Author Topic: One ICC Witness Down  (Read 37518 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: One ICC Witness Down
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2015, 06:00:18 PM »
It's 2015; we don't ID bodies by casting lots
IQ of Labrador and the suddenly bereaved
What gives the family a sense of entitlement above the average bereaved or missing person? The media and conspiracy theorists. They are almost blaming the GoK for the fate of Yebei yet the gavaa won't respond because they are bereaved
They are convinced that dead man was their guy.  When I put myself in their shoes, I have nothing but respect for their restraint.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2015, 06:19:46 PM »

What gives the family a sense of entitlement above the average bereaved or missing person? The media and conspiracy theorists. They are almost blaming the GoK for the fate of Yebei yet the gavaa won't respond because they are bereaved
They are convinced that dead man was their guy.  When I put myself in their shoes, I have nothing but respect for their restraint.
The important questions are Do the Yebei's deserve to know why or how Meshack disappeared? Should Kenya police do more to resolve the Yebei mystery?  While there is a whole lot of better questions than yours.  I put these two at the top.

Think losing a son.  A daughter.  A brother.  Father.  Hubby...name it.  Then positively identify the body.  Then you are told by utumishi kwa wote that he is not the one.  What you do about it depends on how much faith you put in Kenya police.

There are those who may think Kenya police has a less than wholesome reputation.  The actions of the Yebeis are consistent with this group. 

If you are convinced your man has been butchered.  What are you supposed to do when shady cops tell you they are searching for him?  That seems to be the issue this family is struggling with.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2015, 06:21:43 PM »
They deserve EVERYTHING including a living Yebei
But that is no excuse for burying anything
And thank God the cops saw to it that it never got to that...they did fingerprints an then DNA and in the process united another bereaved family with their dead relation

The important questions are Do the Yebei's deserve to know why or how Meshack disappeared? Should Kenya police do more to resolve the Yebei mystery?  While there is a whole lot of better questions than yours.  I put these two at the top.

Think losing a son.  A daughter.  A brother.  Father.  Hubby...name it.  Then positively identify the body.  Then you are told by utumishi kwa wote that he is not the one.  What you do about it depends on how much faith you put in Kenya police.

There are those who may think Kenya police has a less than wholesome reputation.  The actions of the Yebeis are consistent with this group. 

If you are convinced your man has been butchered.  What are you supposed to do when shady cops tell you they are searching for him?  That seems to be the issue this family is struggling with.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2015, 06:34:45 PM »
And thank God the cops saw to it that it never got to that...they did fingerprints an then DNA and in the process united another bereaved family with their dead relation

Following this story.  I feel the Yebeis are probably Christians.  Yet it is obvious to me that they don't believe in the resurrection.  Certainly not that of Yebei.

The Husseins are content.  To be reunited with a murdered and mutilated brother.  I am happy for them.  As is Kenya police evidently.

The Yebeis seem to think it is important to know who killed that man buried by the Husseins.  Prior to this revelation, I was not able to completely dismiss the possibility that they were covering for a Yebei in hiding.

They are sure Yebei was murdered.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2015, 08:49:01 PM »
Islam vs Christianity jabs...
They was sure it was Yebei and it was not. So their certainty is guesswork at best

Following this story.  I feel the Yebeis are probably Christians.  Yet it is obvious to me that they don't believe in the resurrection.  Certainly not that of Yebei.

The Husseins are content.  To be reunited with a murdered and mutilated brother.  I am happy for them.  As is Kenya police evidently.

The Yebeis seem to think it is important to know who killed that man buried by the Husseins.  Prior to this revelation, I was not able to completely dismiss the possibility that they were covering for a Yebei in hiding.

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2015, 12:53:04 AM »
They was sure it was Yebei and it was not. So their certainty is guesswork at best

Nixon Yebei tweets 559263663119679488[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]. 

