Author Topic: ... and I Thought Matiang'i is an ICT Expert  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
... and I Thought Matiang'i is an ICT Expert
« on: May 20, 2015, 02:25:09 PM »
After his stupidity over the fake title deed, I decided to dig up more. This guy is a fraud. He has just subjected Uhuru to one of the greatest embarrassments any leader can face - issuing a fake document in public.

It would not take any court 30 minutes to declare that title fake. Yet he goes public to defend his stupidity. Once he circumvented the Governor and the NLC his goose was cooked.
Uhuru Illegally Allocated Stadium Land to University

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: ... and I Thought Matiang'i is an ICT Expert
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:41:18 PM »
If Ouru can issue a fake deed, just ask yourself how many are out there???

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 02:49:59 PM »
If Ouru can issue a fake deed, just ask yourself how many are out there???
I wonder! I really wonder!

The Law is very clear on the procedure to be followed. How can a PhD fail to see that? The land in question belongs to Bomet County and can only be allocated with the express permission of the owner - Bomet County.

In any case it is not the ministry of lands but the National Lands Commission that has full authority over the land. The ministry is a total outsider.

Where is the 30 day notice issued by the NLC? Where are the 15 days for the public to react? Where are the terms of the proposed allocation? Can he Matiang'i produce the approval from the Bomet County Government?

I have no idea how he thought he can get away with it. He now says "it should be ignored", is this guy for real?

He forgets something else that is uniquely Kenyan: He is a Kisii trying to steal Kipsigis land. As a Luo, I would be very careful trying something like that. There is a long history of border skirmishes. If any Kipsigis minister is involved in land issues in Luoland, be sure that undercurrent will be ever present.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 02:52:09 PM »
The president no longer has ANY "role" in  land matters. I believe the Land Minister similarly has no real role.

NLC is the only body mandated to manage GOV and County Land.

I won't blame Matiangi here..he was not even involved..this is political hatchet job by WSR men that just went wrong and is completely illegal and unteneable.

Although I have no time for one Isaac Ruto and believe the university should be located in BMT..the gov should have ask NLC to find land either voluntarily or compulsorily in Bomet town.

Matianga inherited Ngilu ministry...a ministry Ngilu has used to usurp the constitutional role of NLC.

There should be no ministry of lands...we should simply have NLC...completely taking over the Aradhi houses and all the offices across the country.

Supreme Court should make a rulling on these matters like yesterday to ensure we have sanctity of title..or a semblance of.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 03:03:15 PM »
Love him or hate him, Isaac Ruto is defending right while the others are out on a limb. The matter could be ignored alright except for the terrifying consequences the precedent that would set. Once it is allowed to go through, then there is no limit. We have the 4000 acres of Mara Game reserve handed over to Ntutu which he plans to share with the who and who of Kenya. The law used is the same as the one Matiang'i is citing.

The problem is that the Land Act as well as the Constitution had already come in to force, hence there is no vacuum.

That said the various land laws must be merged.
Land Registration Act
107(1)Unless the contrary is specifically provided for in this Act, any right, interest, title, power, or obligation acquired, accrued, established, coming into force or exercisable before the commencement of this Act shall continue to be governed by the law applicable to it immediately prior to the commencement of this Act.
(2)Unless the contrary is specifically provided for in this Act or the circumstances are such that the contrary must be presumed to be the case, where any step has been taken to create, acquire, assign, transfer, or otherwise execute a disposition, any such transaction shall be continued in accordance with the law applicable to it immediately prior to the commencement of this Act.
The president no longer has ANY "role" in  land matters. I believe the Land Minister similarly has no real role.

I won't blame Matiangi here..he was not even involved..this is political hatchet job by WSR men that just went wrong and is completely illegal and unteneable.

Although I have no time for one Isaac Ruto and believe the university should be located in BMT..the gov should have ask NLC to find land either voluntarily or compulsorily in Bomet town.

Matianga inherited Ngilu ministry...a ministry Ngilu has used to usurp the constitutional role of NLC.

There should be no ministry of lands...we should simply have NLC...completely taking over the Aradhi houses and all the offices across the country.

Supreme Court should make a rulling on these matters like yesterday to ensure we have sanctity of title..or a semblance of.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 03:50:09 PM »
I agree with Isaac. I just don't think he should be Bomet Governor. I campaigned against him vigorously in 07 and would do so today. But he is right on money on this...on technical issues..but on political consideration of where to place the university...bomet or his sigor backwater backyard...Uhuru and Ruto are right on that. They should correct the procedural mistakes by asking NLC to sort this out.
Love him or hate him, Isaac Ruto is defending right while the others are out on a limb. The matter could be ignored alright except for the terrifying consequences the precedent that would set. Once it is allowed to go through, then there is no limit. We have the 4000 acres of Mara Game reserve handed over to Ntutu which he plans to share with the who and who of Kenya. The law used is the same as the one Matiang'i is citing.

The problem is that the Land Act as well as the Constitution had already come in to force, hence there is no vacuum.

That said the various land laws must be merged.
Land Registration Act
107(1)Unless the contrary is specifically provided for in this Act, any right, interest, title, power, or obligation acquired, accrued, established, coming into force or exercisable before the commencement of this Act shall continue to be governed by the law applicable to it immediately prior to the commencement of this Act.
(2)Unless the contrary is specifically provided for in this Act or the circumstances are such that the contrary must be presumed to be the case, where any step has been taken to create, acquire, assign, transfer, or otherwise execute a disposition, any such transaction shall be continued in accordance with the law applicable to it immediately prior to the commencement of this Act.