Author Topic: While God sleeps  (Read 620 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
While God sleeps
« on: January 05, 2024, 09:42:24 PM »
I was at a party and as folks had too much to drink, I heard some Kikuyus bitching about Ruto and Kalenjin shameless greed. That Gachagua was long pushed aside and the looting is purely RV affair. There was mention of a "red line" - let him try and touch Kikuyu shambas, bla bla

These from polished corporate types who would be rather informed  :o

Anyway the debate dovetailed to Gaza manenos. That this is WW3 loading and the target is China. Mzungu has worked out the impossibility of outcompeting or outsanctioning China to size. War now is the only chance, because the PLA is upgrading rapidly and already has quantitively bigger navy with aircraft carriers lining up.

Apparently it's well known in those circles that Oct-7 Hamas attack was allowed to happen as a smokescreen to start the Gaza slaughter and provoke regional war. The Gazans are now being rounded for expulsion into Sinai, DRC or wherever. If that is not enough Beirut will be pounded to ruble next.. until someone bombs Israel and gives US a go at Iran.

China will either watch as its key ally is overturned Saddam-style, or well join the war.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: While God sleeps
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 10:58:41 PM »
Those are delusion of alcoholic Kenyans..China just published a report that shows 700 millions Chinese earn less that $150 a month. XI in his new Year's address told the Chinese that he admits the past year has been terrible economically. Even CCP is admitting that China era of cooking data is over and it is time for reckoning. I doubt Chinese have ambition to fight a global war

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2024, 12:53:09 AM »
Plato China doing poorly is the window of opportunity. What do you think is the endgame of the massacre? They are openly discussing expulsion to Africa, etc
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 11:29:39 PM »
Republican hawks call for retaliation after 3 killed in Iranian-backed strike
01/28/2024 01:28 PM EST

by striking directly against Iranian targets and its leadership.

I am calling on the Biden Administration to strike targets of significance inside Iran,

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/28/revenge-members-congress-killed-jordan-iran-backed-attack-00138245

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 03:34:39 AM »
Looting cannot change who you are, billions mean nothing if you have not class. Look at the suffering, the eyes are the window to the soul.. https://x.com/sangdebby/status/1751667975583605142?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA in the meantime, I am starting to miss him.. https://x.com/calvinokello4/status/1751266463237697868?s=46&t=3-3-_ehcZbukDCK7hNe5LA

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 10:29:59 AM »
Even you live in your own world. Ati Iran is an ally of China. Since when?

In the meantime the biggest property developer is to be liquidated. The company owes US$ 300B! Watu watalia in China.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/jan/29/evergrande-collapse-liquidation-china-debt-developer-property-giant

I was at a party and as folks had too much to drink, I heard some Kikuyus bitching about Ruto and Kalenjin shameless greed. That Gachagua was long pushed aside and the looting is purely RV affair. There was mention of a "red line" - let him try and touch Kikuyu shambas, bla bla

Anyway the debate dovetailed to Gaza manenos. That this is WW3 loading and the target is China. Mzungu has worked out the impossibility of outcompeting or outsanctioning China to size. War now is the only chance, because the PLA is upgrading rapidly and already has quantitively bigger navy with aircraft carriers lining up.

Apparently it's well known in those circles that Oct-7 Hamas attack was allowed to happen as a smokescreen to start the Gaza slaughter and provoke regional war. The Gazans are now being rounded for expulsion into Sinai, DRC or wherever. If that is not enough Beirut will be pounded to ruble next.. until someone bombs Israel and gives US a go at Iran.

China will either watch as its key ally is overturned Saddam-style, or well join the war.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 11:42:06 AM »
I know it's  Bluesy Monday - but I am quoting what people at the party said.

Even you live in your own world. Ati Iran is an ally of China. Since when?

In the meantime the biggest property developer is to be liquidated. The company owes US$ 300B! Watu watalia in China.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/jan/29/evergrande-collapse-liquidation-china-debt-developer-property-giant

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2024, 12:06:27 PM »
Those walevi cannot even remember today what they said on Saturday evening. People should cool down and not believe everything said on this earth.

I know it's  Bluesy Monday - but I am quoting what people at the party said.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2024, 02:44:32 PM »
Ah, Ka-roach, Drunkards are the most honest! Nilikuwa shereheni, yaani jamaa wakalowa mvinyo wakawa wepesi wa maneno. I eartapped on their conversation ndo nikapashwa. Vile punde mi' pia nikafurushwa na mashuzi.