Author Topic: The National Sunday Law  (Read 12984 times)

Offline Bella

• Superstar
Re: The National Sunday Law
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 02:42:08 AM »
Here is how Roman Catholic Church created Islam;
Lol! vooke, that is an interesting conspiracy theory. Considering that Jerusalem was firmly under Christian control before Muslims kicked them out! Ha ha! What do they think the crusades were about if not a fight between the two religions over Jerusalem? (Jews had been firmly kicked out of the place by the Romans way earlier, in the first century AD, so they didn't even really factor into the affair) So basically, the Vatican must have been very stupid to create a strong anti-Vatican hoard to kick the Vatican out of Jerusalem (and to destroy Christianity throughout North Africa and Byzantium/Turkey) eh?. :D Good for entertainment though, we have our own Kenyan versions over politics.
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat; Christus ab omni malo plebem suam defendat
Christ is the victor, Christ is King, Christ is the ruler, May Christ defend His people from all evil

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2015, 12:25:23 PM »
Has somebody dusted up the files of Congregatio de Propaganda Fide? It was known for its white propaganda, which fits well with Pastor A.D Hominem's latest obsession, Ellen G. White.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/25011717?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

I would imagine if a pastor wanted to make an argument for Sunday worship it would be possible primarily from the scriptures and not through the circuitous, torturous, suicidal, and contradictory route of attacking the faith of others.

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2015, 02:45:17 PM »
Christians are freed by the blood of Jesus from chasing shadows seeing Christ, the reality is come. God is indifferent to days so there is no argument to make about any day anymore than there is sense in making scriptural arguments for using Verdana or Noteworthy as my preferred font on my Bible+ app 8)

There is no different between an Adventist and those who worship in the mountains and offer animal sacrifices and circumcise all to keep the Law.

I have deep respect for the Jews for they they are beholden to the entire Torah as opposed to Sabbatarian 'Christians' who mutilate the Law of God, discard all they hate and attempt to keep whatever is left, and then flap gums about how they are the 'remnant' and how the entire Revelation was crafted with them in mind

Has somebody dusted up the files of Congregatio de Propaganda Fide? It was known for its white propaganda, which fits well with Pastor A.D Hominem's latest obsession, Ellen G. White.

I would imagine if a pastor wanted to make an argument for Sunday worship it would be possible primarily from the scriptures and not through the circuitous, torturous, suicidal, and contradictory route of attacking the faith of others.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2015, 04:03:22 PM »
While you call us on the need to keep the whole law, we will not hesitate to call you to answer for your Protestantism. Seeing multitudes of "the-day-doesn't-matter" Protestants consistently following their tradition of pagan Sunday worship, Rome argues emphatically that the Protestants have no choice but to join them in bowing to Mary on Sunday, or become seventh-Day Adventist. Obviously, they know a negro can't become Jewish in one day. Sunday worship naturally means Protestantism is dead.

Christians are freed by the blood of Jesus from chasing shadows seeing Christ, the reality is come. God is indifferent to days so there is no argument to make about any day anymore than there is sense in making scriptural arguments for using Verdana or Noteworthy as my preferred font on my Bible+ app 8)

There is no different between an Adventist and those who worship in the mountains and offer animal sacrifices and circumcise all to keep the Law.

I have deep respect for the Jews for they they are beholden to the entire Torah as opposed to Sabbatarian 'Christians' who mutilate the Law of God, discard all they hate and attempt to keep whatever is left, and then flap gums about how they are the 'remnant' and how the entire Revelation was crafted with them in mind

Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2015, 04:51:50 PM »
Rome insists Mary was ASSUMED into heaven as well, that she was a perpetual virgin bla de bla. Does that make it thus? How old is Rome? Does Sunday worship predate Rome?

Please improve your thinking
While you call us on the need to keep the whole law, we will not hesitate to call you to answer for your Protestantism. Seeing multitudes of "the-day-doesn't-matter" Protestants consistently following their tradition of pagan Sunday worship, Rome argues emphatically that the Protestants have no choice but to join them in bowing to Mary on Sunday, or become seventh-Day Adventist. Obviously, they know a negro can't become Jewish in one day. Sunday worship naturally means Protestantism is dead.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2015, 05:07:26 PM »
Let no man judge you. Rome apologist-in-chief should find no trouble extending that verse to Marian doctrine. Somehow Sundaykeeping Protestantism accepts Rome's Sunday but finds Marian doctrine abhorrent. The spiritual gymnastics are worth many golden medals.

