Author Topic: Stigmata, the Negro Version  (Read 39405 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Stigmata, the Negro Version
« on: September 08, 2014, 10:22:53 PM »

On NTV
Hii ni bangi
A negro, Catholicism catechist is kidnapped, taken to a Forest and NAILED to a tree,p. He is discovered 16 hours after goin missing

Curious enough, only his LEFT hand was nailed....even schizophrenia/ MPD has limits :o

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000134120&story_title=kidnapped-catechist-found-nailed-on-tree-in-kaptagat-forest&pageNo=2
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
Re: Stigmata, the Negro Version
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:11:51 AM »
Negro, hii sio stigmata, inaitwa crucifixion.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 01:37:04 PM »
kadame,
I watched the dude with his rosary narrating
If it is true, it must have hurt but I recall as a kid a nail went through my palm. It was not as painful.
I have seen David Blaine do it....

For our savior, they drove them through his wrist not palms

Those Stigmata ghosts are clearly confused as far as history is concerned

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 03:40:47 PM »
This story is about a kidnap and robbery...somehow to you it is about a catholic, a rosary and stigmata ghosts. :o

Amazing stuff!

I wonder how on earth you know the exact point of Christ's nail-wounds when nobody knows???

If you tell me that its because of that popular myth that a "a hand nail cannot support body weight", You would be wrong. That theory was already disproved by one Dr. Fredrick Zugibe, http://www.crucifixion-shroud.com/experimental_studies_in_crucifix.htm  who carried out experiments to show that actually nails in the hands can support a body-weight of up to 200 pounds without nailing feet or tying the body with ropes. Christ's feet were nailed and most of his weight went to that lower part.

Another article on the same: http://www.shroud.com/zugibe.htm

Bottom line, you cant tell me where Christ's hands were nailed. Nobody knows. The wrists is just another theory. Another is that they were driven into the palms at angles that could've come out through the wrists on the other end. Another is they were driven in above the wrists at the base of the thumb, still in the hand.

Don't know why you're obsessed with Catholicism, but you wont win. Find another hobby.

kadame,
If it is true, it must have hurt but I recall as a kid a nail went through my palm. It was not as painful.

a

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 04:35:09 PM »
Win what?
This story is about a kidnap and robbery...somehow to you it is about a catholic, a rosary and stigmata ghosts. :o

Amazing stuff!

I wonder how on earth you know the exact point of Christ's nail-wounds when nobody knows???

If you tell me that its because of that popular myth that a "a hand nail cannot support body weight", You would be wrong. That theory was already disproved by one Dr. Fredrick Zugibe, http://www.crucifixion-shroud.com/experimental_studies_in_crucifix.htm  who carried out experiments to show that actually nails in the hands can support a body-weight of up to 200 pounds without nailing feet or tying the body with ropes. Christ's feet were nailed and most of his weight went to that lower part.

Another article on the same: http://www.shroud.com/zugibe.htm

Bottom line, you cant tell me where Christ's hands were nailed. Nobody knows. The wrists is just another theory. Another is that they were driven into the palms at angles that could've come out through the wrists on the other end. Another is they were driven in above the wrists at the base of the thumb, still in the hand.

Don't know why you're obsessed with Catholicism, but you wont win. Find another hobby.

kadame,

a

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 04:37:31 PM »
Who bloody knows, you're the one with the obsession, I can only offer clues.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 04:49:04 PM »
A Catholic swearing By Our lady...you are funny

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 04:55:56 PM »
A Catholic swearing By Our lady...you are funny
Sasa hii ndio bhangi. You don't even make sense.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 05:07:36 PM »
Bloody is a short form of BY OUR LADY...came from Brits mocking Irish catholics or something
It is an archaic cuss/curse word
Our Lady of course is the mary godess worshipped by Catholics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 05:12:34 PM »
Bloody is a short form of BY OUR LADY...came from Brits mocking Irish catholics or something
It is an archaic cuss/curse word
Our Lady of course is the mary godess worshipped by Catholics
That is also just a theory among many, I've googled the word and nobody knows where it came from. At least according to wiki.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
No biggie
But By Our lady is the most prevalent theory. Cursing by your Mother, your Co-Redemptrix...hmmm, bad omen I'd say

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 06:04:27 PM »
I told you, find another hobby. Hating must get tired at some point. Or finish that book you was writing that you wanted to fill with fake historical info about when teachings on tithe first entered Christianity.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 06:35:02 PM »
Funny you call Catholicsm Encyclopaedia FAKE
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14741b.htm

