Author Topic: Nowayaha - what is Putin gameplan for this year  (Read 944 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Nowayaha - what is Putin gameplan for this year
« on: May 26, 2023, 01:19:47 PM »
Apart from digging defense trenches.

How does he finish this special operation.

Does he declare victory now?

Does he start fencing the border?

Putting border patrols?

Does he rebuild completely destroyed cities and bring back residents?

What is the end-game.

Gen Comedian end-game is clear - take back Crimea, Donbas and Luhask.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Nowayaha - what is Putin gameplan for this year
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 01:33:01 PM »

Do you follow up keenly on the happenings or read and zombie western media news?
Putin has been very clear from word go . Last year he said this operation will continue for years just like with Peter the great and the sweden crisis centuries ago .
As for the current cities which decided to join Russia rebuilding is in progress .
Now its 5 days to summer what happened to Ukrainian Spring offensive ?
Its 5 months to official US campaigns what will happen with Ukraine hopes once its evident Biden will lose ?
Can you answer that ?

Apart from digging defense trenches.

How does he finish this special operation.

Does he declare victory now?

Does he start fencing the border?

Putting border patrols?

Does he rebuild completely destroyed cities and bring back residents?

What is the end-game.

Gen Comedian end-game is clear - take back Crimea, Donbas and Luhask.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 01:53:32 PM »
Peter the who?
So, it appears Putin is ready then for a protracted battle - so much for superpower.
Ukraine will definitely launch a counter-offensive.
It appears it under-way already.
The results are yet to manifest.

As for Biden losing election to Russia loving buffon Trump - mmh.

Do you follow up keenly on the happenings or read and zombie western media news?
Putin has been very clear from word go . Last year he said this operation will continue for years just like with Peter the great and the sweden crisis centuries ago .
As for the current cities which decided to join Russia rebuilding is in progress .
Its 5 months to official US campaigns what will happen with Ukraine hopes once its evident Biden will lose ?
Can you answer that ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 02:09:39 PM »

pundit you see you and you High IQ cousin seem not to understand
what is happening , go back and reducate yourself on history ,
Russia has never been a superpower USSR was Russian Empire was, US became one after world war 2 with USSR they became the sole superpower after the fall of USSR they want to maintain the status quo . Ukraine Crisis is the begining of New World Order .
Dollar is in the decline Yuan is on the rise , ehat is it called answer me if you know....

Peter the who?
So, it appears Putin is ready then for a protracted battle - so much for superpower.
Ukraine will definitely launch a counter-offensive.
It appears it under-way already.
The results are yet to manifest.

As for Biden losing election to Russia loving buffon Trump - mmh.

Can you answer that ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2023, 02:19:05 PM »
I am all for multi-polar world.
I dont like US/Dollar dominances - I dont approve of NATO wars.
Neither do I approve of Russia wars.
I am just saying Russia will pay the price or sacrifices to bring down US/NATO.

You totally refuse to admit that Russia is getting lynched by western world - has fair weather friends in China and India - and are going to pay HUGE PRICE for this.

If you ask me the winners in this war
1) China - and India
2) Ukraine...they have literally joined EU and NATO.
3) Europe...Russia is no longer a threat, and they have de-coupled from Russia energy.
4) US...well they buy more time and can intimidate all countries for another decade or two...until CHINA ROARS.

The loser is without doubt MOTHER RUSSIA.

Russia has been exposed.

Now instead of 3 super-powers - US, China, Russia.

We are now left with China and US.

Russia has never been a superpower USSR was Russian Empire was, US became one after world war 2 with USSR they became the sole superpower after the fall of USSR they want to maintain the status quo . Ukraine Crisis is the begining of New World Order .
Dollar is in the decline Yuan is on the rise , ehat is it called answer me if you know....