Rome insists Mary was ASSUMED into heaven as well, that she was a perpetual virgin bla de bla. Does that make it thus? How old is Rome? Does Sunday worship predate Rome?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2015, 06:16:25 PM »
Colossians 2:16 (KJV)
 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

It is the height of delusion that entire religions are centered on SHADOWS.
If the adherents of shadows are the Remnant church, how much more those who have embraced the REALITY which is Christ!
Let no man judge you. Rome apologist-in-chief should find no trouble extending that verse to Marian doctrine. Somehow Sundaykeeping Protestantism accepts Rome's Sunday but finds Marian doctrine abhorrent. The spiritual gymnastics are worth many golden medals.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2015, 06:40:56 PM »
When Jesus kept the Sabbath "as His custom was" was it a shadow or not?

Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

When Paul kept the Sabbath "as his manner was" was it a shadow or not?

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

When you keep Sunday as per "church tradition and apostolic practice" without scriptural backing, is that not a shadow of rebellion against God?

If the new reality is Christ and is used to disobey express commandments Christ Himself kept, can that reality be extended to defend corruption (which is not mentioned in the Ten Commandments)?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2015, 07:42:47 PM »
Nuff Sed,
1. Jesus kept the sabbath, the Passover no all other feasts. In fact he kept the entire Law. This is the meaning of being tried in all ways yet WITHOUT sin (Hebrews 4:15). So if you are keeping sabbath because Jesus kept, go ahead and keep the Passover else you are a hypocrite!

2. Paul kept the sabbath as well as other feasts. He also circumcised and took the Nazirite vow at least twice. Why don't you keep other feasts as well as shave your short hair kabisa?

3. Am FREE to observe any day or not to observe any at all. In my FREEDOM, the reasons for observing any are irrelevant, purely discretionary. I could for instance observe Friday because Muslims observe Friday and I would be perfectly within my FREEDOM to do so. I may also pick new moons since I like new moons and it would be all cool 8)

4. Christ FULFILLED the LAW in its entirety with his sacrificial death at the cross. BEFORE his death, he was bound by the Law
Galatians 4:4-5 English Standard Version (ESV)
4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.

When Jesus kept the Sabbath "as His custom was" was it a shadow or not?

Luke 4:16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

When Paul kept the Sabbath "as his manner was" was it a shadow or not?

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

When you keep Sunday as per "church tradition and apostolic practice" without scriptural backing, is that not a shadow of rebellion against God?

If the new reality is Christ and is used to disobey express commandments Christ Himself kept, can that reality be extended to defend corruption (which is not mentioned in the Ten Commandments)?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2015, 12:35:32 PM »
We've gone through those arguments before. Christ did not observe the Sabbath simply because He was born in the Jewish community. It was He who instituted the Sabbath before there was a Jew (Gen 2:2), hence "remember" in the fourth commandment.

We no longer keep the passover because it was a type fulfilled in Christ's death and resurrection.

1 Corinthians 5:7 For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us.

Hebrews 10:
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

See full sermon by Spurgeon here:
http://www.spurgeon.org/sermons/0054.htm

John 2:29 calls Him the Lamb of God, hence He became the sacrifice. You keep raising the issue of circumcision, but Paul clearly deals with that in relation to Gentiles. Unlike circumcision, the Sabbath has its origins in creation which came before the Jews. It is for that reason that the Sabbath and all of the Ten Commandments are not optional to believers, and Jesus by example shows why.

Paul shows the demonstration of the relevance of the Sabbath in that he as apostle to the Gentiles kept the Sabbath "as his manner was" and not just himself but with the Gentiles. Had the Sabbath lost relevance, we would have found a text saying so. Christ would have told the Pharisees He is the Sabbath and the day no longer mattered (like you argue here), and Paul would have gathered the Gentiles on Sunday.

In the same manner, you cannot lust after your neighbor's wife because that would be sin. There is no sin when there is no commandment. There is no commandment when we can modify them to suit our conveniences and traditions. Where there is no commandment, there is no need for a Saviour. If you can modify the Sabbath commandment, you can modify all other nine and you become a law unto yourself or a goddess rivalling the Giver of the Commandment just like Rome has done.

