Author Topic: Who is Taking Away Jobs in Australia?  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Who is Taking Away Jobs in Australia?
« on: May 13, 2015, 10:47:27 AM »
Veritas

Could you shade some light on this?

Australia is a fortress after Abbot sealed it off hermetically to ensure no black or Asian immigrants enter legally or illegally. The idea was to prevent foreigners from taking jobs away from "Australians".

However I have seen that while unemployment is going down in the US which incidentally just got some kind of amnesty for illegals by executive order, it is rising in Aussie?

Why
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Who is Taking Away Jobs in Australia?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 08:30:01 PM »
The job situation in Australia is really bad. Crisis in my opinion. Abbott isn't helping.

Typically 400 candidates apply to a university qualified corporate position. Since the recession in 2007, I noticed major service sectors have shut shop dramatically. I'd say most of my friends have moved abroad to seek employment elsewhere. There's no professional jobs open to random strangers and if there is, likely 400 candidates highly competitive given to typical blonde Australian.

Even I have moved to the states.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 10:38:15 PM »
The question you raise is very important. How is Abbot responding to leading the country that is exporting migrants to other countries? How would he like them to be treated? As invaders or labour?

I say this because Abbot has been presiding over the most inhuman Refugee / Asylum Seeker policy in the entire world. He has whipped up mass emotions against foreigners. He has used Australian Naval, Land and Air Forces to seal off the huge island so that not even bacteria can get in. I am not exaggerating! Food and anything living cannot enter Australia. Every traveller must have his luggage searched and x-rayed - whether they declared anything or not.

So in the midst of all this, I learn of Australians joining queues alongside other migrants looking for jobs. How is that possible? If keeping away foreigners creates jobs for the indigenous people, shouldn't Australia be having an acute labour shortage?

The job situation in Australia is really bad. Crisis in my opinion. Abbott isn't helping.

Typically 400 candidates apply to a university qualified corporate position. Since the recession in 2007, I noticed major service sectors have shut shop dramatically. I'd say most of my friends have moved abroad to seek employment elsewhere. There's no professional jobs open to random strangers and if there is, likely 400 candidates highly competitive given to typical blonde Australian.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 12:48:48 AM »
Abbott is two-face, he follows orders from Howard and Murdoch. They support a totalitarian racist society.

From what I see, free trade and investments are continually being undermined by government regulations. This means the government is micromanaging labor forces, in defense- a national security mandate - keep out the terrorists ! I can't hire so and so because of government regulations, whereas a govt parastatal procured and approved of cheap laborers for a company who happens to pay dividends to so and so- probably Abbott's fictitious self/or company and offshore accounts.

People go into govt to steal money as you know. Kenyan politicians make it so obvious- but anglos are two-faced. There's enough red tape to steal as much as they like and remain doing so until a power hungry whitie dobs. Rich people don't give a fck about normal people, and that's the essence of the Liberal coalition. Let the rich get richer, the leftovers to mass culling. Those Labor party clowns don't fare that much better, but at least they still communicate their ill intentions to normal people.

Australia will never have labor shortages because there's enough cheap labor imports from China, India and that Asia Pacific region to run Walmart for hundreds of years based on the salary of one billionaire in his/her lifetime. The govt imports cheap laborers from abroad while imposing red tape on educated mid income individuals- effectively rendering them jobless. The underlying message is, immigrants should be cheap laborers and not be allowed to be employed in professional sectors. It's a vicious disgusting racist greed cycle.

If you want to make money in Australia as a migrant then flee.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 02:51:42 PM »

I though you were only here to visit.... In that case welcome to the United States of America. Lets go out for some Coffee one of these days :)....maybe MOONKI 8) can join us.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2015, 03:18:35 PM »
I feel the situation is replicated everywhere. Hatred against immigrants is on a massive rise. Its driven by a disgruntled white middle class population that has graduated into lower class in large numbers. It's only in the undeveloped world like Kenya that people still view any white skin as investor and tourist.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2015, 03:38:04 PM »
Rvtitem

Abbot told Australians that if he hermetically seals Australia no jobs would lost to migrants. He blamed the mild economic woes to foreigners. I therefore do not understand why unemployment is rising and the economy is going south. Who is to blame? It can't be foreigners.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2015, 04:56:30 PM »
I though you were only here to visit.... In that case welcome to the United States of America. Lets go out for some Coffee one of these days :)....maybe MOONKI 8) can join us.

Thanks for the invite!   But coffee?   My experiences in your great country have led me to conclude that coffee is not one of the things it does very well.    :D

As for Australia: too hot, too dusty, and an incredible number of rednecks per square-foot; better to skip it or move out.  On unemployment figures: are all those dole bludgers, who work very hard to avoid work, also included?
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2015, 10:01:47 PM »
Mya, that would be lovely. MK could join us. We could have a picnic and read a loud from our favourite poets.   :D