Author Topic: kadame, grab a copy of Vatican Assassins  (Read 21095 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: kadame, grab a copy of Vatican Assassins
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 06:58:58 AM »
kadame,
I said Adventists have a #PersecutionMentality, and I also said the same is a common trait among cults/control-groups. It is supposed to give them some form of identity; 'we have the truth and the world hates the truth so they are persecuting us'.  Note at Christianity level, this is true. But narrowing it down to your own sect and selectively interpreting history and the present not to mention creating a doomsday scenario centering on your peculiarity is stretching logic and common sense.

To an Adventist, Satan through his Rome(Catholicism) agents is working overtime trying to stop sabbath keepers,and will supervise their killing at some point. Nuff Sed probably is rehearsing her final prayer before losing her mind :)
These things are taught with equal if not more fervor as the Scriptures.
They are given the same authority as scriptures seeing EGW and her writings MUST be believed to be as inspired as Paul. So they MUST be 'true'

Armed with this mindset, an Adventist will go on a fishing expedition to validate it. Glaring and contradicting facts will be casually ignored with utter contempt. You can now see why it is so easy for Adventists to cling to absurd conspiracies; EGW said so

I first read Vatican Assassins some 10 or so years back and at first, everything seemed to make sense at first. I ignored Phelp's Adventist tag, forgot about it until I read another SDA paraphernalia with his arguments. People who believe Catholics-Illuminati-Jesuits are out to control the world are the same who believe Catholicism is out to extinguish their idol; sabbath

vooke, christian past is filled with much good and also sometimes, shocking evil. Daily Bread doesnt know that even protestants have their share: witch-hunts, inhuman race-based slavery and its  biblical justifications, catholic and Jewish persecution in protestant lands and religious genocides. The orthodox, too. Its not just Catholics who've been good and bad. But what I know? NONE of it was ever done in the name of sabbath. It was good old fashioned tribalism: us vs them. The tribes just happened to be religious ones.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 03:24:42 PM »
Some religious terrorists target Christians and Christianity is either peculiar or simple fakery.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
[/b]

Is there any reason persecution should be true for Christians but not Adventists? The more one is closer to true Christianity (e.g. by simply obeying all the Ten Commandments), the more one is likely to stand out, i.e. peculiar. Replace Adventist with whatever sect you belong to in your post and see what it comes to. Can a Muslim terrorist argue that Christians have a persecution mentality?

2 Tim 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

I said Sundaykeeping protestants have a #PersecutionMentality, and I also said the same is a common trait among cults/control-groups. It is supposed to give them some form of identity; 'we have the truth and the world hates the truth so they are persecuting us'.  Note at Sundaykeeping protestants level, this is true. But narrowing it down to your own sect and selectively interpreting history and the present not to mention creating a doomsday scenario centering on your peculiarity is stretching logic and common sense.

To a Sunday keeping protestant, Satan through his Rome(Catholicism) agents is working overtime trying to stop sabbath keepers,and will supervise their killing at some point. Pastor AD Hominem probably is rehearsing her final prayer before losing her mind :)
These things are taught with equal if not more fervor as the Scriptures.
They are given the same authority as scriptures seeing Rome and her writings MUST be believed to be as inspired as Paul. So they MUST be 'true'

Armed with this mindset, a Sunday keeping protestant will go on a fishing expedition to validate it. Glaring and contradicting facts will be casually ignored with utter contempt. You can now see why it is so easy for Sunday keeping protestant to cling to absurd conspiracies; Rome said so.....
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 03:27:52 PM »
Nuff Sed,
Religious Persecution is not unique to Adventism and nor is it centered on Saturday keeping as SDA sewers would have you fantasize.

Now, please practice thinking as I have taught you; are Adventists the MOST persecuted sect? Have they ever been?

Some religious terrorists target Christians and Christianity is either peculiar or simple fakery.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;]

