Author Topic: vooke, Ben Carson Should Be Your Hero  (Read 14418 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
vooke, Ben Carson Should Be Your Hero
« on: August 27, 2015, 04:15:22 PM »
The House Negro laughs at evolution.  Garden of Eden makes more sense to him.

I had lots of respect for him before this campaign.  Now I wouldn't trust him to perform a circumcision on a loved one.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: vooke, Ben Carson Should Be Your Hero
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 12:55:56 PM »
Evilution not evolution
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 06:21:20 PM »
I went to this meeting the other day with wazee doctors debating about the future of medical publishing. One chap kept lecturing on about how economists do things and ideals were useless. It came pretty clear to me despite his age, he didn't speak like someone who'd set foot in a corporate meeting. He debated like an undergraduate student, and his grasp on local politics were pedestrian. I didn't understand how a group of dinosaurs could even fathom solving a future crisis when most of them type with two fingers.

I wished they stuck to preaching endless ideals, continuous social discourse to inspire and engage the next generation to action like politicians and corporations do. Awareness and commitment to personal integrity should suffice for people at that age. I don't think anyone expects dinosaurs to come up with strategies and innovation. 20 something year old write speeches, come up with strategies, innovation etc. for politicians.

Doctors like academics I noticed have this child like immaturity- an undeniable paternalism and entitled hierarchy and must charter a solution which revolves around random dot/triangle/honeycomb points made up in their heads. Maybe it's the Permanent head Damage or Mental Damage that denies them vision into the whole social fabric called society, community, and the world. Maybe most of them are plebeian in all sorts and have not seen much pesa floating around to witness the brutal, deadly corporate agendas. I know for a fact Elsevir would butcher them and at the end of the day, the only deadly weapon those wazees have is their ideals.

I see this with Dr Ben Carson. In so trying too hard to fit the Republican profile, his sense of integrity seems to have dissipated. It's better to get a taste of power at a young age so it doesn't overwhelm and later on you get reduced to a no good paternalistic junkie saying and doing what you can to protect your ego because you weren't equipped to handle power. In some respects it's safer for a criminal to be president than Dr Carson because criminals have had it rough and can be slippery and potentially deadly to prosper a nation. A political leader like Dr Ben Carson is what sparks genocides and atrocities, not necessarily from their own volition but because there are forces in the world that can more readily wreak destruction in using leaders who are blind sighted and can't handle power beyond their own world.

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 09:24:12 PM »
I went to this meeting the other day with wazee doctors debating about the future of medical publishing. One chap kept lecturing on about how economists do things and ideals were useless. It came pretty clear to me despite his age, he didn't speak like someone who'd set foot in a corporate meeting. He debated like an undergraduate student, and his grasp on local politics were pedestrian. I didn't understand how a group of dinosaurs could even fathom solving a future crisis when most of them type with two fingers.

I wished they stuck to preaching endless ideals, continuous social discourse to inspire and engage the next generation to action like politicians and corporations do. Awareness and commitment to personal integrity should suffice for people at that age. I don't think anyone expects dinosaurs to come up with strategies and innovation. 20 something year old write speeches, come up with strategies, innovation etc. for politicians.

Doctors like academics I noticed have this child like immaturity- an undeniable paternalism and entitled hierarchy and must charter a solution which revolves around random dot/triangle/honeycomb points made up in their heads. Maybe it's the Permanent head Damage or Mental Damage that denies them vision into the whole social fabric called society, community, and the world. Maybe most of them are plebeian in all sorts and have not seen much pesa floating around to witness the brutal, deadly corporate agendas. I know for a fact Elsevir would butcher them and at the end of the day, the only deadly weapon those wazees have is their ideals.

