Forum > Reviews

Straight Outta Compton!

(1/1)

Real P:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5r5cZk0EfY
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/straight_outta_compton/

Chris Nashawaty - Entertainment Weekly

--- Quote ---If you're like me, you'll forgive its more melodramatic clichés and just surrender to its raw, brass-knuckle force.
--- End quote ---

Kate Erbland - indieWIRE

--- Quote ---It's biopic syndrome... and it sinks the second half of an otherwise compelling, funny and extremely entertaining film with a beat all its own.
--- End quote ---

Rodrigo Perez - The Playlist

--- Quote ---Conventional and too long, but rousing and entertaining.
--- End quote ---

Scott Mendelson - Forbes

--- Quote ---The highly entertaining and sprawling biopic starts out with its pulse on the nation only to somewhat devolve into standard Behind the Music backstage melodrama.
--- End quote ---

James Rocchi - TheWrap

--- Quote ---Underneath the gunshots and the battle raps, "Straight Outta Compton" is a fairly conventional movie about a music group, somewhere between hero-making and the honest truth.
--- End quote ---

Scott Foundas - Variety

--- Quote ---Director F. Gary Gray turns the meteoric rise and fractious fall of rap supergroup N.W.A. into a sprawling, exhilarating Los Angeles hip-hop epic.
--- End quote ---

John DeFore - Hollywood Reporter

Real P:
Great movie! The cast was great. Solid piece of entertainment I can say ......

Real P:
Going to watch this movie again tonight at regal cinema, my gal wants to see it for the second time. Ice cube son was great. Did a great job impersonating his father

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyoew4T74_w
Folks, if you haven't seen this movie go see it now. You'll regret not seeing on the big theater.

Rottentomatoes gives this movie 9 out of 10.

Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants:
I haven't seen it.  I have recently watched The Martian and Everest.  Not shabby films at all.

Real P:

--- Quote from: Windy City Assassin on October 18, 2015, 02:41:05 PM ---I haven't seen it.  I have recently watched The Martian and Everest.  Not shabby films at all.

--- End quote ---

The bears got a win finally  :D. Please go see this movie before it's out on redflix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version