Author Topic: One ICC Witness Down  (Read 37514 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: One ICC Witness Down
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2015, 07:38:38 PM »
Termie,
So we have two bodies, Yusuf's and Yebei's and GoK is throwing off Yebei's family off the trail?

Makes least sense off Hollywood thrillers because BOTH families IDd the same body at the same time at some point
If that is the case then there is a real paradox.  Is that in fact the case?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2015, 09:58:29 PM »

That's the case if Kenian media are believable. Will post the link if I recall it.

Lee Child once quipped in Gone Tomorrow that the suddenly bereaved have the IQ of Labradors. I thought it was funny but not any more
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2015, 12:15:40 AM »

That's the case if Kenian media are believable. Will post the link if I recall it.

Lee Child once quipped in Gone Tomorrow that the suddenly bereaved have the IQ of Labradors. I thought it was funny but not any more
The way they(both families) are talking.  Each one has identified attributes on the body that belong to their missing relatives. 

One mentions a facial structure.  A missing toe nail.  The others, from what I gather, rely on the dental structure.  The circumcised penis.  Special birth marks. 

One guy is a Somali.  The other guy is Kalenjin nywele ngumu. 

Giving the mental state of all the benefit of the doubt, the chances that they are talking the same body appear to be improbable.

This seems like something they can sort out in a minute with their "competing" eyeballs in the same room.  Rather than take DNA tests and drag the confusion for a few more weeks.

Karim Khan

International man of mystery.  He has given the CID detailed instructions on what to test for, who to compare it to, in order to determine whether it is Yebei's body.  Suggesting detailed steps forward, if it is in fact Yebei's body.

He curiously has NOTHING to say about what should be done should it be found that the body is not Yebei's.  Yebei's status as a "missing critical witness" should still remain a nagging problem one would be inclined to think.

One thing we can all hang our hats on.  Don't count on Kenya police to introduce any clarity in this case.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2015, 05:25:36 AM »
BORROWED FROM JUKWAA: http://jukwaa.proboards.com/thread/9258/meshack-yebei-final-clean-operations

It's grim stuff, but there have been one or two jokes that ought to lighten up things.   For example, Karim Khan actually asked the Kenyan Police to investigate something!  Do they have the first idea of how to go about that?   In fact, the QC has asked for a "thorough, timely and vigorous" investigation!  What a funny man.

Never mind ... Mr. Khan, so far is not impressed.   And perhaps there have been some tiny omissions or sloppiness in what exactly the Kenyan media has been reporting.

Mr. Khan, Q.C. states  that.   

"I wrote a confidential letter to the Director of CID in Kenya requesting that certain investigations be conducted, relevant to the incident. I was dismayed and gravely concerned that this confidential communication found its way into the press. I have requested an urgent inquiry into the circumstances of thisleak."

http://www.scribd.com/doc/252502987/Statement-by-Karim-A-A-Khan-QC-Lead-Counsel-for-H-E-William-Ruto-regarding-the-reported-abduction-and-murder-of-Mr-Meshak-Yebei#scribd

Welcome to Kenya, friend.  Next time bring some chicken, if you want things done "right".

Mr. Kahn then gets very worked about the OTP's statement to the effect that Yebei was involved in corrupting witnesses and writes as though Yebei (and, by implication, Ruto) were already in the dock for that one:

"For example, on a date a key prosecution witness claimed Mr. Yebei was in Nairobi in a meeting relating to alleged witness interference, Mr. Yebei told the Prosecution he was in Eldoret. The Defence obtained full hospital records demonstrating that Mr. Yebei had, in fact, been hospitalised in Eldoret on the day in question, and had been there the day before, as well as the day after the alleged meeting in Nairobi. This information and evidence was disclosed to the Prosecution by the Defence well before Mr. Yebei's disappearance."

According to reports by The Daily Nonsense and The Stunted, one would get the impression that Mr. Yebei had definitely been threatened by a prosecution witness and that Mr. Khan had informed the OTP of that, months ago.   Not quite so.   Mr. Khan only claims that he "recently" learned that the OTP had been "on notice" for months on that matter.   From who did he learn?   He doesn't say.   When is "recently"?   We are not told.  Who put the OTP "on notice"?   He doesn't say, but it is apparent that it was not Mr.Khan, Q.C.:

"."

This is a man who is very worried about something.   What? Who knows.   

