Author Topic: Veritas, on the catastrophic side-effects of w*nking  (Read 13719 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Veritas, on the catastrophic side-effects of w*nking
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 04:49:23 AM »
vooke,

I don't know what the Bible teaches about it.  But as far as I can tell, it is against all Christian teaching.  Because it is considered a sin.

What is a man who cannot get laid to do about the buildup of semen?  I have heard that this is not a desirable outcome in terms of the man's long term health. 

It seems to me, that either way, Bible or White, one arrives at the same conundrum.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Veritas, on the catastrophic side-effects of w*nking
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 08:42:53 AM »
vooke,

I don't know what the Bible teaches about it.  But as far as I can tell, it is against all Christian teaching.  Because it is considered a sin.

What is a man who cannot get laid to do about the buildup of semen?  I have heard that this is not a desirable outcome in terms of the man's long term health. 

It seems to me, that either way, Bible or White, one arrives at the same conundrum.

The Bible is silent on wanking, but given fornication stretches well past sex into thoughts which are a 'prerequisite' of wanking, wanking is summarily dismissed.

My point was not to interrogate the merits of the act but the 18th century CLAIMS that it causes cancer,memory loss and even death.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.