Author Topic: Mugo Wa Wairimu  (Read 1374 times)

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
Mugo Wa Wairimu
« on: September 07, 2015, 06:58:34 PM »
Nursing Council of Kenya now distances itself from rogue gynaecologist James Mugo wa Wairimu

In a statement yesterday, the Council's Registrar Edna Talam said that their review of the database of nurses in their records has revealed that Wairimu is not part of the nursing profession
Although Wairimu has not claimed to be a nurse, the council moved quickly to distance itself to remove any doubts after the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board, which regulates medical doctors, disowned him as well.

Talam expressed regret that the council was part of the joint government team that shut down Wairimu's dubious facility some time back only for it to reopen behind their backs.

http://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000175565/nursing-council-of-kenya-now-distances-itself-from-rogue-gynaecologist-wairimu

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. That this can happen in broad daylight and continue for so long after victim's reported the alleged abuses, and had to be dismissed due to 'lack of evidence' is sad to say the least.

Who is this man and is he even a gynecologist or not? Is he even a doctor?

If he isn't a gynecologist why is every paper I am reading referring to him as one?

How is he connected to Moses Kuria and Itumbi?

Given the surmounting evidence against him, why hasn't he been arrested? Surely this is the most despicable thing someone can do to another human being, in this time of HIV /AIDS. I keep saying here, its a high time the citizens start taking law into their hands, otherwise, nothing will change in Kenya.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mugo Wa Wairimu
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:27:53 PM »
Good candidate for good old lynching.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 07:35:44 PM »
Kenyans' are very timid human beings, that is why terrorists have been having a filed day in Kenya. Now these despicable people are allowed to roam free in the face of his victim's....and their spouses are just supposed to wait for justice....while he is all over twitter and face book talking nonsense about his alleged political opponents who are out to finish him.

The day Kenyans get fed up with such things and decide to act, is the day real change will begin. Remember what South Africans did to foreigners who they saw as a threat to their 'jobs'. May not have been the best solution, but it got worldwide attention......foreigners in that country are now very careful, if they haven't left all together.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 07:46:02 PM »
Impunity from top to bottom. There's no order in this society. Kagames Rwanda is more orderly.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 09:13:30 PM »
The man is obviously a deviant.  A sociopath.  Now that we know he is a dangerous sex predator, he should be kept away from his cute innocent vulnerable daughter.  There is no question about that.

The only question I see is a technicality.  Is the evidence admissible in court?  Isn't filming the goings on in the theater a violation of some code or oath?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman