Author Topic: Termy, on fitness  (Read 21273 times)

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Termy, on fitness
« on: September 09, 2014, 11:16:23 PM »
Today I attended my usual gym session. I did my 120kg chest, 40kg tri with situp cycles.  What a refreshing ordeal! Six pack nayo.
 Keep fit, eat healthy, pray always, live long.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Termy, on fitness
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 11:41:32 PM »
Today I attended my usual gym session. I did my 120kg chest, 40kg tri with situp cycles.  What a refreshing ordeal! Six pack nayo.
 Keep fit, eat healthy, pray always, live long.
That's good.  I switched from weights completely a few years back.  I bulk too easily.  The appetite also works to mitigate all the benefits.  You have to operate like you are on a hunger strike to see those benefits.  So I do calisthenics instead.  Free exercises.  And of course running.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bittertruth

• Superstar
Re: Termy, on fitness
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »
You're right. Though I would imagine its about balancing persistence and resistance trainings. Application of persistence techniques would help check on weight eg jogging, taekwodos etc while still building on stamina with less of resistance sessions.
Prov 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life