Author Topic: Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society  (Read 2484 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2023, 03:20:44 PM »
@RVPUNDIT, you can't defend an incorrigible gay sexual predator with your big platform. Do research on him and you will never look at him the same. He rapes men by putting drugs in their drinks! When your blood sister with same mom and dad can make such allegations, you better believe. I have listened to the host and he makes a very compelling case against Andrew. He laced drinks with drugs, sodomized him repeatedly! Just a sick individual!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2023, 03:35:54 PM »
Who is Andrew Kibe? Never heard of the fellow.

He is a Kenyan shock jock.  One, who as you can see on this thread, probably has to sleep with one eye open.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2023, 03:38:55 PM »
These are probably degenerate leftist funded pseudo feminists trying to bring down Kibe.

Kenya is infested with many of those pseudo feminist. Rotten people that should be ignored.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2023, 04:27:31 PM »
@RVPUNDIT, you can't defend an incorrigible gay sexual predator with your big platform. Do research on him and you will never look at him the same. He rapes men by putting drugs in their drinks! When your blood sister with same mom and dad can make such allegations, you better believe. I have listened to the host and he makes a very compelling case against Andrew. He laced drinks with drugs, sodomized him repeatedly! Just a sick individual!
:PDT_Armataz_01_37:
That is right @RVHH, address the punda in CAPS perhaps for you he will listen. (For the record it is not "his" platform). Veritas has provided this 'big platform'. Someone had to call out his idiotic arguments & muddling/derailing/plagiarizing of genuinue debate.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2023, 04:29:44 PM »
Not healthy. Do everything in moderation  8)
Please write I have been living under a skirt and not rock. :D :D :D

It is because you have been living under a rock.

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2023, 05:00:45 PM »
I knew Andrew kibe in 1990 as a form one student in Nairobi milimani. His classmates and good friends Oscar Osir (international rugby player) and Mutula kilonzo junior (governor) all say he is a good man, just misunderstood.
I interacted with him in rugby circles in the early 90's, he was just an ambitious young go getter who spoke his mind.
As for the rape accusations, I believe we would have known by now....

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2023, 05:13:29 PM »
These are probably degenerate leftist funded pseudo feminists trying to bring down Kibe.

Kenya is infested with many of those pseudo feminist. Rotten people that should be ignored.

Here we go again with these low IQ kenyans that are incapable of analyzing VERY basic facts.

Like I have said repeatedly here, too many kenyans have LOST their sense of moral ethics. Nothing bothers them anymore.  Not rapists, not murderers, not drug dealers, no one.

You cannot move forward as a society or country without rules of law and without punishment for crimes. Kibe got away with his depraved behavior in Kenya because Kenya is a lawless country, but he will not get away with it in the US.

And I know quite a few people that have been deported just for violating the terms of their visa's. They do not need a criminal act behind it to deport you and Kibe's former host has reported him to ICE.

Mark my words: Kibe will end up getting deported based either on violating his visa terms or based on another rape he will surely commit (sexual predators can't stop. This is the point you guys are missing. They are sick, sick, people).

all say he is a good man, just misunderstood.

What does this even mean? It's just another nonsensical statement.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2023, 05:34:25 PM »
The interview shows the supposed sister in some dingy slums sort of. I thought Kibe family was middle classish from the 90s. She gives no names of people and places and all sort of leading questions.

Seems just a cheap shot from another blogger chasing clout with Kibe's name.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2023, 06:03:23 PM »

Here we go again with these low IQ kenyans that are incapable of analyzing VERY basic facts.

Like I have said repeatedly here, too many kenyans have LOST their sense of moral ethics. Nothing bothers them anymore.  Not rapists, not murderers, not drug dealers, no one.

You cannot move forward as a society or country without rules of law and without punishment for crimes. Kibe got away with his depraved behavior in Kenya because Kenya is a lawless country, but he will not get away with it in the US.

And I know quite a few people that have been deported just for violating the terms of their visa's. They do not need a criminal act behind it to deport you and Kibe's former host has reported him to ICE.

Mark my words: Kibe will end up getting deported based either on violating his visa terms or based on another rape he will surely commit (sexual predators can't stop. This is the point you guys are missing. They are sick, sick, people).

all say he is a good man, just misunderstood.

What does this even mean? It's just another nonsensical statement.

Okay Mr moral policeman, are we supposed to agree with all that you say, condemn and crucify the dude without first hearing his part of the story?