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2023, 02:42:03 PM »

Pundit if you claim you have high IQ you would by now knowing even Kenya as we speak is paying the price of a Multi polar world.
Go back in early 90s and check why Gulf war happened it was because of of a Unipolar world . After Ukraine crisis there will be a Multi polar world for a minimum 50 years .
A multi polar world is what gave Kenya independence and USSR were in the front in advocating and ensuring Independence through U.N.
Right now U.N. Is just a rubber stamp for Western Nations.
Again I repeat in any war there are never winners but survivors be it in world war or a civil war or tribal clashes .
Survivors need to know how to mitigate their well being after a war it was done well after world war 2  . Now we are in another crisis which will end up in upholding peace for decades , thats how Geopolitics plays . Until the next empire falls down. Re-ducate yourself on history and tag your cousin audacity into it

You totally refuse to admit that Russia is getting lynched by western world - has fair weather friends in China and India - and are going to pay HUGE PRICE for this.

1) China - and India
3) Europe...Russia is no longer a threat, and they have de-coupled from Russia energy.
4) US...well they buy more time and can intimidate all countries for another decade or two...until CHINA ROARS.

Russia has been exposed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2023, 03:06:52 PM »
We are all suffering; But mother Russia and Putin will be ultimate loser in this. NATO are lynching him - sanctions, weapons, and name it.

I dont know why you hate me for telling you the truth.

I dont have a single arrow in this war.

I am just telling you the truth - ukraine invasion by Russia misfired badly.

Pundit if you claim you have high IQ you would by now knowing even Kenya as we speak is paying the price of a Multi polar world.
Go back in early 90s and check why Gulf war happened it was because of of a Unipolar world . After Ukraine crisis there will be a Multi polar world for a minimum 50 years .
A multi polar world is what gave Kenya independence and USSR were in the front in advocating and ensuring Independence through U.N.
Again I repeat in any war there are never winners but survivors be it in world war or a civil war or tribal clashes .
Survivors need to know how to mitigate their well being after a war it was done well after world war 2  . Now we are in another crisis which will end up in upholding peace for decades , thats how Geopolitics plays . Until the next empire falls down. Re-ducate yourself on history and tag your cousin audacity into it

1) China - and India

Russia has been exposed.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2023, 07:08:34 AM »
Russia is winning as we speak and will be the ultimate winner.
You need to let go off the western media and start thinking independently , look at things from the reality prism.
Russia economy is doing pretty well  , in the operation front they just got Bakhmut . Nato and Ukraine is yet to move an inch . Stop feeding western media all that money poured and still it cant show anything putting into consideration Russia is just using 10% of its military force.
I will tell you for free Western world is shocked and are in admitting phase the war principles have changed you and your cousin on the other hand are still drinking western world media kool aid . Good luck

We are all suffering; But mother Russia and Putin will be ultimate loser in this. NATO are lynching him - sanctions, weapons, and name it.

I dont know why you hate me for telling you the truth.

I dont have a single arrow in this war.

I am just telling you the truth - ukraine invasion by Russia misfired badly.

1) China - and India

Russia has been exposed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2023, 08:58:32 AM »
Ok we will see who is right in few months

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2023, 03:52:48 PM »
It won't be in months, days perhaps. The will to fight in these guys is at all time high.

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2023, 04:09:55 PM »
?s=20

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2023, 11:44:16 PM »
That clown zaluzhy has been missing for weeks but he thinks it's time for Ukraine to take what's theres??? Russia is still on there third tier weapon except once in a while they unleash latest technology. Russia still has room to crank it up and tighten the noose. Seems like the main clown comedian has ditched. Ukrainian they are on their own. Egg them on. To the last man bla bla bla

It won't be in months, days perhaps. The will to fight in these guys is at all time high.

?s=20

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2023, 08:36:53 AM »
That clown zaluzhy has been missing for weeks but he thinks it's time for Ukraine to take what's theres??? Russia is still on there third tier weapon except once in a while they unleash latest technology. *takataka*...... To the last man bla bla bla ....
Mhindi can't spell "their(s)"....

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2023, 02:39:25 PM »
Thanks for correction..do you want me to give you a city? I give you Bakhmut.

That clown zaluzhy has been missing for weeks but he thinks it's time for Ukraine to take what's theres??? Russia is still on there third tier weapon except once in a while they unleash latest technology. *takataka*...... To the last man bla bla bla ....
Mhindi can't spell "their(s)"....

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2023, 03:10:25 PM »
I think the Russia Ukraine war has to be looked at wholistically and the winner is Russia.

