Author Topic: 76 grand for a boxing match ticket in Las Vegas  (Read 6075 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
76 grand for a boxing match ticket in Las Vegas
« on: April 22, 2015, 03:12:49 AM »
I can't believe I said to my sibling who's been yapping about this match day and night, I'd book his ticket near front. Fk.

Back row is 5 grand and I'm tossing and turning on whether to book it. 500 bucks is reasonable. 5000 bucks to watch someone beat someone to a bloody pulp is nonsensical. 76 grand has to be criminal. But my bro loves that shat and trains boxers. How are we even related.

Offline Sibuor

• VIP
  • Regular
Re: 76 grand for a boxing match ticket in Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:35:35 AM »
Lol .. Its the match of the century. I would pay 5k to be in the arena

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 05:34:29 AM »
I doubt. Mayflower is probably going to win and there'll be a rematch maybe.. It'll become the match of the century too late when Mayflower gets older or he loses sponsors and some young hot shot beats him. I dunno. Seems pretty political to me.

Offline Sibuor

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 05:57:56 AM »
You are funny. You've decided to baptize Mayweather to Mayflower. I have my money on Pacquiao

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2015, 07:02:04 AM »
:D that's right ! The book store ! I haven't been reading at all lately. Too busy.

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 04:25:06 AM »
I can't believe I said to my sibling who's been yapping about this match day and night, I'd book his ticket near front. Fk.

Back row is 5 grand and I'm tossing and turning on whether to book it. 500 bucks is reasonable. 5000 bucks to watch someone beat someone to a bloody pulp is nonsensical. 76 grand has to be criminal. But my bro loves that shat and trains boxers. How are we even related.
I won't be spending any money on the fight for I see this fight as a feeling out process.

Not worth it.
"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 12:25:00 PM »
Boxing and alcohol belong to the same category as heroin etc
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 01:32:44 PM »
As a Negro, I support Mayweather since he is closer to me than Manny...but both are negroes if you dug 10 generations of each
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.