Anyways, after raving and ranting away on all open fronts, Mr. Kahn, Q.C., has some excellent advice for everyone:

" Everyone should refrain from unnecessary public speculation and inflammatory comments at this time".

And there you have it.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2015, 06:06:31 AM »
I wish I could manufacture mystery out of hot air but am not gifted.

Whatever the families are using tells you that the body was badly decomposed and ID-ing it was not easy. Plus, NONE of their criteria are contradictory

The way they(both families) are talking.  Each one has identified attributes on the body that belong to their missing relatives. 

One mentions a facial structure.  A missing toe nail.  The others, from what I gather, rely on the dental structure.  The circumcised penis.  Special birth marks. 

Giving the mental state of all the benefit of the doubt, the chances that they are talking the same body appear to be improbable.

This seems like something they can sort out in a minute with their "competing" eyeballs in the same room.  Rather than take DNA tests and drag the confusion for a few more weeks.

Karim Khan

International man of mystery.  He has given the CID detailed instructions on what to test for, who to compare it to, in order to determine whether it is Yebei's body.  Suggesting detailed steps forward, if it is in fact Yebei's body.

He curiously has NOTHING to say about what should be done should it be found that the body is not Yebei's.  Yebei's status as a "missing critical witness" should still remain a nagging problem one would be inclined to think.

One thing we can all hang our hats on.  Don't count on Kenya police to introduce any clarity in this case.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2015, 02:09:26 PM »
I wish I could manufacture mystery out of hot air but am not gifted.

Whatever the families are using tells you that the body was badly decomposed and ID-ing it was not easy. Plus, NONE of their criteria are contradictory

Karim Khan

There is plenty of mystery in this case.  Where Kenya police is concerned; doubly so.  Especially.  If one asks questions. 

It's not so much a question of contradiction as it is of probabilities.  Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt.

@MOON Ki,

Karim Khan is naive.  Or he has an agenda that Kenya police can help accomplish. 

He certainly talks as if he is defending someone already under trial for crimes against administration of justice.

He is very keen that this body is not Yebei's.  Otherwise.  Rather silent on his fate and disappearance.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2015, 02:48:22 PM »
The only mystery I can read is disappearance of a grown up. The rest is confusion

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2015, 08:36:43 PM »
DNA tests.  I am informed the release of results had been postponed to Tuesday(yesterday).  Any news?

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2015, 09:05:10 PM »
DNA tests.  I am informed the release of results had been postponed to Tuesday(yesterday).  Any news?

Finding the "right" DNA or the "right" results can't be easy.  Give them time.

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 05:27:18 PM »
Early this month they were ready to bury their son.  A few days later, Kenya Police had pulled up a new identity for the corpse from their biometric system(good to know Kenya police have access to a functioning one).  Overturning the opinions of 14 family members.  Thanks to Karim Khan.

And.  Not a whisper on what next for their abducted son from Karim Khan.  Yebei is a, now abducted and missing, witness for Khan's team at the Hague.
The mother of an ICC witness presumed dead wants he government to produce him dead or alive after DNA results showed the body lying at an Eldoret mortuary belongs to another man.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Produce-my-son-now-Yebei-s-mother-tells-State/-/1056/2598812/-/13tiauo/-/index.html

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2015, 05:43:59 PM »
Termie,
The suddenly bereaved and Labradors, what do they have in common?

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2015, 07:39:11 PM »
Termie,
The suddenly bereaved and Labradors, what do they have in common?
The IQ.  According to some author.

If or why it matters in this context.  Is not obvious to someone like me. 

Perhaps, one might be tempted to think that the Yebeis are suddenly bereaved.  Are they?  Or their IQ is the same as a labrador's.  Is it?

What is clear?  The Kenya police will not clarify the Yebei mystery.  They won't solve it.

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2015, 09:12:49 PM »
If Police won't solve it, it certainly won't be the first nor the last. So their inability or unwillingness means nothing.

Am mighty glad the family was allowed an INDEPENDENT DNA test (I think they read my posts here). The wife/widow says they are awaiting the results from RSA. That's how magnanimous the government is; there is nothing to hide here but negroes are free to manufacture mystery...that's just about the ONLY thing they beat bazungu in

Perhaps, one might be tempted to think that the Yebeis are suddenly bereaved.  Are they?  Or their IQ is the same as a labrador's.  Is it?

What is clear?  The Kenya police will not clarify the Yebei mystery.  They won't solve it.

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2015, 09:52:36 PM »
If Police won't solve it, it certainly won't be the first nor the last. So their inability or unwillingness means nothing.

