Author Topic: Waiguru Welcomes EACC Recommendations  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Waiguru Welcomes EACC Recommendations
« on: October 26, 2015, 09:59:07 PM »
EACC are going to do this for other government institutions. 

A sample of the tough recommendations.  Apparently too few staff.
The Cabinet secretary said there were cases of inadequate staff that should be reviewed to improve services.
Is it a tough challenge because 40,000 have to be retrenched?  How does Waiguru plan to go about this?

If EACC is now into staffing and recommendations for government departments, where do they find the time to do their work?  When do they fight corruption?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Waiguru-welcomes-EACC-proposals-for-NYS-overhaul/-/1056/2930884/-/pwwtoo/-/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: Waiguru Welcomes EACC Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 11:45:27 PM »

Good-sounding bureaucratic gobbledygook.   I have no idea of what it means.   And what revenue collection is the NYS engaged in?

Anyways ...

Kenya is a very curious place.   I would have expected a public clamour on three points:

(1) Has the stolen money been returned?   If not, when will it be returned?

(2) When and how will the thieves be dealt with?

(3) How exactly did the theft take place, and what steps have been taken to ensure that a repeat will not be possible?

There seems to be very little interest in these questions.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 12:50:42 AM »

Good-sounding bureaucratic gobbledygook.   I have no idea of what it means.   And what revenue collection is the NYS engaged in?

Anyways ...

Kenya is a very curious place.   I would have expected a public clamour on three points:

(3) How exactly did the theft take place, and what steps have been taken to ensure that a repeat will not be possible?

I'd be surprised if she understands what that statement means herself.  It's mindlessly regurgitated.

The issue you raise.  It doesn't come to the fore because nobody believes it's Wanjiku's money.  That includes the thief, the detective, the media and Wanjiku herself. 

The prevalent view is that it's just this money that somehow materiizes out of thin air.  Kamwana and crew are seen as really generous if they don't steal all of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 04:07:51 PM »

Anyways ...

You are expecting too much from Kenyans. The points have to be left open so that the looting can continue.
BTW, please note the 791M Ksh has dissapeared in thin air, never to be heard or seen again.