I see this with Dr Ben Carson. In so trying too hard to fit the Republican profile, his sense of integrity seems to have dissipated. It's better to get a taste of power at a young age so it doesn't overwhelm and later on you get reduced to a no good paternalistic junkie saying and doing what you can to protect your ego because you weren't equipped to handle power. In some respects it's safer for a criminal to be president than Dr Carson because criminals have had it rough and can be slippery and potentially deadly to prosper a nation. A political leader like Dr Ben Carson is what sparks genocides and atrocities, not necessarily from their own volition but because there are forces in the world that can more readily wreak destruction in using leaders who are blind sighted and can't handle power beyond their own world.
Ben Carson is a sick man.  I rarely use that terminology, but he is the closest I have seen a real life person come to fit the description Uncle Ruckus.  I saw him speaking to a crowd in Harlem.  Mitt Romney would have looked much less awkward than this lost brother.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 04:22:05 PM »
Windy did I get you right? Are you and Veritas saying Dr. Ben Carson cannot be trusted because he believes in creation rather than evolution? And Veritas are you saying Dr. Ben Carson would make a dangerous political leader because he believes in the Bible creation rather than evolution?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 04:57:03 PM »
DB, I don't care what he thinks. He should keep controversial issues to himself because sheep don't know any better. A mob can ride on anything to persercute groups who don't share his view. There's a reason why religion and state are separate. America isn't a theocracy, it's a democracy. He isn't running for Pope. I'd expect a wise man being mindful of the right of every American to a belief system and simply state, let scientists do their job when it comes to evolution and christianity preach their beliefs on creationism. Simple as that. It isn't in the job description for those running public office to be paternal about belief systems. The doctor can preach as a private citizen, just don't use taxpayers money to campaign on personal belief systems. It's highly unprofessional, overtly arrogant and somewhat desparate for votes.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 04:58:36 PM »
Windy did I get you right? Are you and Veritas saying Dr. Ben Carson cannot be trusted because he believes in creation rather than evolution? And Veritas are you saying Dr. Ben Carson would make a dangerous political leader because he believes in the Bible creation rather than evolution?
Most US Presidents have been religious folks.  So that's not the problem I have with the man.  It's his denial of the reality of race that I find fascinating.

I also find his attacks on evolution interesting.  More so because he uses what appears to be reason.  But what does he want you believe?  That we came from a garden with a talking snake.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 05:24:45 PM »
We came from God vis-a-vis something up there. Anything inbetween like snakes and ladders is chinese whispers since the beginning of civilisation cave paintings to who cares. I'd much rather find my soulmate to keep me company for eternity.. love conquers all. I don't wish to be left in the cold in this life or the next - somewhere out there alone.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2015, 01:27:21 PM »
A leader who wades away from controversy is no leader at all. Ben Carson is riding on his medical achievements, religious and conservative backgrounds to propel his presidential bid. That makes evolution an issue he can comment on publicly. I  didn't watch the whole video but it didn't look like a campaign forum as such.

DB, I don't care what he thinks. He should keep controversial issues to himself because sheep don't know any better. A mob can ride on anything to persercute groups who don't share his view. There's a reason why religion and state are separate. America isn't a theocracy, it's a democracy. He isn't running for Pope. I'd expect a wise man being mindful of the right of every American to a belief system and simply state, let scientists do their job when it comes to evolution and christianity preach their beliefs on creationism. Simple as that. It isn't in the job description for those running public office to be paternal about belief systems. The doctor can preach as a private citizen, just don't use taxpayers money to campaign on personal belief systems. It's highly unprofessional, overtly arrogant and somewhat desparate for votes.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2015, 01:41:16 PM »
From my perch, evolution looks extremely ridiculous that to call Dr Carson 'sick' for believing differently is a statement of the state of sickness in general.

I had lots of respect for him before this campaign.  Now I wouldn't trust him to perform a circumcision on a loved one.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2015, 03:36:20 PM »
I disagree.