Am mighty glad the family was allowed an INDEPENDENT DNA test (I think they read my posts here). The wife/widow says they are awaiting the results from RSA. That's how magnanimous the government is; there is nothing to hide here but negroes are free to manufacture mystery...that's just about the ONLY thing they beat bazungu in

The DNA might in fact be someone else's; a suggestion I don't mind repeating. 

That the notorious unreliability of Kenya police, can in fact be reliable and mean a lot can indeed be lost to some.  Whether this is a fact that is lost on the Yebeis remains to be seen.

If the labrador comparsion applies to the Yebeis.  It is lost on me.  A question was asked.  Are they suddenly bereaved?

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2015, 10:25:19 PM »
Appetite for mystery is insatiable. This is usually lost to the Negro. What you have done is preempt RSA DNA test because you damn well know it is not Meshack's. Heard some sections of Kenia really cussed when Ngilu read out Indian names; they are allergic to anticlimaxes

The Yebeis was suddenly bereaved...what are you trying,extracting a confession from vooke? You are funny

That the notorious unreliability of Kenya police, can in fact be reliable and mean a lot can indeed be lost to some.  Whether this is a fact that is lost on the Yebeis remains to be seen.

If the labrador comparsion applies to the Yebeis.  It is lost on me.  A question was asked.  Are they suddenly bereaved?

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2015, 10:58:07 PM »
Appetite for mystery is insatiable. This is usually lost to the Negro. What you have done is preempt RSA DNA test because you damn well know it is not Meshack's. Heard some sections of Kenia really cussed when Ngilu read out Indian names; they are allergic to anticlimaxes

The Yebeis was suddenly bereaved...what are you trying,extracting a confession from vooke? You are funny

If who the DNA belongs to is the main issue, I am yet to get the memo. 

Yebei has vanished.  By most accounts the man is no longer in communication with loved ones. 

If this is merely a creation of a mind insatiable for mystery.  The Yebeis owe everyone an apology. 

If they are not trusting of Kenya police.  Surprising efficiency in some respects.  Reliable unreliability in others.  Who am I to castigate them?

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2015, 11:10:08 PM »
Heard some sections of Kenia really cussed when Ngilu read out Indian names; they are allergic to anticlimaxes

You really believe that the three Singhs are the ones that had the police out in forces there?   The people who until couldn't be named?   The people who had one threatening others?   Etc. Etc. Etc.   Here is a question that people ought to ask: by what means have they suddenly been "found" that apparently did not exist before?   why was this circus necessary prior to their being named?

If they are the grabbers, then so far we have had Kidero, Swazuri, and Ngilu publicly insist that they have engaged in forgeries and related criminal activities.    Will anyone arrest them and haul them into court?   I doubt it, because they actually know Names.    That is the real test.   

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2015, 11:30:32 PM »
Heard some sections of Kenia really cussed when Ngilu read out Indian names; they are allergic to anticlimaxes

You really believe that the three Singhs are the ones that had the police out in forces there?   The people who until couldn't be named?   The people who had one threatening others?   Etc. Etc. Etc.   Here is a question that people ought to ask: by what means have they suddenly been "found" that apparently did not exist before?   why was this circus necessary prior to their being named?

If they are the grabbers, then so far we have had Kidero, Swazuri, and Ngilu publicly insist that they have engaged in forgeries and related criminal activities.    Will anyone arrest them and haul them into court?   I doubt it, because they actually know Names.    That is the real test.   
It would be interesting to see which Kenya police shows up.  The super fast biometric analaysis one?  Or the reliably lethargic one?

In normal societies, it does not sound crazy to suggest that Ngilu, Kidero, Swazuri among others should record statements.  Perhaps volunteer to be witnesses in a trial.  In a mafia state, it's just another day.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2015, 12:56:42 AM »

See more at twitter: #NgiluSinghJokes

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2015, 05:34:02 AM »
I want you to lose sleep or miss a game over Yusuf...goes missing, body is recovered mutilated....a simple matatu tout

Then we can play Sherlock Holmes on Yebei

If who the DNA belongs to is the main issue, I am yet to get the memo. 

Yebei has vanished.  By most accounts the man is no longer in communication with loved ones. 

If this is merely a creation of a mind insatiable for mystery.  The Yebeis owe everyone an apology. 

If they are not trusting of Kenya police.  Surprising efficiency in some respects.  Reliable unreliability in others.  Who am I to castigate them?