Author Topic: Photos Of Esther Arunga In Police handcuffs . I Felt Like Crying. Very Sad  (Read 5794 times)

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Off course justice must be served. But if she was my sister , i  would be on the next flight to give her support. Her parents should be on the next flight to Australia. Even if seeing her in court for a day. Blood is thicker than water.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Photos Of Esther Arunga In Police handcuffs . I Felt Like Crying. Very Sad
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 07:31:27 PM »
Former TV queen and darling of many Kenyans, Esther Arunga has now been arrested in Australia for hiding the facts of the murder of her son. The Brisbane police believe that Ms Arunga did hide the facts in the alleged fall of her son knowing very well that her son was murdered.

Esther is currently in police custody in Brisbane, Australia. She will be presented in court tomorrow morning where the full charges will be read to her in court. The charges against Esther also means that she knew that Quincy was murdering the kid but she did nothing to stop it.

This might be a serious case of domestic violence which resulted into murder. Ama domestic violence is only against women? Nauliza tu!!!

http://www.kahawatungu.com/2014/09/11/esther-arunga-arrested-australia-accessory-sons-murder/

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 07:37:19 PM »
We need some Konvict/Akon soundtrack
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:13 PM »
Accessory to murder. This sounds serious from this statement

The answer is different for each state of Australia according to the Crimes Act and also depends on what kind of murder is taken place, whether it may be the death of a infant (infanticide), child, teenager, adult, et cetera. The punishment varies according to the magistrates court in the proceeding state.

The sentencing period of the individual charged with murder will vary between 20 to 25 years to life imprisonment based on the type of crime committed, the circumstances and how violent it was; the witness impact statement; victim impact statement; character and personality; psychological evaluations; prior convictions; medical issues if any; and so forth.

For an accessory to murder may receive a shortened sentence of 10 years to life imprisonment whilst dependent on the discretion of the court.

You should look up the Austlii for the legislation applicable to the state; or go to Commonwealth Law website to look at the commonwealth legislation. If you are looking at a piece of research, the Australian Institute of Criminology is a great website for information also.
Source:
Criminal Justice Background

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110924204752AA2G2Fk

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 07:48:07 PM »
Child protection laws are very strict in Australia.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2014, 03:48:54 AM »
You have to believe the Aussies, while not perfect, are not just making up this stuff.  In which case it appears that the young victim lived a short nasty brutish life.  How can anyone kill any baby let alone your own?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2014, 06:46:49 AM »
They don't seem like killers to me.

Even if they were telling the truth, aussies are racist. There isn't a lot of Kenyans in these parts. It would be very, very difficult to get a fair trial. Think country America. You need to be connected to get out of things like that here. We have stereotypes here too, much like Kenya but embedded in paperwork, things you can't see. They both need consular support, the media to raise concerns about racial treatment geared towards an American audience (they won't get sympathy from Aussies-rich ones here belong in fraternal organisations aka freemasons), and most of all, connections. I've read their blog and past media splashes, these people really don't seem like killers to me. I suspect her solicitor advised a divorce to get a lenient sentence or something like that. Looks like authorities want to treat this as an open and shut case put them in jail.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 06:56:38 AM »
I'd like to fly out to Brisbane and comfort/interview her. Find out her side of events. Does anyone have her contacts?

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 06:58:17 AM »
Where is the official prosecution case?any official link?not until i sit down and read the facts,its hard to comment this issue,media at most offers offers half baked reports and untruths,if we see the facts,we will predict the decision with 100% certainty,

Without Prejudice.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 07:07:50 AM »
I know for a fact the incident happened. I have a friend in NSW (forensic psychologist-child cases) who'd been briefed about it, and she relayed those details to me.

What's concerning is her legal representation. This firm is nobody:

http://www.fordlawyers.com.au/theFirm.php

She needs more older, established lucrative solicitors attached politically. I guess that's my folks circle but I don't know her personally.

Offline Olekoima

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »
Off course justice must be served. But if she was my sister , i  would be on the next flight to give her support. Her parents should be on the next flight to Australia. Even if seeing her in court for a day. Blood is thicker than water.

Very sad, but she disowned her parents last time. Indeed a very difficult situation for all of them. I feel Esther needs some counselling. She is not herself.