Anyone can comment on evolution irrespective of background, that's the beauty of a democracy and running for public office. They represent the people's voice. It's not an ivory tower or hospital setting where education and experience are respected. A leader who leverages on controversy in a place like America for campaign kicks is a coward. This is why public officials and the public scorn PhD or MD running for public office. They behave like children, sheltered from the common man, squabbling like undergraduate students throwing around words with no respect for free speech or its entailing reaponsibilities. There is a time and place for speaking up. That's what a leader does. In my opinion, when great men speak up at that right moment in history, even the gods listen- their words make or break civilisations.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2015, 06:05:00 PM »
From my perch, evolution looks extremely ridiculous that to call Dr Carson 'sick' for believing differently is a statement of the state of sickness in general.

DB,

The arguments Carson makes, I would expect from someone who does not understand Darwinian evolution in general.  From a neurosurgeon, it is inexcusable.  While he is not an expert in the field, you would expect at a minimum, high school level understanding of the subject.  He can then choose to disagree with it.  But he has to understand what he is disagreeing with.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 06:00:47 PM »
O come on, Terminator. Whatever you think of Ben Carson's politics or religious beliefs, the man is a brilliant surgeon, with years of experience successfully performing delicate procedures in probably the world's most prestigious medical institution, so I think you have clearly over-spoken with this sentence here
Now I wouldn't trust him to perform a circumcision on a loved one.
How would it help your loved one to be treated by a poor doctor just because he believes in Darwinian evolution?

But I honestly don't see what his views on creation vs evolution have to do with making a good or bad president. Do you believe vooke cannot possibly make a good manager just because he shares the views? That's prejudice, in my view. I dont particularly like the man, but it has nothing to do with his religious beliefs.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 06:35:02 PM »
He can't do surgery anymore.

Surgeons get shakey hands in their 60s onwards. They also have this tendency to get confused easily than the average old person. Every old surgeon I've met have shakey hands, aren't sharp mentally, and suck at medical reserch. I know because I'm currently collaborating on research with a couple renowned surgeons and I'm not sure why this is. Most likely from doing the same manual intensive procedures weekly for decades and not using their brain much for critical thinking. To me Ben Carson represents that typical retired surgeon, retired because of his shakes and not much up there.

He spent decades being a brilliant surgeon and not a politician. He just shouldn't be in politics given his no training and experience in political matters. He could do so much for impoverished communities than any politician by just being that surgeon that inspires the world.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2015, 12:43:35 PM »
From their posts, Veritas and Terminator's reservations about Dr Carson's candidature have no justifiable basis. Termie talks about Dr Carson's position on evolution as if evolutionists (or atheists) were goddesses just dropped in with some alien knowledge we have not heard of before. Veritas dismisses Dr Carson for being controversial and because some old surgeons she's working with are shaking (Ronald Reagan shook like a leaf but still remained reasonably good, and I've not seen Dr Carson shaking at all). A presidential candidate must defend his candidature. A voter can simply cast a vote without having to defend it. That's a better than pretending to dismiss a candidate with no credible basis.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2015, 01:07:44 PM »
O come on, Terminator. Whatever you think of Ben Carson's politics or religious beliefs, the man is a brilliant surgeon, with years of experience successfully performing delicate procedures in probably the world's most prestigious medical institution, so I think you have clearly over-spoken with this sentence here
Now I wouldn't trust him to perform a circumcision on a loved one.
How would it help your loved one to be treated by a poor doctor just because he believes in Darwinian evolution?

But I honestly don't see what his views on creation vs evolution have to do with making a good or bad president. Do you believe vooke cannot possibly make a good manager just because he shares the views? That's prejudice, in my view. I dont particularly like the man, but it has nothing to do with his religious beliefs.
Ben Carson is an accomplished neurosurgeon.  A trailblazer.  Yet, when he speaks outside of his professional field, I always feel like I am listening to a functional moron.  I just wish he had stayed within his area of expertise.  That way he would remain this inspiring trailblazer in my mind. The present Ben Carson is very inspirational to tea-baggers and similar nut jobs.

