Author Topic: Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society  (Read 2497 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Re: Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2023, 04:42:36 PM »
Which police station has kibe been reported. We must defend the freedom of speech even if we differ with whoever he says. Kibe is getting usual fightback.Its just politics btw kenya local celeb.

lol...wewe pundit. You know Kenya! You think people will believe a maid who goes to the police station and reports a rape?

And the sister was in a different category....she told her parents and they did nothing. You think she'd go to the police??? and tell them her brother raped her and with no support from the parents? You know the kenya police and how screwed up they are.

It's clear Kibe comes from a very f%%ked up family! and this has clearly impacted how he has turned out and his viewpoints are not just about freedom of speech (even with freedom of speech, they are limits to what you can say) his viewpoints reflect his madness and it's stunning to me that most kenyans can't recognize that this guy is extremely sick.

Just like Andrew Tate who was arrested for child sex trafficking and is now going to face other charges in London. These people are not normal and their crazy viewpoints must be challenged (what if a 14 year old is listening to him?)

This is why I'm saying that there is a very serious mental health crisis in kenya.  Too many people are suffering in the shadows because they know the corrupt system won't work for them.

His first youtube channel was already taken down due to some crazy things he said and then he went and started this second one and if he's not careful, the second one can also be taken down and then what will he do? cause he clearly has no other job. Is in the country illegally; probably doesn't even have a social security number; still living in another man's house. Mark my words: America will not work out for him.

Kenyans need to understand that they don't own youtube. Youtube is an American company with standards. I've said it here before that I am amazed at the number of kenyans who think they can survive completely on youtube or other social media platforms and fail to realize that these are American owned companies. The Americans control them, not mentally unstable kenyans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2023, 07:48:43 PM »
Too much ado about nothing. Libel an option if criminal systems doesn't work. We cannot be expected to be a kangaroo court trying foolish celebs here.kibe and his gang are cut from same cloth
.ma takataka who are the same..Kenya celeb

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2023, 01:51:09 AM »
I guess Kibe will now be vindicated now that Akothee has come out clean about being scammed in marriage. Accounts and her holes cleaned by a Pakistani pimp possing as a white guy from Switzerland. Nothing is real on social media, but where there is smoke, there is fire. Kenya is the headquarters of scams.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2023, 06:55:25 AM »
His youtube channel has been permanently banned. I told you what he was doing was not sustainable and that he was abnormal.

Kenyans need to be reminded that youtube is an american company headquartered in san francisco.  It's not a bar in kariobangi. More kenyans will learn this lesson.  The 3rd world thuggery of kenya will not work with american companies.