Author Topic: JPMorgan faces 45 Billion hacking attempts per day  (Read 277 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
JPMorgan faces 45 Billion hacking attempts per day
« on: January 26, 2024, 04:39:37 PM »
JPMorgan Faces 45 Billion Hacking Attempts Per Day As Jamie Dimon Calls Cyber Attacks 'Biggest Thrreat To The US Financial System'

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmorgan-faces-45-billion-hacking-163909860.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: JPMorgan faces 45 Billion hacking attempts per day
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 10:52:13 PM »
Deepfake scammer walks off with $25 million in first-of-its-kind AI heist

Hong Kong firm tricked by simulation of multiple real people in video chat, including voices.

On Sunday, a report from the South China Morning Post revealed a significant financial loss suffered by a multinational company's Hong Kong office, amounting to HK$200 million (US$25.6 million), due to a sophisticated scam involving deepfake technology. The scam featured a digitally recreated version of the company's chief financial officer, along with other employees, who appeared in a video conference call instructing an employee to transfer funds.

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2024/02/deepfake-scammer-walks-off-with-25-million-in-first-of-its-kind-ai-heist/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: JPMorgan faces 45 Billion hacking attempts per day
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 03:06:36 AM »
It is going to be harder to do business unless in person.