Author Topic: Fairbalanced Bothitoni another murder by a kenyan mungiki  (Read 2885 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Fairbalanced Bothitoni another murder by a kenyan mungiki
« on: November 03, 2023, 02:39:11 AM »
This is Wa Njambi's relative. Watu Bure kabisa
Pombe na umalaya tupu huko bothitonix
https://www.cbsnews.com/boston/news/missing-woman-found-dead-in-car-logan-airport-boston-massachusetts-wbz-tv-i-team/

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Fairbalanced Bothitoni another murder by a kenyan mungiki
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 11:14:18 PM »
Kevin Kangethe seem like a nipatean.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 11:47:53 PM »

Probably Githunguri...has the crazy nut posted today?

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2023, 02:12:32 AM »
The problem with america or europe is pussy scarcity while marriage is very expensive..that means when the mkamba (promiscous) bitch told kangethe she is leaving him for another man,The guy lost his mind because of pussy scarcity,either marriage to a jungu who would later divorce with child support obligations or become gay.

As for me,I am a polygamous man who lives in Githunguri where there are enough feminine women who provide me with sex anytime and i dont get attached to any.

Therefore i can 't relate.Any sensible man by age 30 should know women are heartless creatures who can leave you anytime and they only care about themselves.

NGUI ANo.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 11:55:48 AM »
Facebook has outed him as a uda keyboard warrior 'who threw insults'

According to NTV, he studied and worked in IT and set up this business with a Ghanaian.
Plus Transport: Kenyan man launches low cost Logan Airport, Boston area transportation service

Follow RV_Pundit to Kenyatalk.com. There is a thread there.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2023, 05:43:08 PM »
The problem with america or europe is pussy scarcity while marriage is very expensive..that means when the mkamba (promiscous) bitch told kangethe she is leaving him for another man,The guy lost his mind because of pussy scarcity,either marriage to a jungu who would later divorce with child support obligations or become gay.

As for me,I am a polygamous man who lives in Githunguri where there are enough feminine women who provide me with sex anytime and i dont get attached to any.

Therefore i can 't relate.Any sensible man by age 30 should know women are heartless creatures who can leave you anytime and they only care about themselves.

NGUI ANo.

If that is the life you chose then you will be exiting the world a poor dejected man. By age 30, a man should be established with one loyal woman bringing responsible children to the world and  expanding financial empire in a legal way.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2023, 08:11:54 PM »
What an idiot. The kenya police are already waiting for him at the airport.  Do kenyans not know that they can be extradicted? Kenya is not iran or north korea. Before you even take off your seatbelt the police will be pulling you off the plane holding your pants up.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2023, 11:43:13 PM »
Story usually goes like this:

1) Man goes to the USA
2) Man hustles, gets stable income.
3) Man needs wife. He soon finds out majority of African women in USA are not fit for marriage
4) Man decides to import kienyeji wife straight out of Mt Kenya Foothills. Woman is staunch SDA and is the best anyone can get.
5) Man educates wife in the best school of USA
6) Woman interact with Babylon women, system, and start making small money while studying. Man still in charge.
7) Woman start to learn how USA system work and soon is graduating into a nursing job.
8) Woman start to notice he can do better than his man, and that there's gazillion men better than his man.
9) Crack start develop in household.
10) Woman use system to advantage. Other women advice how they dealt with similar situations, show her where to seek help.
11) Man get frustrated has he know his life long investment is going under water kaput

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2023, 08:28:42 AM »
Facebook has outed him as a uda keyboard warrior 'who threw insults'

According to NTV, he studied and worked in IT and set up this business with a Ghanaian.
Plus Transport: Kenyan man launches low cost Logan Airport, Boston area transportation service

Follow RV_Pundit to Kenyatalk.com. There is a thread there.
i am not in kenya talk..huyo ni.impostor

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Fairbalanced another murder by a kenyan mungiki
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2024, 12:20:39 PM »
40-year-old Kevin Kang'ethe arrested Monday night in Westlands

Kenyan man who is alleged to have killed his girlfriend at an airport in the US before escaping has been arrested in Nairobi.

40-year-old Kevin Kang'ethe was arrested on Monday night in Nairobi's Westlands area.

Kang'ethe is detained at Gigiri Police Station as investigations continue.

