Author Topic: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan  (Read 36082 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Banning Mwanabiashara was purely partisan
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 01:15:37 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »
I almost forgot, these are Negroes....profuse apologies for wasting my time and yours over the scum of Africa. They need another 500K years of pure Darwinian evilution

[/quote]
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »
What's your problem?

Answer the question.

Do you support malicious intent i.e. spamming on my site?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 01:29:31 PM »
No I don't
But you need to need not only to be fair but to appear to be FAIR. All we had going was a vague warning and a negro ranting elsewhere over a ban. My two cents, give erring members some public hearing & warning

My problem is summary bans which reek of unfairness
What's your problem?

Answer the question.

Do you support malicious intent i.e. spamming on my site?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 02:13:08 PM »
vooke,

I understand where you are coming from.  The unfettered freedom of .com.  Yet, alongside condom selling cyberbots with penis enlargement bonuses, we all agree some real contributors will not be missed.

I believe that as long as those whistling through their backside remain a distinct minority, they should be left alone.  The tipping point happens when they are 49%.  They overwhelm the 51%.  Because contributing nonsense is effortless.

I think you don't need everything from nipate as someone mentions.  Some things belong in the outhouse.  You'll see them when you go to relieve yourself.  But you don't bring them to the living room.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 02:44:08 PM »
Termie,
Am not a liberal and am sure you know that.
I just need a semblance of fairness. It gets worse with time and I had to make a point at the earliest. We need objectivity not oestrogen whims. How do you warn two negroes over cussing, they ignore you and then you kick one out? Omorlo now in my estimation is untouchable.

Ridiculing public figures is part of Kenian Negro. Pundit tried but failed to popularize 'screwball'. Calling Nungi an FGM priest is no different from calling Rayirla mwenda wazimu.

Veritas shared the response she got from Mwanabiashara. What had she PMd him? Is that what prompted him to hit out at her?
vooke,

I understand where you are coming from.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2014, 02:51:37 PM »
I agree the whole thing doesn't sit well...

Decorum: I thought we agreed to keep at a minimum of moderation, even refused to ban some words. I think Veritas should not have interfered in that fight between those two in the first place. If it was hazing, in the sense that a mob or so had formed, veritas should have given a PUBLIC warning, right ON that thread, not via PM. That way everyone can see what's going on. Its also safe for her because she doesnt read Swahili very well and may have missed a provocative slur that has led to the one she's giving a warning about. That way, others can help so that fairness is maintained.

Mwanabiashara is obviously silly to respond via PM the way he did, but with due respect, I think in future a different approach should be followed. Small mistakes can harm a budding forum.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2014, 03:05:04 PM »

Decorum: I thought we agreed to keep at a minimum of moderation, even refused to ban some words. I think Veritas should not have interfered in that fight between those two in the first place. If it was hazing, in the sense that a mob or so had formed, veritas should have given a PUBLIC warning, right ON that thread, not via PM. That way everyone can see what's going on. Its also safe for her because she doesnt read Swahili very well and may have missed a provocative slur that has led to the one she's giving a warning about. That way, others can help so that fairness is maintained.

Mwanabiashara is obviously silly to respond via PM the way he did, but with due respect, I think in future a different approach should be followed. Small mistakes can harm a budding forum.

Kababe

I agree with you. vooke has a right to demand answers especially where issues of unfairness arise so I dont understand why veri takes it personal that he does. While MauMau probably deserve the ban (from what I can tell), Veri also should not appear to be exchanging unpleasantries with forum members just to start warning them when the conversation goes down south (I am not saying that is the case here). As a matter of fact we dont have to be reminded in every thread that I started this blade bla de bal or I wount tolerate this bla de blade . Just come up with forum rules and stick them on the front of the forum, that way you have a point of refernecs when sending a warning. Right now its like we are making rules as we go along, very difficult to follow. Lastly, warnings and bans should be made public for all to see and self moderation as much as possible should continue to be the modus operandi of .org.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2014, 03:20:18 PM »
I'm sorry that my actions shocked dear members.

