Author Topic: Daily bread what do you think about freestyling Evangelist Clayton Jennings?  (Read 6298 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar

I guess it's time to "get this off my chest." Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't. With God all things are possible.

And then there was this comment by Robert Carrier:  I don't know if you're gonna reply to this. But I want to let you know that I was watching this video with the thought of suicide on my mind. You saved my life.

I am glad the lord saved or came to his (Robert's) rescue, but is this guy Clayton for real?
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Hi RP. There are many conventional and unconventional preachers out there and God is not limited to our thinking of how He uses them. I don't know the guy very well and I'm unable to watch the video right now. Will do so and respond.

Philippians 1:14-16King James Version (KJV)
14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Hi RP. There are many conventional and unconventional preachers out there and God is not limited to our thinking of how He uses them. I don't know the guy very well and I'm unable to watch the video right now. Will do so and respond.

Philippians 1:14-16King James Version (KJV)
14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.
15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:
16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

Thanks DB for the response and verses. I am trying to learn more about Christianity ....
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".