This is the ONLY history of Tithing in Christendom I could find. If you have ANYTHING going further than 567, be kind enough to share
Of course there was nothing otherwise Catholicism would have dug it up by now...their MO is to date their heresies earliest and sometimes EARLIER than actual time to make them appear to have been practiced by the primitive church...shame prevented them from pushing the rosary mantra further

You are the one full of latent and virulent hate

I told you, find another hobby. Hating must get tired at some point. Or finish that book you was writing that you wanted to fill with fake historical info about when teachings on tithe first entered Christianity.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
And btw,
Turin Shroud is a piece of art not a relic
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-12-28/

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 06:48:10 PM »
And btw,
Turin Shroud is a piece of art not a relic
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-12-28/
Don't even go there. Every "skeptic" I've ever read ultimately relies on the 1988 Carbon-14 dating finding which has already been shown must be false because of sample errors. The shroud must be at least twice as old as it indicated. Nothing else supports the idea it was a piece of Art. Art is such a silly idea. Apparently mideaval artists had access to technology that we in the 21st century are yet to invent. That's just too funny! They even had photography, x-ray and all that. They even knew...before such info could possibly be discovered...to get microscopic pollen samples from the middle East (and all the places the shroud is known to have been) and "plant" them into the shroud for 2Oth century scientists to find and to make the herringbone fabric known to have been used for Jewsih burrials in the 1st century. First let a person today reproduce the shroud (with all its unique features, including the 3-D information embedded in it and the thin image on the edge of the fibres), then we can talk.

https://www.shroud.com/

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 06:58:39 PM »
The BEST treatment of this is
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=226761
Once in your life time gather courage to pore through the thousands of posts BEFORE you do a Gish gallop
James Randi is a great bazungu. But for him I would never have known about the 8 foreskins of Jesus worshiped in Catholicism :)

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 07:06:02 PM »
Funny you call Catholicsm Encyclopaedia FAKE
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14741b.htm

This is the ONLY history of Tithing in Christendom I could find. If you have ANYTHING going further than 567, be kind enough to share
Of course there was nothing otherwise Catholicism would have dug it up by now...their MO is to date their heresies earliest and sometimes EARLIER than actual time to make them appear to have been practiced by the primitive church...shame prevented them from pushing the rosary mantra further

You are the one full of latent and virulent hate

That paragraph (the part you've just cut off) refers to "early writers" talking about it being an obligation of conscience. "Positive legislation" only means a canon was put in place to regulate it for the first time, it don't mean no one had preached/taught it before. In fact, they did talk about it. Just google "church fathers on tithes", you should find an article (by an orthodox website who actually don't tithe) that in fact sample a few of those sayings.

A hater is someone constantly on the prowl for a person to attack and make fun of, makes them feel better about themselves in comparison. That is how you behave.

Don't tell me about "the best treatment", how do you know the best treatment? If your "best treatment" is the man who teaches you that we worship foreskins, then no wonder you always making a fool of yourself with your myths you grab and post mindlessly.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 07:15:15 PM »
It suffices to have one obtuse negro inside here
In the Christian Church, as those who serve the altar should live by the altar (1 Corinthians 9:13), provision of some kind had necessarily to be made for the sacred ministers. In the beginning this was supplied by the spontaneous offerings of the faithful. In the course of time, however, as the Church expanded and various institutions arose, it became necessary to make laws which would insure the proper and permanent support of the clergy. T

1. It starts by saying IN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH which I presume means anything from immediately AFTER Pentecost
2. Should I repeat the statement in red? What is 'spontaneous offerings?' What is the 'various institutions' that arose?

The term 'early writers' is deliberately vague, could have been kina Malachi, Mark or one of the popes. Fact is, In the beginning this was supplied by the spontaneous offerings

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 07:18:55 PM »
The BEST treatment of this is
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=226761
Once in your life time gather courage to pore through the thousands of posts BEFORE you do a Gish gallop
James Randi is a great bazungu. But for him I would never have known about the 8 foreskins of Jesus worshiped in Catholicism :)
Hehehe...I have been a Catholic before.  They only worship the God of the Holy trinity.  They also venerate saints.  If they did the same for foreskins, I would have heard of it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kababe

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 07:21:38 PM »
The moment words like obtuse comes out, the real hater soon reveals himself

And in the Aquinas article on tithes, he quotes st. Augustine who says not tithing is a form of theft.

http://www.antiochian.org/node/16719

And in the Aquinas article on tithes, he quotes st. Augustine who says not tithing is a form of theft. Augustine did not live in the 6th Century.

Exactly, Those "laws" are canons. It don't mean the fathers never taught Christians that they had an obligation to pay tithes, it only means that the church never made it a law of the church. You claimed on nipate that those laws were the first time tithes were taught in Christianity.