Author Topic: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan  (Read 36288 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »
kadame,
don't waste your breath on a negro who firmly believes that Kifacki genocided 10,000 jarluos in a day in Kisumu over PEV and only (s)he has evidence
Omollo, why are you falsely accusing me? I have never so much as bothered with your fights with vooke. Giggling? Anyone who knows me and vooke know we fight every month. The idea that I take his side shows you are simply intent on seeing things your way. You admit you both gave out slurs, everyone here agrees you both should've been warned and I now understand you were indeed both warned, so apparently its not just me.  Veritas felt the same way. You are talking about my tribe, my profession and all that, and now making up false claims about me. You are not charged with murder, you hurled unnecessary expletives at another member, who had done the same to you, lets cease with the dramatics.
1. Please desist from speaking for other people. "Everybody"? Who is "everybody"? Did you carry out a vote?
2. Your ululation when vooke called me a punching bag is still here on record. I can direct you if your lawyer memory somehow fails you;
3. I have made no admission of the kind you suggest;
a. Your tribe: You came out as Nyooba but then stated that you are a Kisii;
b. Your profession: When you purport to adjudicate in matter drawing on your profession, I have a right to question it;
c. False claims: Please document the "false" claims and demonstrate the falsehood

5. Finally you come out clearly to state what you have been denying: You bias in the matter. Responding to expletives can only be "unnecessary" in the eyes of the advocate for the ravisher;
6. The principle of provocation (as a defense) is not limited to murder (as you probably managed to read, if ever!)
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2014, 06:51:04 PM »
False claims: I was giggling/ululating at something you and vooke said to each other. Please provide the evidence.
I am digging it out. The archives here need some persuading.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2014, 06:56:36 PM »
http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=129.msg822#msg822

This the thread you refer to, i searched "punching bag"

This is my post to vooke

vooke, speak plainly. Unasema nini jameni? I told you sometimes it is near impossible to tell what your mood is, are you giving yellowman compe for his criptic one-liners? ???

What I see there is me asking vooke to explain his statement because it did not make sense to me. How is that ululating? The giggling was after my subtle dig at him for doing what he accuses yellowman of.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2014, 07:05:17 PM »
http://www.nipate.org/index.php?topic=129.msg822#msg822

This the thread you refer to, i searched "punching bag"

This is my post to vooke

vooke, speak plainly. Unasema nini jameni? I told you sometimes it is near impossible to tell what your mood is, are you giving yellowman compe for his criptic one-liners? ???

What I see there is me asking vooke to explain his statement because it did not make sense to me. How is that ululating? The giggling was after my subtle dig at him for doing what he accuses yellowman of.
You are trying to be "clever" which is even more irritating. Is that the "Natural" response to the insinuations that vooke makes? What is tickling you is the fact that he calls omollo is private punching bag. Who do you wish to kid?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2014, 07:06:58 PM »
Omollo, believe what you want.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2014, 07:16:33 PM »
I base my positions on facts. You are trying to sneak out of it using cheap subterfuge and deliberate misleading interpretations of an obvious statement:
Omollo: For starters, I am suspending starting any new topics there. I will limit my responses to matters directly affecting me and perhaps issues of national concern.
Vooke: Negro, Give me an alternative punching bag

Kababe: vooke, speak plainly. Unasema nini jameni? I told you sometimes it is near impossible to tell what your mood is, are you giving yellowman compe for his criptic one-liners? ??? (giggles herself green)

Let me know if you need any more EVIDENCE. Lastly, try your amateur lawyer hair-splitting on other thick students of law. The standards of law in Kenya have been falling thanks to the likes of you who think you can get away with such jabs unnoticed.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2014, 07:20:21 PM »
Ladies and gentleman, let's get back to real discussions. This is exactly what detractors want. Divide our nest. Let's not fall for the ruse.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2014, 07:25:43 PM »
Like I said, go ahead and believe whatever you want, I totally laughed at you. I still am.  8)
Ladies and gentleman, let's get back to real discussions. This is exactly what detractors want. Divide our nest. Let's not fall for the ruse.
The "gentle-man' is an abusive blogger, theres'
I base my positions on facts. You are trying to sneak out of it using cheap subterfuge and deliberate misleading interpretations of an obvious statement:
Omollo: For starters, I am suspending starting any new topics there. I will limit my responses to matters directly affecting me and perhaps issues of national concern.
Vooke: Negro, Give me an alternative punching bag