1) All NATO countries have been unable to defeat Russia in Ukraine war.
2) Majority countries in the world don't want the American and European dominance.Thats why Asia Saudi Iran Brazil China Africa which have the majority world population and minerals are signing deals to trade directly without the dollar and end American European dominance in the world.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2023, 03:12:40 PM »
One last thing..don't trust what you read on CNN BBC economist..It is just propaganda like RT news.Just try to do your own research.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2023, 04:36:51 PM »
I think the Russia Ukraine war has to be looked at wholistically and the winner is Russia.

1) All NATO countries have been unable to defeat Russia in Ukraine war. On the contrary, Russia has been unable to defeat Ukraine (coz unlike 2014 when it took Russia only 24hrs to annex Crimea) this time "All NATO countries" stuck their nose into the conflict. In fact it took Russia an astonishing 24hrs to change course from Kyiv to Eastern Ukraine from the 24-hour mchapo they received on Feb 24, 2022 leaving behind 2,000 abandoned tanks on Ukraine soil.
2) Majority countries in the world don't want the American and European dominance. That's why Asia Saudi Iran Brazil China Africa which have the majority world population and minerals are signing deals to trade directly without the dollar and end American European dominance in the world. Masomo kidogo is your problem... the nations you mentioned are essentially called BRICS (bet you don't know that) and their interest is to provide an alternative economic block. They are in it for themselves. The rest of the world is just happy a bully ("dead empire" as our UN ambassador called them) and its imperialist ambition is being contained.

My suggestion to you is stay away from International news threads. Stick to Githunguri village politics that coincidentally analyses Uhuru Kenyatta. That is all you are good at on this forum, while keeping Pundit occupied answering you; so that we who are endowed with a brain have room to articulate intelligent debate.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2023, 02:45:37 AM »

1) All NATO countries have been unable to defeat Russia in Ukraine war. On the contrary, Russia has been unable to defeat Ukraine (coz unlike 2014 when it took Russia only 24hrs to annex Crimea) this time "All NATO countries" stuck their nose into the conflict. In fact it took Russia an astonishing 24hrs to change course from Kyiv to Eastern Ukraine from the 24-hour mchapo they received on Feb 24, 2022 leaving behind 2,000 abandoned tanks on Ukraine soil.
2) Majority countries in the world don't want the American and European dominance. That's why Asia Saudi Iran Brazil China Africa which have the majority world population and minerals are signing deals to trade directly without the dollar and end American European dominance in the world. Masomo kidogo is your problem... the nations you mentioned are essentially called BRICS (bet you don't know that) and their interest is to provide an alternative economic block. They are in it for themselves. The rest of the world is just happy a bully ("dead empire" as our UN ambassador called them) and its imperialist ambition is being contained.

My suggestion to you is stay away from International news threads. Stick to Githunguri village politics that coincidentally analyses Uhuru Kenyatta. That is all you are good at on this forum, while keeping Pundit occupied answering you; so that we who are endowed with a brain have room to articulate intelligent debate.

(1) Who supplies Ukraine with ammunition and money?

(2) NATO 31 countries vs Russia 1 country.

(3) With defeat of Bakhmnut,Russia controlls 20% of Ukraine from the duration of Invasion.If NATO is so powerful,Why hasn"t it been able to advance?
(4) Number of Ukraine Russia Soldier casualties?50:50

(5) Are Saudi Arabia, Iran and other African countries apart from South Africa BRICS?The point here is that Russia,Iran,Saudi,Africa,Brazil basically Africa Russia Asia and South America control the largest mineral deposits, land and population versus the Europe/America empire which is just 1BN population,less than 10% of Earth land mass and less minerals...As long as they cannot saudi russia iran oil,they dont have control of china trade with africa and asia,the america europe dynasty is dead.To confirm that to you,The dollar has been on decline coupled with usa economic influence in the global economy.

Go fuck your mother.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2023, 08:17:08 AM »
NATO are not sending anything serious to Ukraine..just couple of old hand me down tools to waste Russia

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2023, 09:35:05 AM »

Nato are sending arms and weapons straight from their factories . Why do you think they are complaining they cant keep up with the supplies and are requesting South Korea and Japan to chip in .

NATO are not sending anything serious to Ukraine..just couple of old hand me down tools to waste Russia