Author Topic: Termie, on Cops Crashing a Pool Party  (Read 7497 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Termie, on Cops Crashing a Pool Party
« on: June 17, 2015, 08:55:06 PM »
The clip

A 'sober' commentary
that left leaning and other emotionalized people have a great talent for selective pity. Something must be done. A black female has been made to feel bad.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Termie, on Cops Crashing a Pool Party
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:20:20 PM »
vooke,

I know where sober commentaries always end.  The first paragraph is usually more than enough; I can recite the rest in my sleep.  They are as predictable as jubilant foot-soldiers. 

On TV you just need to watch Sean Hannity if you have the stomach.  Most sober people hang onto his every word.  Watch his coverage and get back to the video and tell me if you still harbor doubts about alternate universes. 

Or better still, watch his coverage of this incident and compare it to his coverage of Cliven Bundy(an obnoxious racist scrounger).

McKinney

Cliven Bundy

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 06:40:38 AM »
The clip

A 'sober' commentary
that left leaning and other emotionalized people have a great talent for selective pity. Something must be done. A black female has been made to feel bad.
I do not agree with all his examples but his general observation is spot on in my view, but I have to say he is describing liberal fundamentalists and those who follow them without question, but I have seen a number of liberals who don't simply adopt the arbitrary party-lines, especially regarding the issue of forcing christian business persons to participate in activities they sincerely believe are wrong. You can protect minorities without violating religious freedom...at least that was the case up until 2 minutes ago. Besides, it seems very obvious to me that actual practising/believing christians are undoubtedly a minority group. Practising believers of any religion, Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Hindu, Buddhist etc are a small group in the west and they deserve as much protection as any other minority group.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 09:09:12 AM »
This is serious, anybody suggesting the cops were right is being threatened. The whole point is 'minorities' often resort to historical injustices to blackmail their way around they BS.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 09:20:51 AM »
This is serious, anybody suggesting the cops were right is being threatened. The whole point is 'minorities' often resort to historical injustices to blackmail their way around they BS.

What BS did that young girl do to deserve such manhandling by the cop?  Going about her business while Casebolt is off his rocker?  Does she break any laws? I can't seem to see that from the clip.  Maybe there is evidence somewhere else?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 09:47:00 AM »

What BS did that young girl do to deserve such manhandling by the cop?  Going about her business while Casebolt is off his rocker?  Does she break any laws? I can't seem to see that from the clip.  Maybe there is evidence somewhere else?
They got rowdy, were asked to leave, they refused, somebody calls the cops, they stage a sit in. Did you see the boys nearly assaulting an officer?

This political correctness will take America to the gutter. Osama was right, it's not just them cops with issues. Smart Negro

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 09:59:08 AM »

They got rowdy, were asked to leave, they refused, somebody calls the cops, they stage a sit in. Did you see the boys nearly assaulting an officer?

This political correctness will take America to the gutter. Osama was right, it's not just them cops with issues. Smart Negro
I don't see her doing that on the clip.  She walks away with her group of white friends when the cop tells her to.  I am failing see anything she did to deserve that treatment.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 10:06:28 AM »

I don't see her doing that on the clip.  She walks away with her group of white friends when the cop tells her to.  I am failing see anything she did to deserve that treatment.
K

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 10:15:44 AM »

Who asked them to leave?  The racist residents?  Most of those kids live there.  It's their pool too.  This is not Jim Crow Texas.

Harriet Tubman