Is there any reason persecution should be true for Christians but not Adventists? The more one is closer to true Christianity (e.g. by simply obeying all the Ten Commandments), the more one is likely to stand out, i.e. peculiar. Replace Adventist with whatever sect you belong to in your post and see what it comes to. Can a Muslim terrorist argue that Christians have a persecution mentality?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 04:06:54 PM »
You actually pride yourself with teaching people to think? What arrogance!
Don't put words in my mouth. Religious persecution has been there before EG White became your unending nightmare or SDA even existed. It's not even unique to Christians given the crusades Obama reminded us of just recently. Just ask Rome (and I posted several historical documents elsewhere on the Lord's Day thread). In your obsession with EG White, you have forgotten that Paul specifically told Timothy that there will be persecution of all who live godly lives (2 Tim 3:12). Jesus spoke about it in Matt 24:9 (a chapter which specifically mentions the Sabbath). Some believers will be persecuted for simply being believers. In Kenya now, a corrupt minister cannot claim religious persecution because everyone knows it is illegal (and sinful) to steal. However, the Sabbath being so mired in controversy within Christianity itself becomes a good reason for persecution of believers by fellow believers. It gives meaning to the antichrist beast (Babylon). Pretending to be holy, she wears a garb of Christianity, deceives the nations and arms herself with temporal powers to use force in persecuting God's people. She has done it before, is doing it and will do it again.

Nuff Sed,
Religious Persecution is not unique to Adventism and nor is it centered on Saturday keeping as SDA sewers would have you fantasize.

Now, please practice thinking as I have taught you; are Adventists the MOST persecuted sect? Have they ever been?

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;]

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »
You actually pride yourself with teaching people to think? What arrogance!

Please cease and desist from misquoting me, I don't teach people to think, I teach the UNTHINKING the beauty of thinking.

Don't put words in my mouth. Religious persecution has been there before EG White became your unending nightmare or SDA even existed. It's not even unique to Christians given the crusades Obama reminded us of just recently. Just ask Rome (and I posted several historical documents elsewhere on the Lord's Day thread).
Adventists would have you think that they are the ONLY persecuted folk. Actually, there is no persecution unless somebody infringes your idol; sabbath. Look up ALL your literature for 'persecution' claims and prove me wrong.

Your idea of apocalypse which you believe MUST come to pass is beheadings for Saturday worship. How retarded is that?
In your obsession with EG White, you have forgotten that Paul specifically told Timothy that there will be persecution of all who live godly lives (2 Tim 3:12). Jesus spoke about it in Matt 24:9 (a chapter which specifically mentions the Sabbath). Some believers will be persecuted for simply being believers. In Kenya now, a corrupt minister cannot claim religious persecution because everyone knows it is illegal (and sinful) to steal. However, the Sabbath being so mired in controversy within Christianity itself becomes a good reason for persecution of believers by fellow believers. It gives meaning to the antichrist beast (Babylon). Pretending to be holy, she wears a garb of Christianity, deceives the nations and arms herself with temporal powers to use force in persecuting God's people. She has done it before, is doing it and will do it again

It is decidedly ironical that Nuff Sed who was baptized in the name of Ellen Gould White , who believes she is as inspired as Paul and whose definition of FAITH is believing in EGW and the scriptures would call me obsessed with EGW. Adventists are the ones who are mindlessly worshipping EGW. Look at Catholicism, they don't have epistles by Mary.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 04:49:31 PM »
Look at Catholicism, they don't have epistles by Mary.
Do you have any idea what Marian doctrine is? If you want to debate me, you had better leave Kadame and Rome out.
Adventists are very conscious that many lost their lives to defend the Bible that fake preachers so easily ignore and trample these days. John Huss was one of them.

"When the fagots were piled up to his very neck, the duke of Bavaria was so officious as to desire him to abjure. "No, (said Huss;) I never preached any doctrine of an evil tendency; and what I taught with my lips I now seal with my blood." He then said to the executioner, "You are now going to burn a goose, (Huss signifying goose in the Bohemian language:) but in a century you will have a swan which you can neither roast nor boil." If he were prophetic, he must have meant Martin Luther, who shone about a hundred years after, and who had a swan for his arms.
The flames were now applied to the fagots, when our martyr sung a hymn with so loud and cheerful a voice that he was heard through all the cracklings of the combustibles, and the noise of the multitude. At length his voice was interrupted by the severity of the flames, which soon closed his existence. Then, with great diligence, gathering the ashes together, they cast them into the river Rhine, that the least remnant of that man should not be left upon the earth, whose memory, notwithstanding, cannot be abolished out of the minds of the godly, neither by fire, neither by water, neither by any kind of torment.
http://www.ccel.org/f/foxe/martyrs/fox108.htm

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 05:40:12 PM »
Nuff Sed,
Catholicism is not the point. Just illustrating how your faith in EGW exceeds a Catholic's faith in Mary.
EGW was inspired just as the apostles. She is the ONLY person in the last 1900 years to have the gift of prophecy and other garbage

Do you have any idea what Marian doctrine is? If you want to debate me, you had better leave Kadame and Rome out.
Adventists are very conscious that many lost their lives to defend the Bible that fake preachers so easily ignore and trample these days. John Huss was one of them.

