Author Topic: Let's Pray  (Read 8010 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Let's Pray
« on: January 04, 2015, 11:03:50 AM »
Good morning church,
There has been many deaths this week especially on our roads. And then Fidel's death.  Somewhat we are conditioned to regard prominent people's death more than the average.

I will not wish him RIP because my wishes have zero bearing on where he spends his eternity, I can only pray for his family for strength during this trying moment.

Am grateful to God that I have seen 2015. Somebody requested me to give a 'word' for this season. Unfortunately I have none but a good friend of mine texted me Daniel around midnight on New Year;
Daniel 11:32b (KJV)
 but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits

And that's my prayer for all of you. That you may know The Lord and that as a result you may do exploits and SHINE in 2015.

Please note the conjunction 'but'. Daniel was prophesying about wickedness that would stop sacrifices in the temple and when it came to pass,in the midst of this corruption,Maccabeus and others rose and restored the sacrifices. This verse is reserved for those who stand out from the world in the darkest hour.

Shalom and happy new Year negroes

And now, let us worship the King of Kings

And a dedication for the bereaved
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.