Author Topic: This Molo Mp Kimani guy is brilliant - from drunkard to brilliance  (Read 641 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
No wonder Ruto put him to finance comitte despite his young age. He is young and brilliant - his only ceiling is alcohol. It good he dumped Uhuru at right time.

Such kind of brilliant leaders need nurturing.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
Re: This Molo Mp Kimani guy is brilliant - from drunkard to brilliance
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2023, 07:54:16 AM »
You said the same of Ouru in 2014 or thereabout... Giving him all sorts of unwarranted and undeserving praises....when all indications, even right here, were that he was a useless spoilt drunk steering the economy of the country  to a ditch. And please do not tell us that WSR did the donkey work and the economy grew to double digits......we are tired of hearing that ....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2023, 08:10:17 AM »
Raila gave us Uhuru by betraying Ruto in 2008. At that point it became neccessary. All was good until drunkard insisted on running the presidency.

Your opinion is taka taka to me because kenyans voted for Uhuru in 2013 and 2017 - rejected him and his project in 2022.

Kenyans remain undefeated.

In 2007 Kibaki stole and kenyans fought.

Kenyans remain undefeated, wise and knows best.

Shove your opinions in .se and wait for next election.

You said the same of Ouru in 2014 or thereabout... Giving him all sorts of unwarranted and undeserving praises....when all indications, even right here, were that he was a useless spoilt drunk steering the economy of the country  to a ditch. And please do not tell us that WSR did the donkey work and the economy grew to double digits......we are tired of hearing that ....

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2023, 09:03:03 AM »
Raila lost fair and square in 2007

Raila gave us Uhuru by betraying Ruto in 2008. At that point it became neccessary. All was good until drunkard insisted on running the presidency.

Your opinion is taka taka to me because kenyans voted for Uhuru in 2013 and 2017 - rejected him and his project in 2022.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2023, 09:10:07 AM »
Let agree to disagree.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2023, 10:26:10 AM »
Just like Putin is winning the war fair and square.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2023, 12:14:10 PM »

I must have touched a raw nerve.....of late you have become very defensive, like a cornered feline.....shadow boxing  imaginary enemies. You must be having nightmares . I hope you get over it soon. Probably the same reason WSR is losing weight by the day.

Advice: relax. Take life easy. Don't let politics cloud your senses.  Don't create enemity where non exists. This is just a simple forum to ventilate. There are no winners or losers here.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2023, 01:36:08 PM »
But you attacked me first?
I must have touched a raw nerve.....of late you have become very defensive, like a cornered feline.....shadow boxing  imaginary enemies. You must be having nightmares . I hope you get over it soon. Probably the same reason WSR is losing weight by the day.

Advice: relax. Take life easy. Don't let politics cloud your senses.  Don't create enemity where non exists. This is just a simple forum to ventilate. There are no winners or losers here.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2023, 03:13:46 PM »
Refreshing. He was doing his PhD at UoN as he was drinking - Kenyan education is depressing shit.

Understand public finance.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution