Author Topic: Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society  (Read 2450 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society
« on: April 24, 2023, 09:16:07 PM »
Another rape accusation against Andrew Kibe and this time it's from his own sister who said Kibe raped his now deceased sister.  She said the sister died because of the trauma. 

She seems to have a lot of facts about Kibe and so I am inclined to believe her:

1. She informed their parents and they told her to keep quiet about it

2. The sister ended up basically committing suicide when nothing was done

3. She said Kibe's first wife was called Bernice.  Bernice divorced him after the maids she was hiring complained to her that he was raping them too. She would not let him see their kids after she left because of this depravity.

4. His parents were opposed to his marriage and ended up attending the wedding but throwing food and chairs all over.

5. His former host in Dallas has come out publicly and said he believes Kibe drugged and raped him. He eventually kicked him out. Kibe is now living with another man.

It is astounding to me that such a morally depraved individual has close to half a million subscribers on youtube and it speaks to how far the society has fallen in terms of it's values.

Babu Owino is out free; Didmus who murdered a man, was re-elected and is out free; They vote in murderers, drug dealers, peodophiles, thieves.

No matter how hard ruto works, if this moral depravity is not dealt with, Kenya will NEVER progress into modernity.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Andrew Kibe & The Moral Depravity of Kenyan Society
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 09:28:56 PM »
Sound fishy.Kibe cannot be that depraved.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 09:33:48 PM »
watch the video. Very specific details.  Too specific for her to be lying.

His first wife bernice that had tatoo's and that his parents hated; they lived in Langata. The drama at the wedding; His sister's death.

Even his former host in dallas who went on IG to talk about his rape was very specific. How many men would publicly admit to being raped?

Said Kibe got the rape drugs from Prezzo and started putting them in his Jack Daniels.

Sexual predators like this don't stop.  He is in the US now and has already continued, but he will do it again and if he does, I hope the US law enforcement will catch up to him. Even castration doesn't stop these depraved people.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 09:36:14 PM »
This Andrew Kibe character has some seriously committed enemies *SMDH*.  Maybe he should do a Jerry Springer format for his haters and their incredible claims.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 09:39:28 PM »
This Andrew Kibe character has some seriously committed enemies *SMDH*.  Maybe he should do a Jerry Springer format for his haters and their incredible claims.

ARe kenyans just dumb or what is going on here? You seem to have totally missed by main point here:  That the society has totally lost it. To allow a man like this to be on the public airwaves and for him to have a half a million viewers tells you something about the society

And other people I mentioned like Babu Owino and many others.  The lawlessness in Kenya is leading to a morally depraved society.

I sometimes wonder about the IQ's of Kenyans.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023, 09:42:46 PM »

ARe kenyans just dumb or what is going on here? You seem to have totally missed by main point here:  That the society has totally lost it. To allow a man like this to be on the public airwaves and for him to have a half a million viewers tells you something about the society

And other people I mentioned like Babu Owino and many others.  The lawlessness in Kenya is leading to a morally depraved society.

I sometimes wonder about the IQ's of Kenyans.

About the corruption and moral depravity in Kenya, you are preaching to the choir.  But you also hate this dude - that's no secret.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 10:11:04 PM »
This is insane, Kenya of our times, where integrity, law and order, and decency was norm is no longer there. Only an animal would rape women, let a lone sisters. Am sure someone will report this to DHS, so that the guy will be barred from getting immigration benefits. We can't have more pedophiles in the US. Youtube, and social media will mute him down the road, now that victims are sharing information online. His days are slowly catching up with hime wherever he is.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023, 10:22:14 PM »
His former host in Dallas said he reported him to ICE (Immigration, Control & Enforcement) but nothing seems to be moving? or maybe it is and we just don't know?

Kibe is in the country illegally.  He clearly used the visa he got while he worked at KISS FM to get to the US (his former host even paid for the round trip air ticket on Qatar Airways. I saw the ticket)  and Kibe has just over stayed beyond his 6 months that was allowed on his visa.

When I first came out with this story, typical, low IQ kenyans didn't believe it or didn't believe him even though he provided CONCRETE proof of his dealings with kibe (the airline ticket he paid for; text messages showing kibe asking for pocket money; go back to kibe's earlier video's...he was in dallas in his house)

No man would admit to being raped frivolously.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2023, 11:50:17 PM »
Rarely would someone living in glass house throw stones..kibe ako sawa...I have listened to him...never got a tinge of a creepy character. SEMA you're creepy.You have elevated kibe story to life n death issues..most kenyans know kibe is entertainer..kibe himself is likely making ridiculous statements just for fun.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2023, 11:52:47 PM »
Rarely would someone living in glass house throw stones..kibe ako sawa...I have listened to him...never got a tinge of a creepy character. SEMA you're creepy

Stunning to me.  Everything about him is creepy. From his creepy views to his shades (never showing his eyes) to the stories that people are telling about him. To turn around and say I am creepy is really just funny to me, but like I said, most kenyans lack very basic analytical skills. Very basic.

If my analysis is creepy then it just means you have a low IQ. Stick to analyzing village elections in 3rd world banana republics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2023, 11:54:55 PM »
Rarely would someone living in glass house throw stones..kibe ako sawa...I have listened to him...never got a tinge of a creepy character. SEMA you're creepy

Stunning to me.  Everything about him is creepy. From his creepy views to his shades (never showing his eyes) to the stories that people are telling about him. To turn around and say I am creepy is really just funny to me, but like I said, most kenyans lack very basic analytical skills. Very basic.

If my analysis is creepy then it just means you have a low IQ. Stick to analyzing village elections in 3rd world banana republics.
You're creepy...story ya kibe ni ya jaba..most people forget like they swipe next tiktok .Nobody takes him seriously ...he is public entertainer

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2023, 12:07:36 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2023, 12:36:54 AM »
You're creepy. SEE A SHRINK.We don't care about kibe n his girlfriend because we have our lives.There are 50 million Kenyans.100 just starved themselves to death in Kilifi. Do not assume we will stop press over kibe shenanigans..do not also assume that people will follow kibe .For criminal stuff..nearest police station

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2023, 12:48:34 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2023, 01:18:00 AM »
OK. Now go report kibe for obvious criminal conduct. I am innocent..choosing to trust or distrust. On this instance I chose to distrust you and trust kibe.Work on your story

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2023, 01:22:34 AM »

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2023, 02:48:10 AM »
I tried listening to him and most of the radio, YouTube etc have zero entertainment value but Kila nyani na starehe zake. The US government does not depend on hearsay, you have to provide concrete evidence on this kind of things for them to act. The immigration department is too understaffed to go after a guy who is not engaged in drugs, murder etc after all, he will only lawyer up and fight the system for years while doing whatever he wants. This seems like a case of the legendary Kenyan jealousy, someone is trying to finish him. They did this to Jeff Koinange for years but the guy has gone on and become very successful, Kibe will be fine too.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2023, 10:18:42 AM »
Who is Andrew Kibe? Never heard of the fellow.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2023, 03:00:36 PM »
Who is Andrew Kibe? Never heard of the fellow.
It is because you have been living under a rock.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2023, 03:19:12 PM »
Please write I have been living under a skirt and not rock. :D :D :D

It is because you have been living under a rock.