Author Topic: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan  (Read 36055 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »
You are lonely and I can see you need company
First you call Mwanabiashara Mrs then me..what's the point? To confuse as many negroes gender here and there so there will be more gender confusion cases like yours? Your next job is to convince all the members that am a woman. Not so smart negro...not at all
What gender confusion do I have? You have plastered this thread with insinuations reversing my self declared gender and now you want to accuse me of what?

I have no record of Mwanabiashara claiming to be a man. She has had the opportunity top protest and has not done it here or at .com! Why do you take it upon yourself to to it for her?

What makes you imagine what is good for s goose isn't good for a gander? Stop reference to me derogatorily and I will do the same.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2014, 09:56:29 PM »
Am Mrs. vooke henceforth.
You got company negro...Sema asante

You are lonely and I can see you need company
First you call Mwanabiashara Mrs then me..what's the point? To confuse as many negroes gender here and there so there will be more gender confusion cases like yours? Your next job is to convince all the members that am a woman. Not so smart negro...not at all
What gender confusion do I have? You have plastered this thread with insinuations reversing my self declared gender and now you want to accuse me of what?

I have no record of Mwanabiashara claiming to be a man. She has had the opportunity top protest and has not done it here or at .com! Why do you take it upon yourself to to it for her?

What makes you imagine what is good for s goose isn't good for a gander? Stop reference to me derogatorily and I will do the same.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2014, 10:42:01 PM »
Mrs. Vooke

Thanks for owning up. I have always suspected behind this attempt to use woman as an "insult" lay an elaborate conflict. I had no idea it was the self conflict you were undergoing about your gender. You have even tried to project it on me - son of Ramogi - with your he/ she and him / her thing complete with menstruation claims. 

Thanks for coming out Mrs. Vooke. You have my support.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2014, 06:46:13 AM »
How does a woman abuse another woman using menstruation? You are sick negro, you need Jesus
Mrs. Vooke

Thanks for owning up. I have always suspected behind this attempt to use woman as an "insult" lay an elaborate conflict. I had no idea it was the self conflict you were undergoing about your gender. You have even tried to project it on me - son of Ramogi - with your he/ she and him / her thing complete with menstruation claims. 

Thanks for coming out Mrs. Vooke. You have my support.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2014, 06:53:04 AM »
Gentlemen, that's enough. Please.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2014, 11:27:28 AM »
Mrs. Vooke

I am done with you.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2014, 11:41:26 AM »
Insults take intelligence
First you attempted to ridicule my fear of mosquito nets...totally tasteless since I shared it hadharani

Next you attempted to confuse Mwanabiashara..too bad he is not here and NOBODY but you imagines he is anythng else but a man

Now you are trying to confuse my gender....

You not only need to grow up but you also need brains negro, Kifacki underground pyramids and Nungi FGM-esque stance did you in. I will never tire reminding you of that.

PS: Quit abusing PM, am happily married
Mrs. Vooke

I am done with you.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2014, 12:20:55 PM »
Vooke, stop.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: September 12, 2014, 12:24:22 PM »
Address BOTH of us, otherwise any salvo from Omorlo will be met with that. Do you want me to share all his/her PMs?
Vooke, stop.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #89 on: September 12, 2014, 12:56:42 PM »
Vooke, stop.

Veritas

I can promise you I will not bother vooke anymore. In fact since he is a man of God, I ask that he bury the hatchet, and allow me to help fill up the soil. He is my dear Brother.