"When the fagots were piled up to his very neck, the duke of Bavaria was so officious as to desire him to abjure. "No, (said Huss;) I never preached any doctrine of an evil tendency; and what I taught with my lips I now seal with my blood." He then said to the executioner, "You are now going to burn a goose, (Huss signifying goose in the Bohemian language:) but in a century you will have a swan which you can neither roast nor boil." If he were prophetic, he must have meant Martin Luther, who shone about a hundred years after, and who had a swan for his arms.
The flames were now applied to the fagots, when our martyr sung a hymn with so loud and cheerful a voice that he was heard through all the cracklings of the combustibles, and the noise of the multitude. At length his voice was interrupted by the severity of the flames, which soon closed his existence. Then, with great diligence, gathering the ashes together, they cast them into the river Rhine, that the least remnant of that man should not be left upon the earth, whose memory, notwithstanding, cannot be abolished out of the minds of the godly, neither by fire, neither by water, neither by any kind of torment.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2015, 10:51:51 AM »
Hello Nuff Sed,

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Some good read for you on fallacies of your beliefs

Common fallacious arguments of the Jesuit conspiracy meme

The Roman Catholic Church (RCC) created Freemasonry (through the Knights Templars] and is implicitly masonic itself
Excommunicated Jesuit Francisco Ribera created Zionism/premillennial dispensationalism
The Jesuits/Vatican control the monetary system
The Jesuits control Hollywood
The RCC created the religion of Islam (yes, they really claim this)
The RCC created the Bavarian Order of the Illuminati through Jesuit-trained (actually a converso) Adam Weishaupt
The RCC published (created?) the Babylonian Talmud
The RCC created the Nazis and is responsible for all anti-Semitism
The Jesuits are behind the CIA, Federal Reserve, and communism
The Jesuits ignited the French and Russian revolutions
https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/tag/seventh-day-adventist/

PS: It is good to note that Adventists are not alone in propagating these conspiracies. The difference between an Adventist and the rest is SDAs are REQUIRED to believe them because EGW said so and she was as inspired as Paul. So while I may subscribe to it and drop it in the afternoon, you can't however ridiculous and tenuous the theory proves out. You must consistently keep on digging for 'facts' to validate your beliefs while ignoring contradictions.

For you, dumping this theory is trashing EGW claims of inspiration which is an article of faith for you...too much at stake here. More like a Christian who disputes the historicity of Christ :o

PS: kadame, you are to blame for ISIL and Al shabaab and here you are shedding gator tears for #147NotJustANumber

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 02:18:51 PM »
Nuff Sed,
Catholicism is not the point. Just illustrating how your faith in EGW exceeds a Catholic's faith in Mary.
EGW was inspired just as the apostles. She is the ONLY person in the last 1900 years to have the gift of prophecy and other garbage

vooke,

I met a Mormon prophet in 2003.  They are there.  Elen White was not the last prophet.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 07:09:20 AM »
I'm going to a Jesuit church right now. They don't seem bad ? I don't get it.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »
Read this first
http://listverse.com/2013/08/21/10-crazy-catholic-conspiracy-theories/

I'm going to a Jesuit church right now. They don't seem bad ? I don't get it.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 09:20:58 AM »
I did just then. Interesting but hard to believe they'd be responsible for major events. The world is a big place with numerous other forces and entities, not just limited to man ordained organisations.

It wasn't my intention to attend this church, but that particular day I walked into a building (there was no church sign outside the building). It was overflowing with people, quite a large congregation. I could see through them. Most of them traditionalists, the usual churchy atmosphere.

I sat at the back quietly watching and didn't partake in the sacrament. I could "feel" the priest. Quite an elderly priest. His sermon touched me. He shared exactly the same sentiments as me to the tee. That last comment however made all the difference. He spoke of the Middle East and the need for peace. When I shook his hand at the end of the service they felt soft, he was dying. I looked him in the eye and saw fear. He'd seen things, very corrupt things, very evil things. He was dying and he was scared. He questioned whether he'd go to heaven after what he'd seen. A look can reveal a lot about an individual.

I know there's something brainwashy about the Jesuits, I felt it in the congregation. They're scared of something, and I don't sense that to be the Almighty. They're concealing something still alive today. Unfortunately my eyes are blind to it. I'm attending until I see a crack somewhere so I can see whatever they're hiding.