The defense for Sunday is based on argument, unsubstantiated "apostolic practice," questionable "church tradition" and misinterpretation of verses like Col 2:16 and Rom 4.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
Nuff Sed,
He also instituted the feasts before he was a Jew so your point is super moot. He was born UNDER the Law, bound by it to the end. He is the one who ordered circumcision. He nailed the Law to the cross so before that, it was very much in place. Else why did he bother keeping the Passover yet he was/is the Passover?

I have noticed you are least bothered about how Sabbath is a shadow, and how Christ fulfilled sabbath. I will gladly teach you on this when you are ready.

About the Passover, let me help you; the feast has DUAL significance;
1. Commemorates deliverance from Egypt
2. Points to Christ sacrificial death

I can also argue that Paul demonstrates the relevance of the Jewish feasts by keeping them severally together with taking Nazirite Vow long after the cross,and a record to this effect being preserved by the Holy Spirit who inspired the authors.

Paul also touches on the sabbath with regards to Gentiles in Romans and Colossians. 'Esteem or don't esteem, it's up to you', 'let no man judge you over sabbath days'

I have no idea what you are smoking when you flap gums about MODIFICATION. Did Paul MODIFY God's divine instructions on circumcision? What about Feasts, and other dietary regimes?
Look at what seemed good to the Holy Spirit;
Acts 15:28-29 New King James Version (NKJV)
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality.[a] If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.

Farewell.

Was Holy Spirit MODIFYING circumcision commandment?

And finally, Sunday worship needs no defense seeing it is within my freedom/discretion/conviction to esteem any day(s) above others or not to. 

When you get kids and you take them shopping and aks them to choose whatever color of shoes excite them, you don't take them to explain why they picked whatever color. As a child of God, am free to esteem Monday, Wednesday, any day or no day at all. Am thinking of esteeming Tuesday because they sell two pizzas for the price of one and I can be preaching to kids as they await for their orders 8)

On the contrary, all sabbath defenses are hopelessly weak and grossly dishonest. You must thaw your brains before subscribing to Sabbatarianism.
We've gone through those arguments before. Christ did not observe the Sabbath simply because He was born in the Jewish community. It was He who instituted the Sabbath before there was a Jew (Gen 2:2), hence "remember" in the fourth commandment.

We no longer keep the passover because it was a type fulfilled in Christ's death and resurrection.

1 Corinthians 5:7 For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us.

Hebrews 10:
9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

See full sermon by Spurgeon here:
http://www.spurgeon.org/sermons/0054.htm

John 2:29 calls Him the Lamb of God, hence He became the sacrifice. You keep raising the issue of circumcision, but Paul clearly deals with that in relation to Gentiles. Unlike circumcision, the Sabbath has its origins in creation which came before the Jews. It is for that reason that the Sabbath and all of the Ten Commandments are not optional to believers, and Jesus by example shows why.

Paul shows the demonstration of the relevance of the Sabbath in that he as apostle to the Gentiles kept the Sabbath "as his manner was" and not just himself but with the Gentiles. Had the Sabbath lost relevance, we would have found a text saying so. Christ would have told the Pharisees He is the Sabbath and the day no longer mattered (like you argue here), and Paul would have gathered the Gentiles on Sunday.

In the same manner, you cannot lust after your neighbor's wife because that would be sin. There is no sin when there is no commandment. There is no commandment when we can modify them to suit our conveniences and traditions. Where there is no commandment, there is no need for a Saviour. If you can modify the Sabbath commandment, you can modify all other nine and you become a law unto yourself or a goddess rivalling the Giver of the Commandment just like Rome has done.

The defense for Sunday is based on argument, unsubstantiated "apostolic practice," questionable "church tradition" and misinterpretation of verses like Col 2:16 and Rom 4.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 02:44:29 PM »
Nuff Sed,
He also instituted the feasts before he was a Jew so your point is super moot. He was born UNDER the Law, bound by it to the end. He is the one who ordered circumcision. He nailed the Law to the cross so before that, it was very much in place. Else why did he bother keeping the Passover yet he was/is the Passover?

Bound by the law to which end? Christ's great condescension in being born as a Jew is not license to break the Ten Commandments which He himself obeyed. The Ten Commandments were nailed to the cross. Sunday worshiping Protestants make that claim when you point them to the Sabbath. They have no problem when you tell them it is sin to commit adultery or to steal. Hebrews 10:10, 12 show why there is no more sacrifice after the cross. Christ is High Priest having offered His own blood for sin, not the blood of lambs.

I have noticed you are least bothered about how Sabbath is a shadow, and how Christ fulfilled sabbath. I will gladly teach you on this when you are ready.

