Author Topic: vooke, Ben Carson Should Be Your Hero  (Read 14417 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: vooke, Ben Carson Should Be Your Hero
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2015, 02:46:40 PM »

I long for a day when academics, doctors and scientists can lead nations. I think this is inevitable but I just don't think it's the right season for it. That culture of empowerment, political action and leadership needs to resonate in the academia before those individuals can be taken seriously in mainstream politics. As we can see with even someone as esteemed in the academia as Ben Carson, how taxing, idiotic, ignorant and ludicrous he appears in public. He speaks like he's on crack cocaine like a typical drunk surgeon. A lot of old medical practitioners are stoned. He's at par with Donald Trump need I say more. It really is sad.

Drunk film actors, lawyers, businessmen and suspected drug dealers are leading or have led nations before. Why should you dismiss an accomplished neurosurgeon so early in the race? What's the difference between such bias and the Mungiki who claims on uncircumcised Kenyans? You and Termie risk sounding more and more like Nipate's black tea-baggers.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 04:31:27 PM »
The advice you give Dr Carson applies well to you. You have blurted out your opinion about his candidature (a political matter) because he is an accomplished neurosurgeon and not a politician. Would you allow us in the same vein to dismiss your post with costs because you're trained in IT and not politicks?
DB,

If I run for president and run a gaffe-filled campaign, I think you should rip into me.

I know Ben Carson is SDA, which might make you partial to him, as I might have been if he were a first black candidate. But try to see him outside of that perspective.

Take away the SDA, and it should quickly be apparent that his real appeal is to those same folks who wouldn't hesitate to string him up a tree a few generations ago.

Termie, you're digressing. In your original post, you dismissed Dr Ben Carson's candidature because he believed in creation rather than evolution (it's still there). That is the reason you cited. Then you shifted goalposts, claimed because he's a neurosurgeon he should have nothing to do with politicks. Like Veritas claimed it had something to do with the shaking of the surgeons she's working with. My being SDA has nothing to do with that (in any case, I can also argue that you're biased against him because you're a confessed believer in evolution). If his candidature is repugnant to Republicans, let them deal with him and string him up a tree (your words). You haven't stated you're Republican but here you are stringing him up on Nipate just like KKK in black sheepskin.
I haven't changed so much as added onto my initial post.  Can't I have more reasons to dislike the man than just the one I started with?

veritas sums up BC's candidacy well. 

Someone sums up his trip to the Holy Land.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2015, 04:37:20 PM »

I long for a day when academics, doctors and scientists can lead nations. I think this is inevitable but I just don't think it's the right season for it. That culture of empowerment, political action and leadership needs to resonate in the academia before those individuals can be taken seriously in mainstream politics. As we can see with even someone as esteemed in the academia as Ben Carson, how taxing, idiotic, ignorant and ludicrous he appears in public. He speaks like he's on crack cocaine like a typical drunk surgeon. A lot of old medical practitioners are stoned. He's at par with Donald Trump need I say more. It really is sad.

Drunk film actors, lawyers, businessmen and suspected drug dealers are leading or have led nations before. Why should you dismiss an accomplished neurosurgeon so early in the race? What's the difference between such bias and the Mungiki who claims on uncircumcised Kenyans? You and Termie risk sounding more and more like Nipate's black tea-baggers.

Well DB, the difference is academics, scientists, doctors etc. when mobilized can cause a revolution and change the world for better or for worse. History speaks for itself. I don't think the status quo would want that.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 06:12:02 PM »
DB, do you support Ben Carson because he's black? or because he's a surgeon? or because he's Christian aka Republican?

I'm starting to suspect you might secretly be a teabagger.

I'm Christian and Republicans and Koreans share a common history with warfare, the shipping industry, Saudi Arabia, my relos do business with Republicans. When I was in the states, random military guys would come up to me in the streets and talk to me about warfare and Korea. Random as some stocky guy with a marines shirt tapping me on the shoulder about my "pink Korean sneakers" (they were from Costco) to taking me to a surprise visit to a military base. I felt like a military magnet especially in DC so I began covering up my face with a purple beanie in public.

My point is even though I'm not a teabagger I can smell a teabagger very well.

Are you a teabagger?