Author Topic: The Assassination of Indira Gandhi(1984) & Dr. Ben Carson(2015)  (Read 5768 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Dr. Ben Carson the greatest Adventist neurosurgeon of all times is a dead man walking.

If he runs for the presidency, they will turn his life upside down including his faith. They will discover he is SDA. They will then dig dirt out of SDA, uncover stuff such as anti-Catholicism, and in doing so, they will inadvertently bring to the fore the work of the greatest prophet, Pope Ellen White, especially her book, The Great Controversy. The one book Lucifer has moved heavens to suppress.

In 1984 after a Dr. Ben Carson performed a successful groundbreaking surgery, spotlight was shone on Loma Linda where he did it. Satan was about to be exposed so guess what transpired......he engineered the infamous assassination of Indira Gadhi to DISTRACT the world from Ben Carson and by extension Adventism.
http://lrltv.org/controversy-ben-carson.html

That's a perfect example of holy sh*t
Give it to SDAs and their fertile imagination to conjure up such conspiracies. As you can see, Auntie Hubris is not even a fetus compared to these, he is nothing
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: The Assassination of Indira Gandhi(1984) & Dr. Ben Carson(2015)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 06:08:16 PM »
I had been wondering when you would find out Ben Carson is SDA. 

To me that is the least I worry about him.  The man is a teabagger.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: The Assassination of Indira Gandhi(1984) & Dr. Ben Carson(2015)
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 06:27:47 PM »
I had been wondering when you would find out Ben Carson is SDA. 

To me that is the least I worry about him.  The man is a teabagger.
Well, that is his biggest threat to the kingdom of darkness. They will take him out, have his family kidnapped by ISIS,aliens or anything to keep Ellen White suppressed
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.