Misinterpretation again. When and how did the Sabbath become a shadow of what? Chapter and verse?

I can also argue that Paul demonstrates the relevance of the Jewish feasts by keeping them severally together with taking Nazirite Vow long after the cross,and a record to this effect being preserved by the Holy Spirit who inspired the authors.

Paul kept the Nazirite vow to prevent the Jews from making it a stumbling block to his ministry, and circumcised Timothy despite speaking openly against it, just like the apostles were gathered for fear of the Jews.

John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

Paul also touches on the sabbath with regards to Gentiles in Romans and Colossians. 'Esteem or don't esteem, it's up to you', 'let no man judge you over sabbath days'

Paul touches on very specific things and tells believers about them. Copy and paste one verse where he tells them not to keep the Sabbath any more, or to keep Sunday.

I have no idea what you are smoking when you flap gums about MODIFICATION. Did Paul MODIFY God's divine instructions on circumcision? What about Feasts, and other dietary regimes?
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality.[a] If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.

Farewell.

When Paul expounds on circumcision in the scriptures, what he says under inspiration is scriptural. What Sunday keepers do under te excuse of tradition, convenience, freedom and "apostolic practice" is not scriptural.

When you misquote Romans 14, you always do so partially. Here is the full context, which is in eating and keeping of feast days totally different from the Sabbath. Like Col 2:16, you misquote out of context to see the Sabbath where it isn't.

Romans 14 King James Version (KJV)

1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

And finally, Sunday worship needs no defense seeing it is within my freedom/discretion/conviction to esteem any day(s) above others or not to. When you get kids and you take them shopping and aks them to choose whatever color of shoes excite them, you don't take them to explain why they picked whatever color. As a child of God, am free to esteem Monday, Wednesday, any day or no day at all. Am thinking of esteeming Tuesday because they sell two pizzas for the price of one and I can be preaching to kids as they await for their orders 8)

On the contrary, all sabbath defenses are hopelessly weak and grossly dishonest. You must thaw your brains before subscribing to Sabbatarianism.

When you go against the Ten Commandments and claim freedom, conviction, discretion and so on, you have become a law unto yourself and are no different from the corrupt who use their discretion to carry home what is not theirs.

Sabbath keeping is based on the Ten Commandments; Sunday keeping is based on speculation, tradition, allusion, confusion and misinterpretation. Protestant defense of Sunday worship is a Johnny-come-lately phenomenon. The originator or Sunday worship appropriates to it all the benefits of the Sabbath, including full rest like the Jews did with the Sabbath. So when you make the argument, please make it fully, and declare fatwa on "Judaizing" like Rome does in its council of Laodecia art 29.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 02:53:40 PM »
You are making wild assumptions.
1. About Paul, we have an instance where he was persuaded by other apostles to take a Nazirite vow. What about the other instance? Which scriptures shows that he took the vow, very far away from Jerusalem, in Antioch to avoid offending Jews? Which verse tells you he kept the Feasts to avoid 'obstacles'? Do you see why I prescribe a psychiatrist for you? This hallucination.

2. The entire Law not just the 10 was nailed to the cross, it is part of the old covenant. Under the new covenant, we are bound by the Law of Christ. If a law of Christ bears similarity to a law of Moses, it don't mean we are beholden to Moses but to Jesus. That's why you will find all but one commandments of Moses emphasized in the NT. you will be warned against adultery,stealing,blasphemy,idolatry but not against breaking sabbath which is decidedly odd seeing Gentiles was not observing it initially

3. Romans 14:5 (KJV)
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind

Answer the following questions on this verse;
(A) what is the meaning of esteeming one day above another?
(B) do you esteem Saturday above other days?
(C) what does it mean that 'every man should be persuaded in his own mind'

Finally settle this in your mind, whether Sunday keeping borrows from sabbath or pagans, God has given me freedom to esteem it above others or not to. The reasons least concern him so he left it to me 8)

Nuff Sed,

Bound by the law to which end? Christ's great condescension in being born as a Jew is not license to break the Ten Commandments which He himself obeyed. The Ten Commandments were nailed to the cross. Sunday worshiping Protestants make that claim when you point them to the Sabbath. They have no problem when you tell them it is sin to commit adultery or to steal. Hebrews 10:10, 12 show why there is no more sacrifice after the cross. Christ is High Priest having offered His own blood for sin, not the blood of lambs.

