Author Topic: Prophet TB Joshua 'predicted' Garissa massacre and SA Xenophobic unrest  (Read 18438 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
The RSA 'prophecy'

The Garissa 'prophecy'

Some Batman help put this psycho out of his misery by blowing off his head with an IED asap
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
So tell me, is he not guilty of either conspiring with Al Shabaab; Withholding information that could avert a crime or plain deception? Why is it that these so called predictions only appear post factor and are heavily edited to suit the narrative? 
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
TB Joshua is doing good as far as prophets go.  He just lives in more demanding times where his prophecies are recorded verbatim.  He doesn't have much wiggle room.  Compare this to prophecies made 2,000 years ago when more than 90% of the world had no internet.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
They was required to WRITE and share asap

TB Joshua is doing good as far as prophets go.  He just lives in more demanding times where his prophecies are recorded verbatim.  He doesn't have much wiggle room.  Compare this to prophecies made 2,000 years ago when more than 90% of the world had no internet.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
How come TB Joshua didn't predict the collapse of his church hotel that cost 64 parishioners their lives.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

• Enigma
They was required to WRITE and share asap

Mhhhh...an illiterate writing on a papyrus scroll and sharing ASAP with the nearest illiterate shepherd.  Waiting 2,000 years before rational inquiry.  By which time he is long gone.

TB Josh will take that over the unforgiving youtube.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Temper your skepticism with some reason

Mhhhh...an illiterate writing on a papyrus scroll and sharing ASAP with the nearest illiterate shepherd.  Waiting 2,000 years before rational inquiry.  By which time he is long gone.

• Enigma

Reason tells me that most people in the Neolithic were illiterate.

How many prophets are known to have been literate?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Reason tells me illiterates writing is oxyMORONic

• Enigma

Yes. 

For me it leaves one conclusion. Neolithic prophecies weren't written down ASAP.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Prophet TB Joshua 'predicted' Garissa massacre and SA Xenophobic unrest
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 05:01:41 PM »
How old is writing?

Yes. 

For me it leaves one conclusion. Neolithic prophecies weren't written down ASAP.

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 05:07:42 PM »
How old is writing?
While I don't have an exact number.  Thousands of years should be in the ballpark.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 05:14:16 PM »
Ok, thanks

How old is writing?
While I don't have an exact number.  Thousands of years should be in the ballpark.

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 05:49:49 PM »
Ok, thanks

How old is writing?
Here is a wikipedia article on the same http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_writing.  It can be traced to around 4,000 BC give or take a few hundred.

It's not even clear to me if Jesus Christ was literate.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2015, 06:31:19 PM »
He surely could not grab a YouTube clip using scripts unlike Termie

Ok, thanks

How old is writing?
Here is a wikipedia article on the same http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_writing.  It can be traced to around 4,000 BC give or take a few hundred.

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2015, 06:44:45 PM »
He surely could not grab a YouTube clip using scripts unlike Termie

Ok, thanks

How old is writing?

My best guess is that would be correct.

Even though writing is long established during his time.  I would be surprised if literacy was more widespread than in West Pokot.

If one is to take a prophet from West Pokot more seriously than TB Josh because a semi-naked Pokot with an AK-47 has vouched for his stories...well it's the human condition.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 08:16:59 PM »
He was as literate any other first century rabbi. What levels of national literacy levels to make Jesus believable?  Do a quick comparison. What was the literacy levels in Shakespearan Britain?

Look, there are very many more 'sensible' reasons for skepticism; Jesus literacy is the least of them not that it holds any water. Some smart guys actually deny his existence. We have Holocaust deniers, Al Qaeda deniers....We also have AIDS deniers. Denial is cool

Even though writing is long established during his time.  I would be surprised if literacy was more widespread than in West Pokot.

If one is to take a prophet from West Pokot more seriously than TB Josh because a semi-naked Pokot with an AK-47 has vouched for his stories...well it's the human condition.

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 08:24:54 PM »
He was as literate any other first century rabbi. What levels of national literacy levels to make Jesus believable?  Do a quick comparison. What was the literacy levels in Shakespearan Britain?

Look, there are very many more 'sensible' reasons for skepticism; Jesus literacy is the least of them not that it holds any water. Some smart guys actually deny his existence. We have Holocaust deniers, Al Qaeda deniers....We also have AIDS deniers. Denial is cool

He might well have been literate.  He argues scriptures with other rabbis.  Will I be caught arguing that these were rational folks?  Far from it.  TB Josh lives in harsh times.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 08:35:09 PM »
What informs your guess on his illiteracy? Or is it a wild guess

He might well have been literate.  He argues scriptures with other rabbis.  Will I be caught arguing that these were rational folks?  Far from it.  TB Josh lives in harsh times.

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2015, 08:43:49 PM »
What informs your guess on his illiteracy? Or is it a wild guess

He was a carpenter.  I just assumed a carpenter in the first century was illiterate.

I cannot argue that TB Josh has it easier or even as easy as a preacher in the first century. 

When I think of what TB Josh could do with a first century audience, I cannot easily suppress laughter.

Now give him 2,000 years lag time and I wont go there.  I value my ribs.

Harriet Tubman