Author Topic: Rot in Hell, Lloyd Austin!!  (Read 253 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Rot in Hell, Lloyd Austin!!
« on: February 13, 2024, 11:47:28 AM »
US War Secretary, General (rtd) Lloyd Austin is kaput. Tick, tock.

The man is so frail... been through a bunch of surgeries. This is a eulogy. With Goebbels Blinken he has been the face of US and Western impunity, arrogance and evil in the Middle East, Israel and the Gaza genocide.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, RIH!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 05:48:37 PM by Nefertiti »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Rot in Hell, Lloyd Austin!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 02:40:06 PM »
You have to be an insane person not to like Mr Llyod Austin. That is a man of great integrity working within the bounds of the US constitution. He is not doing more or less in protecting the homeland, just about right! I'm sure he'll be back on his feet quick! Surgery is a normal procedure, but I guess if it happens to him, it is a big deal!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Rot in Hell, Lloyd Austin!!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 05:51:03 PM »
Hitler!! I see you conveniently skirted the small detail of the Gaza genocide. If that doesn't taint his clean facade, what would?

I am definitely praying for the scambag's slow, painful demise.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527