Any thoughts ?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 12:42:39 PM »
Voke you risk becoming the Catholic apologist-in-chief and the chief of anti-Adventists. Is there any reason we should trust this Fitzpatrick more than the historical records documenting Jesuit exploits? I really like the way James handles this Fitzpatrick in the comments. Google "Sananda Jesus" and see for yourself. You are free to dismiss Ellen White but I think you're really barking up the wrong tree.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 04:10:36 PM »
Nuff Sed,
I have little problem with Adventism,am a man on a sensitive assignment namely promoting thinking. By now it should be clear that Adventism and thinking are mutually exclusive. Thinking worships at the altar of Adventism. If only the amount of man hours spent defending a schizophrenic woman was spent contending for the faith!

Once you submit to EGW's inspiration, you are bound to swallow all garbage she churned out regardless of how retarded it is.

That the U.S. will team with RCC to hunt down SDAs and behead them? That's lunacy on stilts
Voke you risk becoming the Catholic apologist-in-chief and the chief of anti-Adventists. Is there any reason we should trust this Fitzpatrick more than the historical records documenting Jesuit exploits? I really like the way James handles this Fitzpatrick in the comments. Google "Sananda Jesus" and see for yourself. You are free to dismiss Ellen White but I think you're really barking up the wrong tree.

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 05:20:55 PM »
I did just then. Interesting but hard to believe they'd be responsible for major events. The world is a big place with numerous other forces and entities, not just limited to man ordained organisations.

It wasn't my intention to attend this church, but that particular day I walked into a building (there was no church sign outside the building). It was overflowing with people, quite a large congregation. I could see through them. Most of them traditionalists, the usual churchy atmosphere.

I sat at the back quietly watching and didn't partake in the sacrament. I could "feel" the priest. Quite an elderly priest. His sermon touched me. He shared exactly the same sentiments as me to the tee. That last comment however made all the difference. He spoke of the Middle East and the need for peace. When I shook his hand at the end of the service they felt soft, he was dying. I looked him in the eye and saw fear. He'd seen things, very corrupt things, very evil things. He was dying and he was scared. He questioned whether he'd go to heaven after what he'd seen. A look can reveal a lot about an individual.

I know there's something brainwashy about the Jesuits, I felt it in the congregation. They're scared of something, and I don't sense that to be the Almighty. They're concealing something still alive today. Unfortunately my eyes are blind to it. I'm attending until I see a crack somewhere so I can see whatever they're hiding.

Any thoughts ?
LOL! Hi Veri. :)

I wouldn't read too much into it. There is no "secret" to be discovered there. However heretical/false/silly you find any number of catholic doctrines, they are no big secret, out there in bright daylight for you to criticize/reject to your heart's content.

Don't be drawn into the cuckoo world of conspiracy theorists. They will soon have you watching out from under your blanket/bed with torches/telescopes for UFOs flying in formation over crop circles, kept out of public info by the American Military/NASA/CIA ever since the aliens secretly landed in Roswell in 1952..Since when they've been kidnapping and studying us and raping us and returning us back to our beds when they are done!... :-X :D
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 12:54:04 AM »
You make me sound like a nut.

Bella, dear, do I look like the kind of chic who buys into conspiracy? I don't believe in aliens. I know Ludy did.

These people are hiding something and I'm getting to the bottom of it. I think you should come join me. We can go on this witch hunt together. Safety in numbers. I have popcorn, black attire, candies.. you could bring the binoculars and holy relics.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 01:39:41 AM »
veritas,

Have you been to einstein's bagels yet? 

Grab a copy of these. 

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2015, 01:51:14 AM »
Oooooooooooooooooo  :D I have to have it !!!!!

Why are they called "Einstein's bagels" ?

I feel smarter just looking at this logo. Looking through a bagel... what insight. Which one is Einstein ?

Offline Bella

• Superstar
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2015, 06:29:25 AM »
Oooooooooooooooooo  :D I have to have it !!!!!

Why are they called "Einstein's bagels" ?

I feel smarter just looking at this logo. Looking through a bagel... what insight. Which one is Einstein ?
I'm guessing Einstein has to be the one with the mustache. He wasn't bald either....though I dont remember seeing him with a hat or beard, for that matter! :) Maybe he is not in the picture.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2015, 07:32:41 AM »
Maybe they're Einstein's jealous bros...