Author Topic: Prophet TB Joshua 'predicted' Garissa massacre and SA Xenophobic unrest  (Read 18406 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Prophet TB Joshua 'predicted' Garissa massacre and SA Xenophobic unrest
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2015, 10:43:46 PM »
Termie,
You are making wild claims. Show me a single specific prophet and a specific prophecy of theirs that would not meet my standards. You have 24 to pick from.  Make my evening
All of them don't have youtube clips where they could appear to be fumbling around tweaking prophecies to match events. 
I aksd for a single of them and of him, a single prophecy. Of course you have none. Am not surprised. You have none....just vague generalities
You asked for one.  You got 24.  And some more, if you count prophets before the youtube era.  You should be spoilt for choice.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Prophet TB Joshua 'predicted' Garissa massacre and SA Xenophobic unrest
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2015, 08:23:35 AM »
Termie,
You are making wild claims. Show me a single specific prophet and a specific prophecy of theirs that would not meet my standards. You have 24 to pick from.  Make my evening
All of them don't have youtube clips where they could appear to be fumbling around tweaking prophecies to match events. 
I aksd for a single of them and of him, a single prophecy. Of course you have none. Am not surprised. You have none....just vague generalities
You asked for one.  You got 24.  And some more, if you count prophets before the youtube era.  You should be spoilt for choice.
One biblical one whose prophecies would never stand scrutiny. I could have asked a prophecy from each but I made it easy for you. Just one prophet and his prophecy.  You are not given to irrational statement so I wonder what went down
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.