Kababe: vooke, speak plainly. Unasema nini jameni? I told you sometimes it is near impossible to tell what your mood is, are you giving yellowman compe for his criptic one-liners? ??? (giggles herself green)

Let me know if you need any more EVIDENCE. Lastly, try your amateur lawyer hair-splitting on other thick students of law. The standards of law in Kenya have been falling thanks to the likes of you who think you can get away with such jabs unnoticed.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2014, 07:28:08 PM »
Kababe, stop.

Dear Omollo was slandered beyond belief on Nipate.com, such an intelligent mind trampled by trolls. I'm not having that here. I hope you understand.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2014, 07:29:13 PM »
Kababe, stop.

Dear Omollo was slandered beyond belief on Nipate.com such an intelligent mind trampled by trolls. I'm not having that here. I hope you understand.
You've got to be joking??? Read through his posts and see who is attacking who? I have tried explaining myself, he insists on going after me, what do you want me to do?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2014, 07:29:29 PM »
So? So nothing. You had no reason to LIE and try to hide behind subterfuge like a frightened rat. I am glad you own up and vindicate my position. You could have admitted earlier instead of wasting time when you knew all along that you were LYING

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
Kababe, stop.

Dear Omollo was slandered beyond belief on Nipate.com such an intelligent mind trampled by trolls. I'm not having that here. I hope you understand.
You've got to be joking??? Read through his posts and see who is attacking who? I have tried explaining myself, he insists on going after me, what do you want me to do?
Why can't you produce more proof of me slandering people? You just failed to back the denial of you ululating while vooke derided me.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2014, 07:33:46 PM »
Omollo, please. Let it go.

Kababe, please. Let it go.

Please, let us go back to sobriety. We had a bit of a shock today. It's exactly what detractors want. We're good people. Let's move on.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2014, 07:35:49 PM »
And I wish you could read Swahili, even menstruation was in his/her armory
Kababe, stop.

Dear Omollo was slandered beyond belief on Nipate.com, such an intelligent mind trampled by trolls. I'm not having that here. I hope you understand.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2014, 07:40:19 PM »
As I said before, and I'm not repeating this again, I private messaged Omollo about it already, as did the other chap. Omollo responded kindly. The other chap.. you've read it.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:29 PM »
Sorry, I meant Omorlo was not exactly an altar boy/girl on .com either

As I said before, and I'm not repeating this again, I private messaged Omollo about it already, as did the other chap. Omollo responded kindly. The other chap.. you've read it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2014, 07:45:44 PM »
Mrs. vooke

I thought we are agreed on the way forward. This jabbing and insinuation of woman is going nowhere.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2014, 07:48:50 PM »
You are lonely and I can see you need company
First you call Mwanabiashara Mrs then me..what's the point? To confuse as many negroes gender here and there so there will be more gender confusion cases like yours? Your next job is to convince all the members that am a woman. Not so smart negro...not at all

Mrs. vooke

I thought we are agreed on the way forward. This jabbing and insinuation of woman is going nowhere.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2014, 07:50:58 PM »
Omollo, please stop calling Vooke "Mrs"

Vooke, please, let it go.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2014, 08:09:46 PM »
You are lonely and I can see you need company
First you call Mwanabiashara Mrs then me..what's the point? To confuse as many negroes gender here and there so there will be more gender confusion cases like yours? Your next job is to convince all the members that am a woman. Not so smart negro...not at all
Mrs. vooke

Omollo, please stop calling Vooke "Mrs"

Vooke, please, let it go.
And I wish you could read Swahili, even menstruation was in his/her armory

Sorry, I meant Omorlo was not exactly an altar boy/girl on .com either

I thought gender reversal is a fair game?

What is Mutheemaumau's gender? As a matter of fact I thought Vooke is a woman.