Author Topic: Stanford looks like a Spanish parish...  (Read 1653 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Stanford looks like a Spanish parish...
« on: January 09, 2015, 09:11:22 AM »
This is the centre piece .. I bet Brynn would love it here.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Stanford looks like a Spanish parish...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 09:16:50 AM »
From a distance I thought Stanford was someone's mansion with the terracotta roof tiles instead of steeples. I had to ask someone if it was the main campus. Then I got run over by too many bicycles... everyone seems to ride bikes like Melbourne University. I'm not quite getting the hype with Stanford. It doesn't feel or look like a university.. I'm starting to regret not accepting my offer to Yale many years ago.... but then again Yale peeps are so corrupt. At least Yale looks like a university.

Stanford...

It sort of looks like a messed up Jehovah's witness mansion. It even has a few kilometers of endless palm trees to get there. No doubt financed by billionaires with flashy cars who enjoy driving down roads with hollywood palm trees aka useless non-ergonomic transport access.

Here's another close look for Brynn.

I don't like San Francisco or San Jose or California generally. There's too many wide open spaces and palm trees. I don't like the environment, culture etc. I think I need to stick to upstate.

I don't like bikes, and I haven't rode one since little.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 06:06:22 PM »
If the site of Alcatraz and people will not utterly ruin your day.  I would suggest you try Bubba Gump at Pier 39.  Go with shrimp New Orleans.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 08:04:29 AM »
Thanks. :D I heard there are seals there.