Why should his views on evolution matter?  They don't.  But he shared them.  While I have nothing against his religious beliefs, I 'd be concerned about a man bombing caves in Mexico and waging wars because that is what God wants.

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2015, 01:22:46 PM »
The advice you give Dr Carson applies well to you. You have blurted out your opinion about his candidature (a political matter) because he is an accomplished neurosurgeon and not a politician. Would you allow us in the same vein to dismiss your post with costs because you're trained in IT and not politicks?

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2015, 01:45:31 PM »
The advice you give Dr Carson applies well to you. You have blurted out your opinion about his candidature (a political matter) because he is an accomplished neurosurgeon and not a politician. Would you allow us in the same vein to dismiss your post with costs because you're trained in IT and not politicks?
DB,

If I run for president and run a gaffe-filled campaign, I think you should rip into me.

I know Ben Carson is SDA, which might make you partial to him, as I might have been if he were a first black candidate. But try to see him outside of that perspective.

Take away the SDA, and it should quickly be apparent that his real appeal is to those same folks who wouldn't hesitate to string him up a tree a few generations ago.

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2015, 02:08:20 PM »
DB, you misunderstand me.

I was referring to the fact Ben Carson can't do surgery anymore because his hand shakes during surgery. Ben Carson would endanger Termy's delicate foreskin.

The old surgeons I'm collaborating with are from a different cloth to Ben Carson. They are the quintessential all American white boy old boys club, entitled backgrounds, Princeton Ivy League conservative typical Republican who wouldn't vote for Ben Carson because he is black, even though he's an inspirational surgeon. That's why they're Republicans. They intend to keep the status quo and the biblical notion of black people being slaves. They don't care how educated and accomplished he is. He's black.

My point is, the Republicans have no intention of supporting Ben Carson's bid for presidency. In the same way they used Sarah Palin to undermine women leaders i.e. Hillary Clinton. Ben Carson like Sarah Palin is being used to undermine black leaders. Ben Carson is nothing more than a clown show for these Republicans.

It is a common tactic used in conservative factions. For instance, the Liberal coalition in Australia would bring out Pauline Hanson to soften Howard's racist stance. She was financed and used by the Liberal party as nothing more than to divert media attention away from John Howard's racist stance.

The Republicans are using Ben Carson nothing more than to undermine the Democrats and Obama's leadership leading up to elections. Unfortunately Ben Carson's religiousness and prospect for power is blinding him from those political realities.

I long for a day when academics, doctors and scientists can lead nations. I think this is inevitable but I just don't think it's the right season for it. That culture of empowerment, political action and leadership needs to resonate in the academia before those individuals can be taken seriously in mainstream politics. As we can see with even someone as esteemed in the academia as Ben Carson, how taxing, idiotic, ignorant and ludicrous he appears in public. He speaks like he's on crack cocaine like a typical drunk surgeon. A lot of old medical practitioners are stoned. He's at par with Donald Trump need I say more. It really is sad.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2015, 02:42:03 PM »
DB,

If I run for president and run a gaffe-filled campaign, I think you should rip into me.

I know Ben Carson is SDA, which might make you partial to him, as I might have been if he were a first black candidate. But try to see him outside of that perspective.

Take away the SDA, and it should quickly be apparent that his real appeal is to those same folks who wouldn't hesitate to string him up a tree a few generations ago.

Termie, you're digressing. In your original post, you dismissed Dr Ben Carson's candidature because he believed in creation rather than evolution (it's still there). That is the reason you cited. Then you shifted goalposts, claimed because he's a neurosurgeon he should have nothing to do with politicks. Like Veritas claimed it had something to do with the shaking of the surgeons she's working with. My being SDA has nothing to do with that (in any case, I can also argue that you're biased against him because you're a confessed believer in evolution). If his candidature is repugnant to Republicans, let them deal with him and string him up a tree (your words). You haven't stated you're Republican but here you are stringing him up on Nipate just like KKK in black sheepskin.