He is accused of killing a 31-year-old Kenyan-born woman based in Whitman, Massachusetts whose body was discovered inside a vehicle at Boston's Logan Airport in November last year.

The deceased identified as Margaret Mbitu was first reported missing by BAMSI, a charitable organization headquartered in Brockton, where she was employed.

In its missing persons report, BAMSI said that the victim was last seen leaving its premises while driving a white SUV.

Authorities believe that Mbitu was killed by Kevin Kang'ethe, based on evidence recovered from the vehicle registered under his name.

Kang'ethe is believed to have fled to Kenya following the incident but area police have yet to establish the motive behind the suspected murder.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2024, 08:40:39 AM »

NGUI ANo.

Kweli only retards are left on Nipate.net. @Veritas, it is time you advertise for new members or Nipate dies! 98% of the members here have developed Alzheimer's!
@Githuguri was all over the place here lecturing us about "pussy scarcity" in the US and now he can't remember who Kevin Kang'ethe was????

The arrest of Kang'ethe is big news on all major International media outlets except of course on nipate. Bure kabisa!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2024, 01:25:52 PM »
Not anything to make one throw their life away. He could not survive living like a rat for two months. Unlikely he will survive the US jails for a few years given the disdain those US inmates have for women killers.

1) Man goes to the USA
3) Man needs wife. He soon finds out majority of African women in USA are not fit for marriage
4) Man decides to import kienyeji wife straight out of Mt Kenya Foothills. Woman is staunch SDA and is the best anyone can get.
6) Woman interact with Babylon women, system, and start making small money while studying. Man still in charge.
7) Woman start to learn how USA system work and soon is graduating into a nursing job.
8) Woman start to notice he can do better than his man, and that there's gazillion men better than his man.
10) Woman use system to advantage. Other women advice how they dealt with similar situations, show her where to seek help.
11) Man get frustrated has he know his life long investment is going under water kaput
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2024, 05:16:57 PM »
Not anything to make one throw their life away. He could not survive living like a rat for two months. Unlikely he will survive the US jails for a few years given the disdain those US inmates have for women killers.

1) Man goes to the USA
Massachusetts is one of the states that do life with no parole in guilty murder cases. He is fully done!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2024, 06:01:35 PM »
he was found partying at a nightclub in westlands.  Not bright at all. His picture was all over the news. 

The FBI's largest field office in sub-saharan africa is located at the US embassy in Kenya and the same goes for the largest CIA station in sub-saharan africa. Hiding in kenya is out of the question.

I understand his brother also had an issue with a stabbing incident so this family appears to have mental health issues.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2024, 06:53:37 PM »
he was found partying at a nightclub in westlands.  Not bright at all. His picture was all over the news. 

The FBI's largest field office in sub-saharan africa is located at the US embassy in Kenya and the same goes for the largest CIA station in sub-saharan africa. Hiding in kenya is out of the question.

I understand his brother also had an issue with a stabbing incident so this family appears to have mental health issues.
Overthinking....Chick that was murdered she had a family in kenya why pursue legal process? They should have consulted these Nigerians offering human sacrifices and offered this guy..

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2024, 11:03:06 AM »
He bought his temporary freedom.

The goodness in Kenya, you cannot buy all the police. the ones after his neck now have not kulad from him.

Kangethe escapes after bribing muthaiga police
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/kevin-kangethe-accused-of-killing-woman-in-us-escapes-from-police-custody-in-muthaiga-4517986

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 02:03:28 PM »
He bought his temporary freedom.

The goodness in Kenya, you cannot buy all the police. the ones after his neck now have not kulad from him.

Kangethe escapes after bribing muthaiga police
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/kevin-kangethe-accused-of-killing-woman-in-us-escapes-from-police-custody-in-muthaiga-4517986
@Kadudu, you are hopelessly naive. There was a period with Ouru as President. All election petitions that reached court failed in court. During PEV all cases of those arrested and taken to court - all and I mean all - no PEV suspect was ever prosecuted successfully. They were all released "for lack of evidence"!
How many times was has Meru Governor been impeached yet Senate will not ratified. If the highest office of the land thinks repatriating Kevin will give Kenya a bad name, then Kevin isn't going back to the US. No way you can ,"escape" a major police station like Muthaiga unless orders for release came from certain quarters...

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma