Author Topic: Gor Mahia Win Record 20th FKF Premier League Title  (Read 413 times)

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Gor Mahia Win Record 20th FKF Premier League Title
« on: June 26, 2023, 01:15:11 PM »
It reminds me of how clubs like Bayern Muich of Germany and PSG of France have dominated their various leagues. Hon Ruto and Ababu Namwamba should dish-out a fat cheque to Kogallo the same way they did to Ferdinand Omanyala  and Faith Kipyegon.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/sports/article/2001475952/gor-mahia-win-record-20th-fkf-premier-league-title

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Re: Gor Mahia Win Record 20th FKF Premier League Title
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 01:23:19 PM »
CONGRATULATIONS Gor Mahia.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2023, 02:40:57 PM »
 Gor just like Luo community suffers baba's curse. The curse has stopped Luo wash wash boys from investing in the club like it is happening in Europe there will be no traction.

The hype with Shabana seems good if they get new dons like Gichana. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 10:03:13 AM »
Congratulations to CS Elliud Owallo. He donated Ksh 3million. I still don't understand why a big club with a big following like Gor Mahia cannot be financially self-sustaining. I think management is deliberating making Gor Mahia poor to give them (management) a window to beg. We did some consultancy work for Kaizer Motaung in 2009 on Kaizer chiefs turnaournd plan. It ventured into other businesses that targetted the fans. Though the venture was unrelated diversification of some sort, Kaizer Motaung;s Kaizer Chiefs is now financially stable.

Just thinking aloud, how about:
1. Gor Mahia FM
2. Gor Mahia funeral plan
3. Gor Mahia Insurance Brokerage firm
4. Gor Mahia upcountry transport-buses etc
5. Gor Mahia Sacco Ltd
6. Gor Mahia sports house instead of nairobi sports house selling Gor merchandise
7. Gor Mahia digital store targeting kenyans and fans in the diaspora
8. Gor Mahia TV
9. Gor Mahia stadium
10. Gor Mahia security Firm
11. Gor Mahia Academy
12. Gor Mahia Gym
13. ETC etc...I mean sit down and THINK on way forward and  STOP begging Mr. Ambrose Shakahola Rachier/Jachien

Mangement can plan short, medium and longterm and Gor Mahia becomes self-sufficient in 6-10 years.

https://kaizerchiefs.com/