You sound very bitter! Relax. I only gave my two cents.

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2023, 06:18:53 PM »
The interview shows the supposed sister in some dingy slums sort of. I thought Kibe family was middle classish from the 90s. She gives no names of people and places and all sort of leading questions.

Kind of similar to allegations of "raping the host" but no names, no police reports nada.  Just a report to immigration.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2023, 06:53:47 PM »
Sir I trust kibe.He can't be throwing stones if he has skeletons. Kibe has created legion of haters by his misogynistic talk.I don't share in almost everything he says but I don't think he is bad man...just someone trying to create controversial content so he earn his bread

Offline sitting bull

• Superstar
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2023, 06:54:24 PM »

Kind of similar to allegations of "raping the host" but no names, no police reports nada.  Just a report to immigration.

...... similarly, the "sister" reporting the matter on YouTube....

I hear it's called content..... And it pays!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2023, 06:57:02 PM »
Kibe is just modern oyuga Pala..Nice guy exposing fake fraudsters in celeb world who are fighting back

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2023, 08:07:42 PM »
Here is the video of his former host in Dallas. Who said no names?

It's amazing how their stories match. Sister says they lived in Langata. Host says he met him in Langata. Sister says first wife was called "Bernice"; sister says one sister is deceased (kibe himself has mentioned his deceased sister); sister mentions their parents, the wedding chaos; the kids, etc. they both have very specific details about this guy.

And here is claiming to be a rape survivor himself

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/56429-andrew-kibe-i-am-rape-survivor-video

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2023, 08:32:28 PM »
Here is the video of his former host in Dallas. Who said no names?

It's amazing how their stories match. Sister says they lived in Langata. Host says he met him in Langata. Sister says first wife was called "Bernice"; sister says one sister is deceased (kibe himself has mentioned his deceased sister); sister mentions their parents, the wedding chaos; the kids, etc. they both have very specific details about this guy.

And here is claiming to be a rape survivor himself

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/56429-andrew-kibe-i-am-rape-survivor-video

Just more hearsay.  Why didn't he report him to the cops?  OR why wasn't he arrested?  Would you leave Kibe alone if was homeless living under a bridge?

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2023, 09:05:10 PM »
This sema character is obsessed with Kibe and Ndii...jeso
Chill...
Which guy would host someone from kenya get raped repeatedly. Does not fight back, seek medical attention or report to police but run to dildo peddler  Sue Gachabi...Bure kabisa last time I checked people in the states had a right to bare arms. That dude should man up.
On sister garbage, we're these people raised in the same house? I doubt that is kibe sister....

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2023, 10:15:53 PM »
I think most Kenyans of today are not bothered by folks with dented character and rotten value system. Terrence is calling a spade a spade. Apparently Kibe was running away from Kenya because of engaging in Anal sex with minors in Kenya. Watch from Minute 7
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2023, 05:49:16 AM »
I think most Kenyans of today are not bothered by folks with dented character and rotten value system

And this statement right here is the whole point of this thread, which most kenyans (because of their low intellectual capacity, low IQ's and lack of critical thinking skills) have totally missed. 
And that's why their responses start to attack me personally because intellectually, they can't critique what's been presented  :D

The other point that this thread can bring out are the very serious mental health issues that Kenyans are suffering from and that are not being addressed either individually or even through family structures.  Ruto will not be able to fix a country of morally depraved, mentally unstable people no matter how good his policies may turn out to be.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2023, 06:09:18 AM »
Which police station has kibe been reported. We must defend the freedom of speech even if we differ with whoever he says. Kibe is getting usual fightback.Its just politics btw kenya local celeb.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2023, 12:45:08 PM »
I think most Kenyans of today are not bothered by folks with dented character and rotten value system

And this statement right here is the whole point of this thread, which most kenyans (because of their low intellectual capacity, low IQ's and lack of critical thinking skills) have totally missed. 
And that's why their responses start to attack me personally because intellectually, they can't critique what's been presented  :D

The other point that this thread can bring out are the very serious mental health issues that Kenyans are suffering from and that are not being addressed either individually or even through family structures.  Ruto will not be able to fix a country of morally depraved, mentally unstable people no matter how good his policies may turn out to be.
Yeah, I think when you have a collection of many people with mental ilness, willing to look the other way on issues morality, and completely sumerged in spirits/alcohol, the effort to fix things is daunting. Society is as strong as the people!