main beneficiary of this.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000205980/jubilee-party-crafts-rules-for-foolproof-primaries

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2016, 01:01:52 PM »
No one has said you back Raila,but in politics the more things change the more they remain the same.But if you expect Uhuru to resign months to elections for Ruto to become pork,then you actually confirm my worst fears.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2016, 01:05:12 PM »
About parties,in kenya parties are just parties,you change them like pants.Kikuyus will just leave Ruto with jubilee and move on,nothing stops them.Ruto will be holding an empty shell in the name of a party.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 01:11:26 PM »
They can; just like Kalenjin left ODM; with huge chunk; but Raila still has ODM to hide his Luo bedrock of support. So it good plan. Parties joining Jubilee include New Ford Kenya (Kombo-Wamalwa), UDF, APK, Ford-People.  Definitely Ruto will be running as Jubilee candidate in 2022.

Ruto is doing so well I'd worry about Raila instead. The man has is staring a defeat in 2017. You're worrying about somebody enjoying 50-50 for the next 10yrs :)

And tough luck expecting Uhuru will turn into Kibaki....

About parties,in kenya parties are just parties,you change them like pants.Kikuyus will just leave Ruto with jubilee and move on,nothing stops them.Ruto will be holding an empty shell in the name of a party.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 01:20:55 PM »
Simanova,

I thought you had more political instincts than that.  A casual observer will easily tell you that Ababu has no real clout in Luhyaland.  Even washed up Messi is light years ahead.

A Ruto/Namwamba ticket is funnier than MADVD/Kioni.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2016, 01:27:09 PM »
Uhuru is more likely to push for removal of term limits than to step down for the hustler, in the event of a second term.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman