Author Topic: Kenyan sets himself on fire  (Read 876 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Kenyan sets himself on fire
« on: August 17, 2023, 03:53:34 PM »
?s=20

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
Re: Kenyan sets himself on fire
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 03:58:18 PM »
The question is,Out of 50M Kenyans,How many harbour such extremist thoughts?1000?10000?This is a precursor to a major event,rise of extremist occurrences and destruction of the corrupt political state.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2023, 06:40:00 PM »
Mental illness.  It's a thing.  Even in non-corrupt states.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2023, 07:07:02 PM »
I keep insisting baba cowism is terminal. Many will not recover. Totally ruined.

No mental illness excuse. He is babbling kura ya raila while babaman is being hosted by taxes in Eldoret.

https://www.facebook.com/irey.clinton/posts/pfbid021uBpqwM69yGKCgFCEaATDVehMyvmY3yUpkKk2nUoTQBk1tDYwRfBpdNEVWvrbw5Cl
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2023, 09:00:08 AM »
?s=20

Rest in peace Gituhu.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2023, 02:28:31 PM »

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2023, 07:01:50 PM »
Gosh you even despise those who join the military! Where would you drive your truck if there wasn't the military there for protection or deterent.There is no greater honor than fighting for country.  Niger is kicking out neo-colonialism and you are here giving us a mouthful. of a list?? :o Eish . In that list Humans have been known to die for causes and if not history then they enter folklore. No one, not even here on Nipate will care that you drove trucks for a living when you are gone. That is how tragic & useless your life on earth is, if at your age and in this life, you have not found a cause worth dying for.
In Tunisia a cart operator did the same thing RG did and that marked the beginning of the Arab Spring. Gees that was a cause worth fighting for.

RIP RG. May Kiambu county give you a fitting farewell.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2023, 11:14:39 PM »

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2023, 01:40:34 AM »
Ordinarily I would seek what the other side has to say but the script is familiar so often. So while you yap about what it is you do in "a mansion", check out this fresh video done by Boniface Mwangi. Even this family lives in a mansion but that has not prevented what is happening to them from happening. You may be resident across the pond, but back home you have family & relatives and it will just be a matter of time, five years? Nine years? ... and it gets to you ... Will you then "die for your family".. You will recall my post: identify a cause worth fighting for:

?s=20