Author Topic: Eurobond whistle blower life in danger  (Read 3263 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Eurobond whistle blower life in danger
« on: December 14, 2015, 03:08:32 AM »
Jacob juma life in danger after meeting EACC officials and disclosing how eurobond money was stolen and banked in Qatar and Mauritius.  Several senior government officials have held meeting with Nkaissery on how to eliminate eurobond witness. The media is also under intense pressure to drop corruption narrative, main reason why uhuru had meeting with aga Khan. Dark days ahead.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Eurobond whistle blower life in danger
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:36:13 PM »
I believe you. ICC witnesses disappeared one after another till there was nobody.

Offline chiethakuodha

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 04:27:54 PM »
We are in biiig trouble.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 07:11:18 PM »
EACC has released a statement saying Raila has complied with its demands.  Additionally they say that he has not substantiated his allegations.  This being Kenya, I believe that concludes the Eurobond investigation.  The forthcoming report a mere formality.

I have mentioned elsewhere that EACC should be disbanded.  It will save costs.  The CID can do just as fine putting lipstick on a pig.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 07:05:47 AM »
Jacon juma allege eurobond money was used to settle political debt to some Qatar sheiks ...
I believe you. ICC witnesses disappeared one after another till there was nobody.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 07:07:56 AM »
Choices have consequences

We are in biiig trouble.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 07:15:17 AM »
EACC should be put to task on ROI.  There budget should be pegged on performance but even that these people should feel some shame to know there are collecting salary and doing nothin or in some case encouraging corruption.  Didn't they give integrity building back to Biwott. EACC are tenants of corruption kingpin Biwott

EACC has released a statement saying Raila has complied with its demands.  Additionally they say that he has not substantiated his allegations.  This being Kenya, I believe that concludes the Eurobond investigation.  The forthcoming report a mere formality.

I have mentioned elsewhere that EACC should be disbanded.  It will save costs.  The CID can do just as fine putting lipstick on a pig.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 07:41:38 PM »
These guys are too funny.   Here is what supposedly got Raila off the hook:

Waqo disclosed that Raila, through his lawyers led by Paul Mwangi, had submitted to the commission on Saturday two Treasury documents on which he had based his concerns.

The documents are the Quarterly Economic Budget Review for the fourth quarter of 2014/2015 and the Budget Review Outlook Paper
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2015/12/15/why-eacc-withdrew-raila-arrest-threat_c1260701

Why they couldn't get those from other sources, e.g the Treasury's website, is not clear.   Even less clear is why Raila, and not the people who compiled the documents, should be in a position to clarifiy issues.  But it is good to note that in future, he will be invited, not summoned and threatened with arrest.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 08:36:58 PM »
Jacob juma had linked NYS scam to Dpork office through Farouk Kibet, Murkonmen and Ben gethi. Seems like waiguru was working with kalenjin mafia to defraud kenya tax payers.