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »
I think this is reason why majority dot com residents are finding it hard to relocate,veritas you are very mean,selfish and impulsive,
omollo posts so much trash than anybody else on this site and dot com,grow up woman,and you even go ahead to abuse and degrade mwanabiashara,sura kiatu wewe,lock your site for yourself,pundit and omollo and you won't find anybody knocking the door,

Without Prejudice.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2014, 03:30:29 PM »
I think this is reason why majority dot com residents are finding it hard to relocate,veritas you are very mean,selfish and impulsive,
omollo posts so much trash than anybody else on this site and dot com,grow up woman,and you even go ahead to abuse and degrade mwanabiashara,sura kiatu wewe,lock your site for yourself,pundit and omollo and you won't find anybody knocking the door,

Without Prejudice.
Eish, stop insulting her. Mwanabiashara insulted her via PM. That's why she banned him. Omollo's slurs in that exchange were in Swahili, she didnt see them, she only saw Mwanabiashara's. I believe if she had she would have stayed away or issued a reminder on that thread for every one. Give her a break, she's here she's listening to members. She's learning. This is a new site. Tuliza boss.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 03:31:38 PM »
I have a duty to protect forum members from trash. You wouldn't ever understand.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 03:40:44 PM »
Why are you still here.

Without Prejudice.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 03:45:34 PM »
I have a duty to protect forum members from trash. You wouldn't ever understand.
Veri, though, seriously, I know you are acting from your past experience being hounded out of nipate by a mob of misogynists, but DO NOT take up the big brother/big sista role. People here are big gals and boys. When hazing is going on, it will be obvious to everyone, dont jump in when some two people are going at it. Dont be a big bro/sista, be a referee.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 04:18:43 PM »

I will never accuse you of being impartial. That we settled along time ago. But when you allege that I provoked Mrs. Mwanabiashara, you provoke me a new. It is out of respect for the decorum I will not enrich your Swahili vocabulary. I hope you desist from displaying your tribal bias.

Review the exchange and look at me with a straight female Kikuyu face and repeat that I provoked Mrs. Mwanabiashara.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »

I will never accuse you of being impartial. That we settled along time ago. But when you allege that I provoked Mrs. Mwanabiashara, you provoke me a new. It is out of respect for the decorum I will not enrich your Swahili vocabulary. I hope you desist from displaying your tribal bias.

Review the exchange and look at me with a straight female Kikuyu face and repeat that I provoked Mrs. Mwanabiashara.

I am not accusing you of provoking mwanabiashara, i happen to know he's a tribalist with a lot of matusi in his back-pack. That wasnt my meaning. What I meant was that you BOTH exchanged words. Veritas should therefore have not interfered. The reference I am making about a provocative Swahili slur is simply something that occurs to me after this whole saga may be likely to happen if veritas warns people in private instead of in public.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 04:26:44 PM »
Veritas and Mods,
Good job. He needs to be in the blue chair in the corner till he grows up, otherwise there are other sites that he can practice his vocabulary.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »
Why are you still here.
He gone back and predictably started invective against .org with the usual lies.

Pundit, where were these bastards when we started .com?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
Kababe, thanks for the defense. I read, speak and write swahili. I wrote speeches for politicians.

I studied in detail what went down when I got a moderator alert. I carefully studied ALL of his posts. Coupled with the fact his IP matches a spammer. I asked Omollo to refrain and he responded kindly. This chap on the otherhand.. I hate having to do what I did but it was for the greater good. I hope you understand.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2014, 04:32:13 PM »
kababe,
has it occurred to you that Veritas withheld whatever led to Mwanabiashara's response?
Justice demands she disclose everything not just the unsavory parts which may have been out of context(wapi Nuff Sed?)

Veritas is is extremely condescending to purport to act in the interest of the members by taking unilateral extreme measures. It presumes we are stupid negroes who can't tell what is good for ourselves.

Tomorrow, vooke and his sermons will be shown the door without much ado. You need to respect or at least pretend to respect members who take they time to join your forum. It is hard work I agree but without members, all that would be nothing

Calling Mwanabiashara a spammer WITHOUT proof shows that it was personal between you.

We are demanding fairness not begging for it. And while at it, quit reminding negroes they can always go back to Nipate.com. Why does it hurt you that Nipate is still half-dead?

Eish, stop insulting her. Mwanabiashara insulted her via PM. That's why she banned him. Omollo's slurs in that exchange were in Swahili, she didnt see them, she only saw Mwanabiashara's. I believe if she had she would have stayed away or issued a reminder on that thread for every one. Give her a break, she's here she's listening to members. She's learning. This is a new site. Tuliza boss.