Author Topic: One ICC Witness Down  (Read 37711 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: One ICC Witness Down
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »
I am unable to get to a convenient appliance.

I am made to believe the Yebeis have sought a court injunction against the release of Yebei's putative body to the Husseins.  His mother is inconsolable.

The hospital has already handed the corpse to Yusuf's relatives.  Being Muslims, they have promptly burried the corpse.  And moved on.

While the Yusufs apparent utter lack of interest in who could have brutally murdered their loved one has not been lost on some.  It could be chalked to traditional Muslim stoicism. 

One would, however, be forgiven, if he thinks the CID would at least show some interest in going after Yusuf's killers.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2015, 04:26:24 PM »
Souda has been whining for ages about witness interference including killing.
I would have expected Yebei to be her smoking gun; a former witness contacts her office and then goes missing before they could arrange for his rendition

Had she 'owned' Yebei, Ruto's name would have been tarnished forever. All she needed was to claim that Yebei was warming up to OTP, provide evidence, call logs and recorded testimony
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2015, 05:08:30 PM »
I't upon Ruto as DP of Gov to find out who killed Yebei Meshack otherwise it's safe to assume the GoK had a role in this.

The problem with accusing people without evidence

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2015, 06:57:50 PM »
The Yusuf kin state that whoever butchered him.  It's all in God's hands.  They will eat their lumps and move on.  There is palpable relief that Yusuf, who has been missing, and never reported as such, was only brutally murdered and mutilated.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPZuEuTOEWs&t=2m52s

Sisi hatuna ubaya na mtu yeyote.  Yeye aliuwawa.  Hatuna kesi na mtu yeyote.  Mwenye amemuuwa, mungu ndiye anajua vile atamlipisha

CID while not entirely opposed to this idea.  They do not broach the subject.  At all.  If they believe killers of Yusuf deserve anything more than a total blackout, they are not mentioning it.

Yebei's wife seems to think that the Somali hair texture is so different from Yebei's that they could not have missed it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPZuEuTOEWs&t=2m10s.  Did these people look at the same body?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2015, 07:17:51 PM »
Kidnap and torture a negro before killing him
Family is alerted by the cops over a body
Family IDs the body as theirs

Swing into action to 'cover up'
Or engage a back up plan namely swapping bodies
You had disappeared and killed a tout around the same time

Auntie Hubris is a retard, he should watch pros
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2015, 07:26:31 PM »
I have had some time today to go through some Yebei stories. 

Alan Namu interviews his elder brother Ben Yebei https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Ms0byhQV8&t=4m05s

If Ben has the IQ of a labrador, he does a more than respectable job of hiding it.  If it is coming through in the interview, that is not readily apparent.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2015, 07:27:55 PM »
Me too,
I had not noticed it but as far back as 9th the cops expressed doubts over the Yebei's family claims

Police sources, who sought anonymity, had told The Standard that preliminary results of fingerprints taken on the body recovered from River Yala had pointed to a possibility that it was not that of Yebei.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000147223&story_title=special-sleuths-sent-to-probe-meshack-yebei-s-murder&pageNo=1

This is well before Yusuf surfaced
So GoK decided to FOOL the family and when the family was not convinced, they presented Yusuf's body complete with the family

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2015, 07:37:50 PM »
Me too,
I had not noticed it but as far back as 9th the cops expressed doubts over the Yebei's family claims

Police sources, who sought anonymity, had told The Standard that preliminary results of fingerprints taken on the body recovered from River Yala had pointed to a possibility that it was not that of Yebei.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000147223&story_title=special-sleuths-sent-to-probe-meshack-yebei-s-murder&pageNo=1

This is well before Yusuf surfaced
So GoK decided to FOOL the family and when the family was not convinced, they presented Yusuf's body complete with the family
Yusuf indeed surfaces after the fingerprints are taken.  A sequence one would be forgiven for thinking unremarkable.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2015, 07:51:05 PM »
Not quite.
if the fingerprints don't belong to Yebei, they belong to somebody else. Negro is not completely dumb.
So the next step is to put a name to the fingerprints. One can say failure of the fingerprints to match Yebei's is why Yusuf was buried today. Why so? I doubt GoK is in the business of running fingerprints of all John/Jane Doe bodies
Yusuf indeed surfaces after the fingerprints are taken.  A sequence one would be forgiven for thinking unremarkable.

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2015, 07:59:54 PM »
Not quite.
if the fingerprints don't belong to Yebei, they belong to somebody else. Negro is not completely dumb.
So the next step is to put a name to the fingerprints. One can say failure of the fingerprints to match Yebei's is why Yusuf was buried today. Why so? I doubt GoK is in the business of running fingerprints of all John/Jane Doe bodies
What you are saying is obvious.  If it anyone has been in doubt, we should find him and have his head examined.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2015, 09:22:29 PM »
The one head we should examine is one disturbed by appearance of Yusuf the deceased and family AFTER  the fingerprints are taken. How would they have guessed that the body was his when they had no idea he was dead in the first place?

What you are saying is obvious.  If it anyone has been in doubt, we should find him and have his head examined.

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2015, 10:00:41 PM »
The one head we should examine is one disturbed by appearance of Yusuf the deceased and family AFTER  the fingerprints are taken. How would they have guessed that the body was his when they had no idea he was dead in the first place?