Misinterpretation again. When and how did the Sabbath become a shadow of what? Chapter and verse?

Paul kept the Nazirite vow to prevent the Jews from making it a stumbling block to his ministry, and circumcised Timothy despite speaking openly against it, just like the apostles were gathered for fear of the Jews.

John 20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

Paul touches on very specific things and tells believers about them. Copy and paste one verse where he tells them not to keep the Sabbath any more, or to keep Sunday.

Farewell.

When Paul expounds on circumcision in the scriptures, what he says under inspiration is scriptural. What Sunday keepers do under te excuse of tradition, convenience, freedom and "apostolic practice" is not scriptural.

When you misquote Romans 14, you always do so partially. Here is the full context, which is in eating and keeping of feast days totally different from the Sabbath. Like Col 2:16, you misquote out of context to see the Sabbath where it isn't.

Romans 14 King James Version (KJV)

1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.
2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.
4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

And finally, Sunday worship needs no defense seeing it is within my freedom/discretion/conviction to esteem any day(s) above others or not to. When you get kids and you take them shopping and aks them to choose whatever color of shoes excite them, you don't take them to explain why they picked whatever color. As a child of God, am free to esteem Monday, Wednesday, any day or no day at all. Am thinking of esteeming Tuesday because they sell two pizzas for the price of one and I can be preaching to kids as they await for their orders 8)

When you go against the Ten Commandments and claim freedom, conviction, discretion and so on, you have become a law unto yourself and are no different from the corrupt who use their discretion to carry home what is not theirs.

Sabbath keeping is based on the Ten Commandments; Sunday keeping is based on speculation, tradition, allusion, confusion and misinterpretation. Protestant defense of Sunday worship is a Johnny-come-lately phenomenon. The originator or Sunday worship appropriates to it all the benefits of the Sabbath, including full rest like the Jews did with the Sabbath. So when you make the argument, please make it fully, and declare fatwa on "Judaizing" like Rome does in its council of Laodecia art 29.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »
Nuff Sed,
Was you taught this, that calendars starting with Monday means Sunday is the seventh day? :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

There has been false alarms over time.
http://arnold.gamboa.ph/2006/05/why-the-nation-sunday-law-theory-is-a-hoax/
Keep chasing hoaxes Nd shadows all under strict supervision of a dead mad false prophet

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2015, 11:50:06 AM »
The Adventist is looking for a future Sunday law in America. Those who believe in the secret rapture are looking forward to the Temple being rebuilt in Jerusalem. These two events are what these two different worldviews look forward to as the key ingredient in their end time scenario. Both look to news articles, and the like to find anything to support their worldview.

If a newspaper article says the slightest thing, then mountains are made out of mole hills. I have seen this happen time and again for decades.

In my estimation, both have resorted to conspiracy theories in this way, to make up for the lack of hard evidence to support their worldview.
Sunday laws exist as do groups of people who would like to see the Temple rebuilt in Jerusalem. So each group, both those who believe in the secret rapture, and the Seventh-day Adventist have some fact, upon which to base their theory. But neither ends where the facts themselves end. Rather, both groups have added to the facts with their own unique conspiracy theories . . . mountains are made out of mole hills. They do so to make up for the lack of evidence to support their worldview.They present their theories as fact. In fact, they believe in them with all their hearts, which makes them all the more convincing.

The 20th century, had a great many false messiahs and cultic leaders. For the average person, the things these men taught was ludicrous, unreasonable, and at times, insane. The average person cannot understand why anyone would believe their teachings. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I require more than theory to support a worldview. I am well aware that Freemasons illuminati and Jesuits exist. I am well aware they may have plans in place to do the world harm and not good. Therefore, I do not deny their existence, nor do I deny that they are active. However, I have seen the harm it has caused to individuals who have become obsessed with, who has spent decades studying them and made conspiracy theories, their religion.

- See more at: http://loudcry.org/sda/archives/2102#sthash.7IJEW3Ql.dpuf

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2015, 04:24:20 PM »
vooke,

Let it go.  If the world was perfect, we all would have the same world view, prepare and wait for reasonable things like the beast coming out of the abyss to be given authority by the dragon. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2015, 05:28:47 PM »
vooke,

Let it go.  If the world was perfect, we all would have the same world view, prepare and wait for reasonable things like the beast coming out of the abyss to be given authority by the dragon. 

Sawa sawa  Mboss,
That's just about it........