Author Topic: Poor Tim Scott  (Read 396 times)

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Poor Tim Scott
« on: January 24, 2024, 09:58:53 PM »
Rushing to get hitched so that he can be VP.
 :D :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Poor Tim Scott
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 10:14:10 PM »
Hehehe - the man smiles from the molar and the throat all can be seen. It is easy to tell Trump can't stand him (Tim Scott) and the other deadwood Doug Burgum.

Tim Scott is not going to be VP. He is already senator and too lightweight for that. Only Vivek and DeSantis have something Trump wants and they will be secretaries.

VP my bet is Nikki Haley - cause Trump needs the women vote to counter Biden's Roe v Wade card. Abortion is big stick Trump must counterpunch.

Also Nikki base is obviously independents and some fringe Democrats - which Trump needs in purple states like New Hampshire she went toe to toe with Trump on non-MAGAs and such moderates.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 10:18:13 PM »
Trump vs Nikki vs Biden thread is here

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=16163.20
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2024, 12:44:24 AM »
Timmy Scott is in a fierce tussle with Benny Carson for the most pathetic supplicant for the orange Mussolini.  Stepin Fetchit is rolling in his grave if he thought he had that market cornered. 

I give it to Timmy.  He has no dignity, at all.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2024, 02:37:23 AM »
The two other people that I hate more than the orange idiot is Scott and that Indian conman. Biden will beat these people by noon, not because he is perfect but most normal, moderate and independents cannot stand these idiots let alone women who they they want to send back to the 50s..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 08:06:25 AM »
The two other people that I hate more than the orange idiot is Scott and that Indian conman. Biden will beat these people by noon, not because he is perfect but most normal, moderate and independents cannot stand these idiots let alone women who they they want to send back to the 50s..

There is a saying about wishes and horses...  🤔

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 11:24:25 AM »
Tim Scott is an embarrassment to all black people.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2024, 01:13:45 PM »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2024, 03:51:25 PM »

Really? THey love the orange?
Trump will only get the billionare and redneck women vote.
America is on a downward spiral. Boeing says it all... In the rush to deregulate, there will be victims - QUALITY.