Verbatim
Meshack Yebei, u were buried by people unknown to u & who don't share ideals u cherished.@KTNKenya @citizentvkenya @K24Tv@ntvkenya #RIPYebei
He is a brother of the putative late Yebei.  He is sure the man is murdered.  And mutilated. 

The Yebeis probably would not hesitate to take the lazy option.  Give Kenya police the benefit of the doubt.  Case closed.  If utumishi have earned it at least once in 50 years.  They have plenty of work to do on that front.

Why a man would want or insist his missing brother is dead when the possibility is offered of a live Yebei...

Not having seen what he has seen.  I am in no position to quarrel with him.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2015, 05:22:12 AM »
Attention is addictive, they are hooked

Nixon Yebei tweets 559263663119679488[/tweet]]Invalid Tweet ID[/url]. 

Verbatim
Meshack Yebei, u were buried by people unknown to u & who don't share ideals u cherished.@KTNKenya @citizentvkenya @K24Tv@ntvkenya #RIPYebei
He is a brother of the putative late Yebei.  He is sure the man is murdered.  And mutilated. 

The Yebeis probably would not hesitate to take the lazy option.  Give Kenya police the benefit of the doubt.  Case closed.  If utumishi have earned it at least once in 50 years.  They have plenty of work to do on that front.

Why a man would want or insist his missing brother is dead when the possibility is offered of a live Yebei...

Not having seen what he has seen.  I am in no position to quarrel with him.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2015, 08:44:47 AM »
So the negro may not be exactly dead as in dead?

Meshack Yebei's family yesterday visited his four-roomed house in the outskirts of Eldoret town after reports that a person resembling him had been sighted there several times after he was reported missing. The visit comes after two boda boda operators claimed they knew where Yebei was seeking refuge. "We are wondering why you always report that he disappeared. We have seen him around a number of days," said one of the Boda boda riders who sought anonymity. "I saw him last Saturday. That is the last time I saw him, he normally carries a bag. I have carried him on my motorcycle twice since you people reported that he had disappeared," said another rider.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000149642/yebei-s-family-visits-eldoret-house-where-boda-boda-operators-claimed-he-was-sighted-last-week

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
Did Yebei abandon his sick child to go and hide in a shack?

The boda boda fellows would have you believe so.  They have carried him a couple of times.  After all these encounters, why not let the family know about it, they figured.
"We are wondering why you always report that he disappeared. We have seen him around a number of days," said one of the Boda boda riders who sought anonymity.

"I saw him last Saturday. That is the last time I saw him, he normally carries a bag. I have carried him on my motorcycle twice since you people reported that he had disappeared," said another rider.

Needless to say, he was not found.

Did the boda bodas alert CID?  Did CID move on after Yusuf was buried?  Are they capable of doing more than obfuscation on this case?  Does Karim Khan still need his critical witness?

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000149642/yebei-s-family-visits-eldoret-house-where-boda-boda-operators-claimed-he-was-sighted-last-week

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2015, 06:49:00 PM »

They spotted JM in Southern Africa long after his disappearance

Told you the negro is dead as in dead and the family was suddenly bereaved
Did Yebei abandon his sick child to go and hide in a shack?

The boda boda fellows would have you believe so.  They have carried him a couple of times.  After all these encounters, why not let the family know about it, they figured.
"We are wondering why you always report that he disappeared. We have seen him around a number of days," said one of the Boda boda riders who sought anonymity.

"I saw him last Saturday. That is the last time I saw him, he normally carries a bag. I have carried him on my motorcycle twice since you people reported that he had disappeared," said another rider.

Needless to say, he was not found.

Did the boda bodas alert CID?  Did CID move on after Yusuf was buried?  Are they capable of doing more than obfuscation on this case?  Does Karim Khan still need his critical witness?

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/thecounties/article/2000149642/yebei-s-family-visits-eldoret-house-where-boda-boda-operators-claimed-he-was-sighted-last-week