Yusuf's appearance following fingerprints would be remarkable if Kenya police have no functioning biometric database.  Or if they have one like IEBC's. 

This would mean that relying entirely on their eyeballs, they were able to manually track the fingerprints of a rotting corpse to Yusuf.  A man who has not been reported missing.  Within hours of the Yebeis positively identifying the body.  If someone thinks that is improbable provenance, why would I question that?

I am not aware of any broken Kenya police biometric system.  I would be lying if I say I see anything noteworthy in this chain of events.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2015, 10:17:13 PM »
Termie,
Supposing Yebei was trying to get back on Souda's side. Why would Souda deny him?

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2015, 08:21:39 AM »
And the 'dead man's' story continues....is Yebei alive or dead. I read somewhere that when mr land grabber singh makes a witness dissappear, no trace of any evidence is ever left behind, that is why Khan was so quick to demand a DNA (a first for Kenya). Wanted to be sure it wasnt a rookies mistake. So we may never know what happened to Yebei...Termi I like the part where the Kenyan police manually trace the finger prints back to Yusuf....that is if they had yusuf's fingerprints in their database in the firts place.
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2015, 08:39:16 AM »
And the 'dead man's' story continues....is Yebei alive or dead. I read somewhere that when mr land grabber singh makes a witness dissappear, no trace of any evidence is ever left behind, that is why Khan was so quick to demand a DNA (a first for Kenya). Wanted to be sure it wasnt a rookies mistake. So we may never know what happened to Yebei...Termi I like the part where the Kenyan police manually trace the finger prints back to Yusuf....that is if they had yusuf's fingerprints in their database in the firts place.

The police do not have a a database of all fingerprints. That's the job of the National Registration Bureau; and they do.

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2015, 08:04:17 PM »
I am giving Kenya police and their fingerprint matching tech the benefit of the doubt.  I imagine unidentified corpses should be a thing of the past. 

Likewise I also have seen no good reason to dismiss the Yebeis.   They were not present when the finger prints and samples were taken by CID.  They could be talking about different bodies for all I know.

All things even, the benefit of the doubt I will readily deny to the word of Kenya police, by sheer the force of history. 

For me.  The thing that stands out is the selective efficiency and inefficiency of Kenya police. 

They were super efficient to dismiss the positive identification of Yebei by his family. 

They were lethargic, when Yebei with a history of reporting threats to his life, vanished with no explanation.  We have yet to hear of anything from them about who the phone that sent the SMS was registered to.  There is a vague reference to an inquiry about the Ugandan number and that is about it.  How long do such inquiries take?

Then the Husseins.  They don't give a damn who killed their relative.  Some would find this a curious fact.  Did they kill Yusuf themselves in some family feud?

A lot of fishy things in the Yebei story.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2015, 01:08:42 PM »
Yebeis wondering aloud.  If the CID's brief is to only verify that the corpse is not Yebei's. 

They seem to have this curious notion.  That CID would be interested in who killed Yebei or whatever they wish to call him.

They are adamant that Yebei is dead.  They are asking Does the CID have a duty to investigate who killed Yebei or whatever they wish to call him?
Even before the dust settles on the grave of Yusuf Hussein, who was buried on Friday, Meshack Yebei's family has turned the heat on the investigations team, complaining of being sidelined.

Speaking to The Standard, Ken Yebei expressed disappointment over what he termed Government failure to make a comprehensive investigation based solely on the murder as opposed to the identity of the body.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000149225&story_title=Meshack%20Yebei%20family%20faults%20CID%20for%20not%20carrying%20out%20thorough%20probe/thecounties/

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2015, 02:18:43 PM »
The family is blackmailing the entire Police force. They lost their relation we all agree but why shopuld they be given preference over every other John Doe that disappeared before them? Why are they suddenly acting like they are not in Kenia? They are demanding and expecting too much and decrying anything short of this as a conspiracy......I can excuse Julie Ward's father but not a fellow negro
Yebeis wondering aloud.  If the CID's brief is to only verify that the corpse is not Yebei's. 

They seem to have this curious notion.  That CID would be interested in who killed Yebei or whatever they wish to call him.

They are adamant that Yebei is dead.  They are asking Does the CID have a duty to investigate who killed Yebei or whatever they wish to call him?
Even before the dust settles on the grave of Yusuf Hussein, who was buried on Friday, Meshack Yebei's family has turned the heat on the investigations team, complaining of being sidelined.

Speaking to The Standard, Ken Yebei expressed disappointment over what he termed Government failure to make a comprehensive investigation based solely on the murder as opposed to the identity of the body.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000149225&story_title=Meshack%20Yebei%20family%20faults%20CID%20for%20not%20carrying%20out%20thorough%20probe/thecounties/

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2015, 04:44:28 PM »
The family is blackmailing the entire Police force. They lost their relation we all agree but why shopuld they be given preference over every other John Doe that disappeared before them? Why are they suddenly acting like they are not in Kenia? They are demanding and expecting too much and decrying anything short of this as a conspiracy......I can excuse Julie Ward's father but not a fellow negro

They are convinced that dead man was their guy.  When I put myself in their shoes, I have nothing but respect for their restraint.

Harriet Tubman

Offline mya88

• Mega superstar
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2015, 04:51:17 PM »
"We must be the change we wish to see" - Mahatma Ghandi