Author Topic: Does Liberia have a military????  (Read 20504 times)

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
Does Liberia have a military????
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:50 PM »
Liberia is at war, probably the mother of all wars it has fought even considering its bloody history. The military should be in full Ebola combat gear fighting for the motherland. This is not the fight of just health professionals. The battle against Ebola is the battle for Liberia!!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Does Liberia have a military????
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:22:11 PM »
Bryana

Do you have some hidden interests in Liberia?

Yes there is an army. It was a merger of ex-combatants: remnants of the Charles Taylor "National Army", LURD Forces, MODEL and other small groups. Since then there has been recruitment to it from all regions.

Personal opinion: It is corrupt and unprofessional and likely to worsen the situation.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 07:28:52 PM »
Omollo

My interests in Liberia are purely pan African. What is happening in Liberia will set the tone for the advance of the Ebola across the African continent. Liberia is ground zero and as you have mentioned I hope other countries learn the importance of investing in health infrastructure. In the Time of Ebola, health infrastructure is the wall around the city!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:39:39 PM »
Omollo

My interests in Liberia are purely pan African. What is happening in Liberia will set the tone for the advance of the Ebola across the African continent. Liberia is ground zero and as you have mentioned I hope other countries learn the importance of investing in health infrastructure. In the Time of Ebola, health infrastructure is the wall around the city!
Very well.

But I daresay, they have no chance. Perhaps the Americans come to the rescue. That is one country where nobody has heard of the word hygiene. Yet they are so arrogant they own the world.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline QueenAgrippa

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 07:42:50 PM »
Have you been to Liberia? Talking arrogance, I just know one Liberian American and he fits the Bill to the T. I don't think I ever wanna go there.