Author Topic: Ruto has failed women - Wamuchomba  (Read 221 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Ruto has failed women - Wamuchomba
« on: February 08, 2024, 02:05:03 PM »
This Kenyan Nikki Haley has ramped up attacks on Ruto... akin to what Ruto did to Raila in RV 2008-13. Ruto would claim Raila is the source of all RV problems - ICC, Mau, jobs, name it. Now this thoroughbred seems to obnoxiously range her forked tongue  unceasingly at Ruto.

Is she a front for Gachagua? Or is she angling for Kikuyu and women queenpin herself? 🤔

I expect RVHH to dismiss her as inconsequential - while Njamba will claim she is Ruto Achilles heel.

07 February 2024 - 13:42

Wamuchomba said that the President has fallen short of the pledges he made to women during campaigns.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2024-02-07-how-president-ruto-failed-women-mp-wamuchomba/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto has failed women - Wamuchomba
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 02:15:11 PM »
Reduce tax & borrow Kibaki strategy to fix Kenya, Wamuchomba tells Ruto
06 February 2024 - 13:14

"President Ruto should do what Kibaki did, sit down and come up with an economic advisory team. Get serious economists, people who are in touch with the ground, not people who wear expensive ties with many titles," Wamuchomba said on TV47.

"I know this is not the right narrative Kenya Kwanza would want to hear, but for us to recover, we must forget about these punitive taxes," she said.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2024-02-06-how-ruto-can-fix-state-of-the-country-mp-wamuchomba/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ruto has failed women - Wamuchomba
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 02:26:07 PM »

"I was one of the happiest people when I saw the Judiciary say no to House Tax. That day I was very happy. Do you know why? Because the Judiciary stood for the truth. The constitution of Kenya which we all swore to protect was defended," she said on TV47.

She insisted that the policies of the current administration are insensitive to the plight of her voters.

The vocal MP who was elected on the United Democratic Alliance ticket in January said she has no apologies to make for going against some of Kenya Kwanza's policies.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/realtime/2024-02-06-why-i-was-happy-court-stopped-housing-levy-wamuchomba/